Realised...

you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens

Kahi opened her room door, grabbed her car keys.

Kahi: Kids i'm going out, help your omma out okay, i'll be back soon *smile*

Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-young: okay appa, you going to have dinner with us?

Kahi: urmmm... i'm not sure...

Jung ah walked out of Kahi's room.

Jung ah: i'll be cooking... *half smile*

Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-young: YAYYY!! omma's cooking! i missed your cooking

Kahi: i'll try.

 

- Outside Dambi's house -

Kahi knocked on her door.

Dambi: ohh Kahi unnieeee your hereeee, come in~

Dambi grabbed kahi's hand and pulled her in.

Kahi: Dambi what's wrong? why you so drunk?

Dambi: Kahi unnieeee it's all because of you? - then she started to sing "Because of you"

Kahi: Me? *pointed at herself*

Dambi: yeah you *put her hand on kahi's shoulders and kissed Kahi softly on the lips*

Kahi pushed Dambi back

Dambi: why do i love you even though you love someone else?

Kahi: who do i love? (she wasn't sure who she loved )

Dambi: it's obvious isn't it? You love Jung ah...

Kahi: huh? i do? i never thought about it... i do love her as a friend...

Dambi: yeah you do. You always treat her differently compare to other members and me, you treat her specially and you love her more than a friend.

 

[ Kahi's POV ]

What Dambi is saying is true, i do treat her differently but i've never noticed... Is that why i was feeling so uneasy when i saw Jung ah hugging Dambi? is it because i love her more than a friend? So i was jealous?

 

Dambi pushed Kahi down to the sofa, grabbed Kahi's hand with one hand and the other hand grabbing Kahi's other hand. She cried, Kahi felt Dambi's tears dripping onto her face. Kahi did not try to get Dambi off her, instead she let Dambi hold her down and cry.

Dambi: why? why? why couldn't it be me? why the one you love isn't me? *crying really hard*

Kahi: ... i'm sorry...

Dambi fell next to Kahi, she fell asleep. Kahi got up and picked Dambi up and carried her to her room. She put her down in her bed; Kahi sat beside her and wiped her tears.

Kahi: i'm sorry Dambi, i can't return your feelings...

Kahi looked at her phone and she saw she received a text from Lizzy : Appa dinner is ready you coming back to eat?

Kahi stood up planning to get some fresh air. Suddenly, Dambi grabbed kahi's hand

Dambi: please stay *sob sob *

Kahi sat back down and looked at Dambi, and kissed her on her forehead

Kahi: i won’t leave.

Kahi texted Lizzy: I'm sorry but i can’t come home right now you lot eat without me >.< tell your omma that I'm sorry. 

 

- In the dorms -

Rainia: how could appa miss out omma's wonderful cooking, how rude

Nana: omma you okay?

Jung ah: yeah i'm fine * faked smile* the food's getting cold let’s eat

Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-young: yayy!  ^_^

Jung ah eats slowly, she doesn’t really have the appetite, after hearing that Kahi's not coming back for dinner. Nana noticed that Jung ah was upset, but she pretended that she didn't notice. After everyone finished the food they helped Jung ah wash up and they kept her company for a few hours.

Lizzy:I'm tired, Im going to bed good night everyone

Nana: night beautiful *kissed her gently*

Lizzy blushed and walked back to her room E-young and Raina walked with Lizzy

E-young and Raina: we're tired too we're going to bed too night

Jung ah and Nana: good night

Nana stayed with Jung ah

Nana: where did appa go?

Jung ah: she went to dambi's...

Nana: and you let her go...?

Jung ah: well I've got no reason to stop her right?

Nana: true...  but I've got a bad feeling about this.

Jung ah:  Yeah, i feel a bit uneasy about this too but i can't do anything about it.

Nana: urmm... Omma i've noticed something but i don’t know if it's true or not...

Jung ah: what?

Nana: i think that Dambi unnie likes appa ...

Jung ah: well who wouldn't like kahi? She's like the most amazing person living...

Nana: i mean love like...

Jung ah: not surprising...

 

- Meanwhile in Dambi's house -

Kahi fell asleep next to Dambi. Dambi woke up and sat up then touched her head 

 

[ Dambi POV ]


Ouch why does my head hurt so much?  *she looked next to her she saw Kahi sleeping beside her while holding her hand, she blushed* I wish this moment would last forever. 

Kahi felt a nudge, she opened her eyes and she saw Dambi awake

Kahi: your awake, how you feeling?

Dambi: im fine, just got a bit of a headache

Kahi stood up, Dambi pulled her back.

Dambi: sorry...

Kahi: it's okay, i was planning to get you a cup of water, im not going anywhere.

Dambi let go of Kahi. Kahi walked out of dambi's room and got her a cup of water, and walked back into dambi's room and gave her the cup of water. Kahi felt a buzz she got a text from Nana : appa when you coming home? Omma is waiting for you and I'm really tired i dont think i can stay awake for any longer >.< . Dambi saw kahi's face while she was reading her text, Kahi looked worried. 

Dambi: You can go now if you want...

Kahi grabbed Dambi's hand

Kahi: i said i'm not going any where...

Dambi: it's okay, you can go i need some rest anyway...

Kahi: okay, if there's anything wrong call me i'll come here as fast as i can, you better have a good rest *smile*

 

[ Dambi's POV ]

i actually want you to stay longer, but no point of you staying when your heart isn't with me. i saw Kahi walk away from me, my heart ached but i couldn't do anything about it. i touched my lips, i still can feel the softness of Kahi's lips... hope nothing is going to be awkward between us...

- to be continued -

hope you guys to have a happy christmas eve :)