It's You...

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!

I updated a little late because I started to actually proof read now!

My friend is the one that actually proof reads it though lol
Thanks again you hoe <3

 

Comments will be appreciated!

Now enjoy~

 

 

In preparation for their visit to her, Claire has gathered Nayeon and Jihyo at the school’s rooftop to ask them a favor. Today was the last day of the week, and it was just right before the first session started. From the first day, things were relatively going well. Sure Dahyun and Chaeyoung were fighting at least twice a day, but at least they tried to not bother each other as much. Tried. The others were concentrating on their lessons like normal students, and they have made some connections with other students. However, they were careful to not get attached to them. Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon also kept a close eye on the siren in thåeir class.

 

“Wait, so you want us to fill in for the Eaters for one night?” Nayeon asked confused. The Eaters had rarely asked for a leave.

 

“Not exactly fill in, more like do it without us. And it’s actually two nights. But I’m sure you guys can do that, yeah?”

 

“Two nights? But we can’t ‘devour’ the demons you know. What are we going to do if we come across a C rank demon? Or higher?”

 

“Ummm, cage it?”

 

“Cage it?! You know that’s a dangerous thing to do!” Jihyo exclaimed. It was a really dangerous thing to do. While it is possible to do, the cons had outweighed the pros. Neither Nayeon nor Jihyo wanted to put their Clan members in danger.

 

“Well, I have no other idea…. But it should be okay! The demons are a bit peaceful these days, I’m sure there would only be one C rank appearing.” Claire have tried to reassure them. Besides, when they took a break last night, nothing bad happened and there was no rank C demon spotted.

 

“But that doesn’t solve the problem, what do we do with it?”

 

“There actually is a way to exterminate a demon without an Eater.”

 

“Really?” / “Are you sure?” The only way to exterminate a demon is only by an Eater ‘devouring’ the said demon; so both of them had trouble believing her.

 

“Yeah but it uses a one-time use device that’s really expensive.” Claire said exasperatedly.

 

“Wait a second, you can buy a device like that?!”

 

“Yeah, the Institute sells them, but not many people know about it since its ridiculously expensive.”

 

“How much is it?” Claire then gestured for them to come closer.

 

“It’s….” the amount is whispered. Gasp! Both Nayeon and Jihyo looked so shocked that their eyes looked like it could come out of their sockets.

 

“What?! Why?!” They couldn’t believe the amount Claire had just told them. Why is it so expensive? They could have bought so much more things with that amount.

 

“Because it takes a long time to make the device, and the research on developing it was also bloody expensive too.” Claire shrugged.

 

“A-are you going to buy it?” Jihyo nervously asked.

 

“I already have one.”

 

“You do?!”

 

“Yup, I actually have a couple. It took most of my savings you know. Anyway, I’m going to give you guys one latter before I leave, yeah?”

 

“O-Okay.” Nayeon nervously said. They were going to be given something that expensive! Of course they’re going to be nervous.

 

“We’ll make sure to not lose it! Nor waste it!” Jihyo exclaimed. She was going to take care of this device; she was sure of that.

 

“Good! Because if you don’t, well… let’s say that you’ll be glad to see the sun, yeah?” The way Claire smiled was so sinister that both of them had goosebumps all over their body. Both Nayeon and Jihyo could only nod furiously to Claire. However, Nayeon then realized that Claire didn’t give them a reason to why she asked the favor in the first, so she timidly asked the question.

 

“C-Claire-sshi, would it be a bother to know as why you had asked the favor in the first place?”

 

“Pfft! Why are you suddenly so formal now? Just talk like normal, I’m not scary, yeah?”

 

‘Yes, you are!’ both Nayeon and Jihyo thought at the same time. But Jihyo also thought that intimidating Claire was a bit hot. ‘Jihyo! This is a bad time to have inappropriate thoughts!’ Jihyo scolded herself.

 

“Anyway, we Eaters have an event coming up on the weekend…. We are going to visit someone. Someone very important to us….” The Claire they know was suddenly gone. Now, it is replaced with a sad lonely looking Claire. She was smiling so sadly. Neither of them had ever seen this side of her, and they weren’t sure if they like it. Jihyo in particular wondered what had caused such smile; she became more determined to help Claire with her worries.

 

 

“Mina?”

 

“….”

 

“Mina!”

 

“Hm? What is it, Momo?”

 

“The teacher is calling for you!”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Finally, Miss Myoui! Have you decided to actually pay attention now?”

 

“I’m sorry, sir. It won’t happen again.”

 

“Good! Now, moving to the next page-” Momo is worried for Mina. For the past few hours Mina hasn’t been listening to any of the lessons at all. Was she tired or was she just bored? No, Momo thought. Momo thought that there must be something wrong; Mina wasn’t this distracted in the last few days. But what if it’s just something trivial? Should she try asking her at lunch time? What if Mina tries to hide it? Should she keep pushing her to tell? Even if she did tell, would Momo be able to comfort her? What if-

 

“Miss Hirai! Not you too! We all know that Miss Myoui is pretty, but right now I would’ve appreciated if you look at the whiteboard instead of her.” With that, the whole class giggled. According to them it was cute on how the cute girl is staring the other cute girl like a stalker. Momo immediately looked to the front and tried to concentrate on the lesson with a blush on her face. Though sooner or later, her mind went back to Mina. While Mina was trying to ignore the blush creeping up to her face.

 

 

It was almost lunch time, and Tzuyu wasn’t able to concentrate on her lessons either just like her unnie. She usually could concentrate on the subject well, but as the day of visit came nearer, her thoughts went to her and the times they spent together. Especially now that the day they’re going to visit her tomorrow. Tzuyu secretly hoped to see her at school again; she knew what she saw was probably an illusion. But she still had that tiny hope in her heart that she wasn’t being delusional. And apparently she wasn’t.

 

When lunch time came, she went to Dahyun and Chaeyoung’s classroom to ‘pick them up’ so that they wouldn’t cause a ruckus. It had been some sort of unspoken rule that Tzuyu was going to be in-charge of the bickering duo. The students were at awe at Tzuyu when she arrived. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were also very pretty, but they rarely see the other Queen maknae. Then the three of them proceeded to walk to the cafeteria to meet others. Of course. the students were staring at them too.

 

The whole gang was already in the cafeteria, sitting at the table they ‘claimed’ as theirs. The cafeteria was full of people; they were eating, chatting, ordering food, gossiping, or staring at the Queens. The maknae trio then walked towards their table and greeted the others.

 

“Hey, how was class?” Jihyo asked the bickering duo.

 

“Normal.” / “Annoying” they answered at the same time. They both then glared at each other.

 

“Stop! Stop! Come here and sit down, don’t start another argument in the cafeteria. We all know how that ended last time.” Nayeon warned the two of them. The last time they argued in the cafeteria, it caused a food fight to happen between the two of them. In result, they were thrown out and got detention from the head master. Word about that and their countless fights everywhere got out quickly in the past week. Everyone including the teachers knew that the two maknae Queens were in very bad terms with one another. Which is probably why the teachers specifically assigned their seats at the opposite sides of the room.

 

Then, they spent the rest of their lunchtime at the cafeteria, with the wolves eating cafeteria food while the E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter