suspicious...

you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens

Kahi went back to the dorm, left Dambi and Jung ah together in the studio alone. She opened the dorms door, Nana and Lizzy was stood at the door, anticipating something or someone to come. Raina was already in her room sound asleep and E-young was sat on the sofa watching TV. Nana's head was on Lizzy's shoulder, hugging Lizzy backwards and holding her hands. Then Nana asked

Nana: appa~ where's omma? *tilting her head to the side a bit*

Lizzy: Did she come with you? or did you take her back to her parents? * peeking behind kahi to see if any ones there *

Kahi shut the door behind her, Nana and Lizzy felt a bit upset that Jung ah wasn't here with Kahi.

Kahi: She's with Dambi, i think Dambi will take her home later...

- awkward silence -

Nana and Lizzy looked at eachother, wondering why appa is acting so weird.

E-young: appa you okay? - just to brake the silence

Kahi: yeah i'm fine, just tired, i'm going to head to my room okay? you three better go to sleep soon, we've got early scheduals.

Nana, Lizzy and E-young: okay!!

Kahi: shh~ you might wake Raina up

Nana, Lizzy and E-young: *giggled* shh~ *put the finger on their lips and looked at eachother*

Kahi walked to her room. Closed the door behind her and lied on her bed. She looked through the window, it was still raining, thundering and sometimes you could even be able to see the lightning flash.

 

[ Kahi POV ]

ahh i'm so tired. i wonder how jung ah's doing... *clenches her chest* why am i feeling like this again? is it because she didn't tell me about her and Dambi's relationship? she kept it as a secret? jung ahhh~ i thought there wouldn't be any " secrets " between us? Is that why i'm feeling like this? *her eyes started to become all watery* i looked at the clock and it was pretty late so i've decided to go to bed and think about it later.

 

- Back in the living room -

Nana: hey do you two think that appa is acting weird? or is it just me?

Lizzy: yeah she looked a bit upset...

E-young: maybe she's just tired?

Nana: hopefully thats it. * she looked at the clock, her eyes widened* 

Lizzy: what's up with that look? * she looked at the clock too* omg it's late we should go to bed soon *sounding like she's in a hurry*

E-young: yeah we should, i'm pretty tired.

Nana, Lizzy and E-young all hurried back to their room and fell asleep straight away.

- the next day -

All the morning schedules are finish, all the members of After School headed to the dance studio to practise. Jung ah and Kahi looked at each other, but then Kahi looked away. The other members of After School notice something was weird between them but doesn't know what.

 

[ Jung ah POV ]

why is Kahi ignoring me? why is she avoiding my eyes? has it got anything to do with yesterday? * looked at Kahi again * there has to be something going on it's brake time at the moment and she's still practising, she normally sits and talks to us. i don't like it when she's ignoring me, it hurts...

Nana: omma~

Jung ah smiled and looked at Nana, tilting her head to the side looking questioned.

Nana: is everthing okay between you and appa?

Jung ah: * her smile faded away slowly* hmmm... i think so...?

Nana: you think so? appa seemed upset ever since she went back to see if you were fine or not.

Jung ah: hmmm... i don't know whats wrong, she's been avoiding eye contact with me.

Nana: yeah i've noticed, you two used to look at eachother happily every time when were practising.

Jung ah started to tell Nana what happened yesterday. Nana nodded when jung ah finished telling her.

Nana: i think i understand now.

Jung ah: what?! why is kahi unni acting like this?!

Nana: omma calm down kekeke~

Jung ah: okay i'm calm can you tell me now pwetty pwetty pwease?

Nana: awww okay. i think that appa is jealous.

Jung ah: Jealous?! *blush* why though?! * glanced at Kahi *

Nana: kekeke~ maybe she feels the same way as you do omma * wink*

Jung ah looked down on the floor, avoiding eye contact with nana

Jung ah: what you saying?

Nana: * lifted Jung ah's head up by her chin* you l-o-v-e her *wink*

jung ah: is it that obvious? *blush*

Jung ah suddenly felt a chill run through her back, Lizzy was staring at her. jung ah kept bowing and kept doing the sorry gesture. Nana turned Jung ah's head back to face her and continued

Nana: yes it is omma

Jung ah: what you said earlier that Kahi unni is jealous does that mean she loves me too?

before Nana could even speak Lizzy walked over and grabbed Nana's hand and walked away from Jung ah. every other members shouted jealousy!!! and then giggled. Jung ah started to giggle too and then looked at Kahi as she felt someone looking at her from that direction. Kahi was looking at her, but she looked away straight after Jung ah looked back at her. Jung ah stood up and decided to walk towards Kahi...

- to be continued -

this chapter involves a bit of LiNa. thanks for reading :)