What should i do?

you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens

Jung ah: urmm... it's the kiss i owed you yesterday... *eye smile*

*knock knock*

manager: it's nearly time to go now *opens the door* oh hi Jung ah, you two better be ready in 20 minutes.

Kahi and Jung ah: okay *both got off the bed*

the manager shuts the door and let Kahi and Jung ah get change. They both turned around to get change, no one said anything they just focused on getting changed.

 

[ Kahi's POV ]

Jung ah yaa~ please stop doing this, please stop playing with my feelings. i know you don't mean to but i can't take it anymore. I put my hand on my lips remembering how Jung ah's lips felt.

[Jung ah's POV ]

omo i got carried away again... i turned around and looked at Kahi get changed. i think she believed in my excuse... Kahi unnie your so pretty, your body's so nice shaped, your skin looks so smooth, i really want to touch it... i slapped myself to stop looking at Kahi or I'll get too carried away again. i think i need to distance myself a bit from Kahi...

 

Nana and Lizzy knocked on the door then opened it.

Nana: omma, appa you two ready yet?

Jung ah: yeah nearly.

Lizzy: why is the atmosphere so weird here?

Nana: do you think so too aha *looked at Lizzy and smiled*

Kahi and Jung ah both looked at each other and then quickly looked away. Nana and Lizzy looked at each other and tilted their head to the side, they were both confused on what happened between those two. Lizzy looked at Kahi and saw her blush, she tugged Nana's shirt and pointed at Kahi.

Lizzy: look appa's blushing. *whispered*

then Nana and Lizzy both looked it Jung ah, her cheeks were bright red as well.

Nana: *whisper*i think something happened between those two *smiled*

Lizzy smiled back and nodded. Jung ah finished getting change, she walked towards Nana and Lizzy.

Jung ah: I'm finished, I'll wait for you lot in the van.

Nana: I'll go with you.

Nana winked at Lizzy, giving the signal meaning "I'll try and see what happened between omma and appa, you stay her and try and talk to appa" then she did the "hwaiting" arm action. Lizzy nodded then did the "hwaiting" action too. Nana and Jung ah walked out of the dorm and Lizzy walked into Kahi's room and sat  on Kahi's bed.

Kahi: *looked at Lizzy* Lizzy you don't have to wait for me.

Lizzy: it's okay appa, i just want to spend more time with you.

Kahi: awww... you rather spend more time with me than Nana? aha

Lizzy looked away.Lizzy couldn't lie to people she's close with.

Kahi: there's something you want isn't there?

Lizzy: no...

Kahi walked up to Lizzy and sat beside her and put her hand on Lizzy's lap.

Kahi: what is it? something happened between you and Nana?

Lizzy: no, there was something but it's nothing now, we've sorted it out earlier *smiles*

Kahi: what's wrong then?

Lizzy: okay appa I'm going to be straight forward with you. do you like omma?

Kahi blushed.

Lizzy: i take that as a yes then?

Kahi nodded.

 

- meanwhile with Jung ah and Nana -

Nana: so omma what happened between you and appa?

Jung ah: are we that obvious? *laughed*

Nana: yeah *laughed*

Jung ah: urmm... i kissed her by accident... she was so pretty i couldn't help it...

Nana: ohhhh go omma!

Jung ah: shhh

Nana: what was appa's reaction?

Jung ah: she looked shocked...i said that it was the kiss that i owed her from yesterday...

Nana: omma yaaa~ you should stop making excuses and confess to appa.

before Jung ah was going to speak, Lizzy ran up to Nana and hugged her from behind. Jung ah looked back and saw Kahi walking towards them, Jung ah turned straight back and started to get in the van. Raina, E-young, U-ie and Jooyeon was already in the van. everyone else got in the van, the manager started to explain todays schedules.

Manager: bla...bla...bla... and today your last schedule is with Dambi.

 

[ Kahi's POV ]

Dambi, i wonder how she's doing... i haven't spoken to her ever since last night. i then remembered Dambi confessing to me. i hope it's not awkward between us... but we seemed fine when she woke up. so everything should be fine.

 

- After the last schedule in the waiting room -

everyone was packing up their stuff. Kahi walked up to Dambi.

Kahi: how are you today? you feeling better? have you got a headache still?

Dambi: Kahi unnie to many questions *giggled*

Kahi: sorry *pouted*

Dambi: it's okay. for the first question I'm fine thank you, the second question yes I'm feeling better and for the last question no i haven't. thank you for staying with me even though i was drunk.

Kahi: it's okay, I'll be there whenever you need me. *smiles*

Dambi: thanks *hug*

[ Kah's POV ]

I'm glad that it isn't awkward between us. i hugged Dambi tighter.

 

all the members looked at them. Kahi could see Jung ah over Dambi's shoulders. Jung ah looked at first but then she quickly looked away. Kahi's heart tightened a bit when she looked away.

Jooyeon: i want a hug *pouted*

she walked up to Dambi and Kahi and hugged them.

U-ie: ruin the moment wouldn't you

Jooyeon poked her tongue out at U-ie.

E-young: ohh group hug i want to join *ran towards them*

then Nana grabbed Jung ah and Lizzy grabbed U-ie.

Lizzy: U-ie unnie lets join in *smiles*

then suddenly everyone ended up hugging each other. the manager walked in the room.

Manager: aww... how sweet. so is everybody ready to go to the dance studio?

everyone sighed and just walked out of the room to the van.

Manager: that's rude *chuckled*

Dambi: can i go to?

Manager: sure

Kahi: Dambi can i...

Before Kahi could finish her sentence

Dambi: yeah sure you can have a lift from me *smiles*

Kahi kissed Dambi on the cheek.

Kahi: thanks *smiles*

Kahi got on Dambi's car, while the others got on the van.

E-young: it's so spacious now aha.

Jooyeon: yeah i agree *giggle*

Lizzy was sleeping on Nana's shoulder. Nana saw Jung ah looking outside the window.

Nana: you worried omma?

Jung ah: yeah i feel a little uneasy...

 

[ Jung ah's POV ]

i also feel jealous how Kahi kissed Dambi and Dambi hugged MY kahi like that... wait she isn't even mine...

 

Nana: omma you planning to confess to appa?

Jung ah: do you think appa feels the same way?

Nana: yeah i think so...

 

[ Nana's POV ]

i forgot to ask Lizzy what appa said damn. i looked at Lizzy planning to ask her but she was so comfortable i didn't want to wake her up.

 

[ Jung ah's POV ]

should i confess to Kahi? what if she doesn't like me more than a friend? what if she actually likes Dambi? and i told myself i have to distance myself from Kahi... what should i do?

- to be continued -

is Jung ah going to confess to Kahi or is she going to distance herself? thanks for reading :D