Jongin/Kyungsoo

Milestone reached! ^^

Prompt: In light of that blindfolded dance from the Exordium concert, perhaps KaiSoo having where bottom!Jongin is blindfolded the whole time

 

 

“You’ll let me know if it’s too much?”

 

“Yeah,” Jongin groans breathlessly, grappling blindly at Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Just keep going.”

He can’t see anything with the blindfold covering his eyes so every minute brush of Kyungsoo’s fingers across his skin feels like fire and electricity shooting straight through his veins, every touch amplified tenfold.
 

Jongin inhales sharply when he feels Kyungsoo’s lips on his throat, kissing a line up to his jaw softly. His hand is somewhere further below, teasing the spot below his navel just over his crotch, and Jongin can’t even think straight.

 

“Hey,” he hears Kyungsoo whispers, his lips trailing along Jongin’s jaw. “I’m here.”

 

Jongin leans up, trying to find Kyungsoo’s lips and he’s not kept waiting long, feeling Kyungsoo’s mouth pressing back against his own, soft and warm as always. He kisses Kyungsoo deeper, dipping his tongue in to inside and kiss him harder, pleased when he hears the low groan in Kyungsoo’s throat. He cups Kyungsoo’s face with his hand, keeping him close to ground himself as he kisses him, acutely aware of Kyungsoo’s fingers sneaking further south. The first touch of his hand against his aching sends a spike of fire up his spine, arching off the bed with a moan.

 

Kyungsoo grins against his lips, closing his fingers around Jongin’s length and giving him a small tug. It feels incredible to be so completely engulfed in nothing but the feeling of Kyungsoo’s touch, to have every other one of his senses muted to amplify every nerve ending in his skin. He hooks an elbow around Kyungsoo’s neck to steady himself, his mouth falling open when Kyungsoo starts pumping his fist, setting up a rhythm. Jongin is seeing white explosions behind the darkness of the blindfold, digging his nails into the skin of Kyungsoo’s back the more the heat starts coiling tightly in the pit of his stomach.

 

“More,” he gasps, drawing Kyungsoo’s face close again to kiss him, drowning in the heat of his mouth.

 

Kyungsoo is quick about it, distracting him with his lips on his mouth, his face, his neck, as he opens him up, pushing his fingers inside to stretch him open. Jongin’s entire body feels like it’s on fire, with every slight brush of Kyungsoo’s fingers against that ball of nerves, just right.

 

“Just hang on,” Kyungsoo gasps against his lips, his voice sounding strained and Jongin grins, pleased to hear how affected Kyungsoo is by this too, though he’s not the one who’s blindfolded.

 

He groans at the blunt push of Kyungsoo’s inside him, the air completely knocked out of his lungs until Kyungsoo pushes all the way in and stills for a moment.

 

“Okay?” Kyungsoo whispers shakily, sounding like he’s holding himself back.

 

“Yeah,” Jongin chokes out, feeling like he’s about to come apart right there. “You?”

 

Kyungsoo rolls his hips experimentally in response, burying his moan in Jongin shoulder and Jongin holds him there, burying his fingers in his hair and rocks back against him.

 

The feeling is overwhelming, being unable to see anything but darkness, trusting Kyungsoo entirely and focusing on nothing but the push of his hips in deeper, hitting the right spot over and over again, feeling like he’s being broken down and put back together again with each .

 

, I’m close,” Jongin moans, struggling to cant his hips up and grind against Kyungsoo harder.

 

“Me too,” Kyungsoo groans, and Jongin can feel the light graze of his teeth against his throat, soothed by the soft press of his lips.

 

He rolls his hips extra hard and Jongin arches back with a cry, his body going rigid as he comes so hard he’s seeing stars in the darkness. Kyungsoo keeps ing into him, holding him close and ing harder until he reaches his own , coming with a choked moan.

 

He slumps down on Jongin’s chest tiredly, both of them struggling to catch their breath. Kyungsoo’s fingers come up to undo the blindfold, pulling the fabric off and tossing it aside before touching Jongin’s cheek softly in silent question.

 

“That was amazing,” Jongin says breathlessly, leaning down to kiss what he can reach of Kyungsoo’s head. He settles for kissing the centre of Kyungsoo’s palm too, keeping his hand pressed to his face. “Maybe you should wear the blindfold next time.”

 

Kyungsoo shifts, pulling himself up along the bed to lie by Jongin’s side properly. He leans in to kiss him, pausing right before their lips touch.

 

“I’d love to.”