Han Sanghyuk

SIX but ONE

- An 18 years old student -

“Your results already in my hand now” said Madam Park while holding a piece of paper.

“As expected, our class is still in the first place. Congratulation guys”

The students are clapping and wow-ing when they heard the news. They really did well for their mid semester examination last time. Somehow, they know they still maintaining their class ranking.

“Han Sanghyuk-shi” Madam Park calls one of her student.

“Yes, Madam” His tall figure standing proudly at the back of the class somehow give a strange vibe.

“Congrats. You are first place again this semester” She smiles at him.

Sanghyuk smile widely and wiggle his brows at his friends who keep clapping non-stops. He is proud. Of, course he is. Always getting the first place in the school is something you need to be proud of. He’s given with the smart brain that no one can actually beat him yet.

“Sanghyuk, can I meet you after the class? I have something to talk with you”

Sanghyuk nodded and sit down. The class continues as usual.

:

He sit facing his teacher at her room. He can sense something not good going to happen. Her face doesn’t show any reaction.

“I’m sorry that I have to do this..” She speaks.

“Is there something that you can’t tell me in the class?” He politely ask.

She let out sigh. “I am actually proud that I have a student like you. It isn’t hard to teach you because you are smart and intelligent.”

Sanghyuk smile upon hearing that praise.

“But..Your academy achievement doesn’t help to covering with your attitude, Han Sanghyuk” She look at his face deeply.

He frowned. ‘What did she mean? What’s wrong with my attitude?’

“I’ve heard from so many teachers and students, that you always get in and out of the disciplinary room. Is it right, Sanghyuk?”

Sanghyuk groan and look down on the table. He knew it she must be talking about this thing. He hates that. Why did people always bother about his life?

“They said you always bullying people. Are you?” Madam Park ask when she look at Sanghyuk who keeps his mouth shut.

“I think you shouldn’t interfere with my business, Madam.. I’m not the only one student that always makes trouble, there’re bunch of them out there that you should concern with. Why did you choose me?” He protest.

“I know. I am concern about you because I want to help you. I just want to make sure you live your life to the fullest with good attitude. Not being bad boy that you always showed to people..”

“Sorry Madam. I don’t want to be rude to you. I respect you as my teacher. But this is too much. Even my parents don’t say anything, why did you bother?”

Sanghyuk stand up and bow to respect her than he leave the room with his annoyed face.

:

Class ended at 3 pm. He yawns feeling sleepy but he doesn’t want to go home yet. He packs his belongings into his backpack and ready to leave the class when his friend calls him.

“Yah! Come with us.”

“Where?”

“PC room. Game as usual” They laugh.

“I don’t have mood. I want to be alone” Sanghyuk decline. He doesn’t even want to spend time with his friends after what happen to him and Madam Park earlier. His mood is totally ruined.

“Hey, what’s wrong? You look miserable. Did Madam Park scold you somehow?”

“No. She’s congratulating me.” He lying.

“So, did you want to go home? Dude, it’s still early. Let’s go hang out with us. You can pay us for drink and food somehow..”

Yeah, he knew. All his friends are always taking advantage of him. They aren’t really sincere to be friend with him at the first place. They only wanted his money. To be exact his dad’s money. Being born in the rich family doesn’t mean, he’s happy with his life.

“I want to go to the dance class.. See you guys tomorrow. Bye..” He leaves them.

“Why did he always love dancing? It’s not like he can be popular by that stupid things.” He heard them but he ignored. Dancing is the only things that can make him happy. Thing that will keep him away from any negativity.

:

“Where is everyone?”

He asks the same question for almost every day and every time when he sit down at the dining table. He always eats alone. Always.

“Your father is out of country for business trip. Your mother will be late tonight because she had meeting with her client. And your sister said she staying at her friend’s house” the Ahjumma also his maid explain.

Sanghyuk look at the clock on the wall. It’s 8 pm and still he has his dinner alone in this big house and big table. He let out sigh.

‘They really didn’t care for me. They never care’

“Ahjumma, I think I will skip the dinner tonight. I don’t have appetite” He put down the spoon and just drink some of the apple juice.

“Is the food taste bad? Or you didn’t like the menu today? I will change it..” Ahjumma look nervous.

He shakes his head. “No, it’s good. It’s just that I still full because I have eaten after my dancing class today.. You can eat it. Or, just throw it away..”

“No fun to eat alone” The last word that he mumble while he goes towards his room upstairs.

:

“Sanghyuk and The Gang” was the named that all students in the school call the group. They are consisting of 7 members that come from various backgrounds and stay in same class. They aren’t smoking or drinking, but they just like to tease and bully people. The weak you are, the more they love bullying you. Things they always did is, hit and money. For him, its just for fun.

“Yah!! Can’t you hear me? Did you somehow become deaf?” one of them who is the biggest in term of physical are now hand locking the student in the toilet.

“I….I’m sorry. But..but I don’t have money” The poor student already crying. He scared.

“Didn’t we told you that we want the money today?” step up another one that is skinnier than the first one.

“But I really didn’t have the money now. I swear” He’s begging.

Sanghyuk lean on the wall and doesn’t say anything. Usually, he didn’t have much thing to do as long as his friends are doing the good job. He’s just leading them and they did the rest.

“What is this then?” The tall one who found the money on that student pocket yell.

Sanghyuk claps. “Wow…You are such a good liar now. I can’t believe this” He approach.

“Please, that money is for my mom. She’s sick..I want to buy her meds later.. Don’t take it” He begs.

“Oh poor you…Your mom sick..? But we want the money..How?” Sanghyuk grabs the necks.

“Don’t hurt me please..I beg you…”

“You wasting my time here, dude. Its so hot in here, then you are lying to me. Did you know that I really hate that kind of people? You should have your punishment.” Sanghyuk grabs the collar of the student’s cloth and ready to punch him.

“What are you guys doing here?”

The sudden stern voice startled them. Sanghyuk look at the man who is standing right in front of the door. He smirks when the guy stares at him.

“Let him go!!”

“I didn’t know we have a hero in this school? What a nonsense.. Hahahaha..” Sanghyuk laugh followed by his friends.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

1st chapter up!!

Sorry for making you guys waiting..huhuhu..because i am in the mood of screaming @ VIXX because of Hades era going to start real soon XD