Feelings...

you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens

- In Pledis Company -

Dambi walk pass the dance studio and suddenly stopped. She remembered that After School should be practising right now.

 

[ Dambi's POV]

I'm just going to have a look on how After School's progress is on the dancing. kekeke~ well more like to check out how Kahi is doing. *blush*

 

She slowlly opened the door, left a gap, big enough so that her head can go through to have a peek. Dambi looked around, she couldn't see anyone, she was slightly confused. She was sure that they're meant to be practising. She walked in the room.

??: Can i help you with anything there beautiful? (sounding like some pick up line)

Dambi was shocked, she was sure that there wasn't anyone in the dance studio. She looked towards where the sound came from and she saw Jung ah in the corner, playing on her phone, she looked lonely.

 Dambi: Jung ah! You scared me! Why you sitting in the corner? Where's everyone else? - Dambi thinking to herself: more like where's Kahi?

Jung ah: I'm sorry Dambi. I didn't mean too *pouted her cheeks*

Dambi: Awww * walked towards her and poked her cheeks* it's okay. So where is everyone?

Jung ah: Everyone left early today, everyone's got early schedules for tomorrow. Well except me *sounding disappointed and look down to the floor* So i decided to stay here and practise a bit more.

Dambi: I'll stay here with you, I don't have any early schedules for tomorrow. I'll keep you company smiley

 

[ Dambi's POV]

Kahi isn't here, but oh well it wouldn't hurt to stay with Jung ah for a little while.

 

Jung ah: Thanks Dambi *hugs Dambi*

Dambi: No problem. You're not really practising are you?

Jung ah: Why do you think that?

Dambi: Because you were sat in the corner, you're not practising at all!

Jung ah: Damn, you found out *poking her tongue out cheekily* I was earlier, my car broke down today, and it's too late to catch a bus to go home, so i've decided to stay.

Dambi: Why didn't you go with everyone else and stay at the dorm for a night?

Jung ah: I don't want to be a bother...

Dambi: Why would you be a bother?

Jung ah: I just don't want to disturb them, they've all got schedule for tomorrow.

Dambi: Oh okay, if you don't mind i can give you a lift?...

 

Bang!  the sound of thunder interrupted their conversation.

 

Dambi screamed, and tears were close to run down her face. Dambi was always scared of the sound of thunder, ever since she was little, but no one knew that, it was like a little personal secret. It didn't take long forJung ah to figure out that Dambi is probably scared of the thunder. Jung ah hugged Dambi and kept patting her on head, trying to comfort her. Dambi was scared, she hugged back and Jung ah hugged Dambi a bit tighter to make Dambi to feel more sucure... Suddenly, the door opened. Kahi was stood there. She looked shocked. Jung ah and Dambi looked shocked too.

Kahi: urmm... sorry for disturbing... but i heard that Jung ah stayed behind to practise, but on the way home i remember that you said that your car broke down and i looked at the time i thought that it's not possible to get a bus back to your parents house so i was wondering if you wanted a lift from me... but i guess it's not needed as Dambi can give you a lift... Sorry for disturbing, I'll go back out and you two can continue * wink *

Kahi walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. She laid her back against the door and let her body slide down to the floor.

 

[ Kahi's POV]

Why were they hugging eachother?! * her hand clenching her chest * why do i care?! it's non of my business anyways... why do i feel so uneasy? * clenches her chest even harder * why am i feeling like this?... urghh why is there so many question going through my mind at the moment?!

 

- to be continued -

hope this makes sense >_< please give me some feedbacks and i'll try to update asap. thank you for reading :)