Hello

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, everyone! It's me! Yuuji! The author of this dead fanfiction!

 

Now, as y'all know, it's been a year or so since the last time I updated the fic.

Truth be told, I actually already completed another chapter back then. But I just didn't publish it... I don't know why. I don't really remember lol.

But anyway I'm publishing it now!

A warning tho! The writing is horrible, like the rest of the fic

 

And what about the story itself you ask? Will I continue it? Will I abandon it?

Well, I'm actually re-writing it! so, be excited!

Here's the link!

 

Anyway, let's go on with the chapter that I didn't publish!

Just as they’re told by Nayeon, everyone staying there dispersed and went to their respective room to wash up. While the ones staying downstairs goes outside to their apartment space, and Claire is also there to lead them. This means Jihyo has to go to Claire’s room on her own, which isn’t difficult to find; she has been there once after all. She proceeds to wash up in Claire’s bathroom. Her heartbeat is fast, and she couldn’t stop blushing, everything smelled like her.

 

After Jihyo is done with cleaning herself, she sits down on Claire’s desk. She didn’t know where to sleep. On the floor? But where’s the spare bed? Jihyo doesn’t dare to look around the room, it would be rude. She also didn’t dare to sleep or even sit on the bed, she knows Claire is still avoiding her. Throughout training and dinner, she keeps avoiding eye contact. Claire would also go away if Jihyo approached her. Thank god, the others haven’t noticed though. If they did, they would start asking questions, and Jihyo doesn’t know how to answer them.

 

Jihyo sighs, she would just sleep on the floor. She didn’t want to bother Claire. Just as she got up from the chair. Claire went inside her room. They finally made eye contact, but Claire just looks away again.

 

“Y-You can sleep on the bed. I-I’ll wash up now.” Claire quietly says and goes to the bathroom. She’s being totally different than when she’s with the others. Claire doesn’t stutter, but she does when she’s alone with Jihyo. To be honest, Jihyo doesn’t know how to feel about it. Should she be happy that she’s special? But why is she stuttering in the first place? This only started happening after that day in the mansion. Does she hate me now? But what did I do? Funny how it used to be the other way around.

 

Still troubled with her thoughts, Jihyo turns off the light and lays down on the bed. She moves herself to be as near as she can to the wall, to give space. After a few minutes, Jihyo could hear the bathroom door opening, and a moment later, she feels the bed shift and the warmth of another body on her back.

 

None of them say anything. Jihyo just assumes that Claire is already asleep. So, she tries to sleep too. But she can’t, not when the one she loves is sleeping behind her, and not when the idea that she could hate her is still fresh in her mind. Should I try to talk to her? In this situation, Claire can’t run away, so it’s the perfect time to ask her. But she’s asleep? Jihyo tries her luck anyway.

 

“Claire?” she whispers.

 

“…Y-Yes?” Oh, so she is awake.

 

“Can I ask you a question?”

 

“…s-sure,”

 

“Why are you ignoring me?” Jihyo asks as she turns her body to look at Claire. To her surprise, Claire is already facing her way.

 

“Uhhhh, I-I d-don’t know…” she raises her eyebrows.

 

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

 

“…It’s just… It’s… I don’t k-know how to say it,” Jihyo waits for Claire. “E-Every time I’m with you—I just… Everything just crumbles,”

 

“Crumbles?” Claire nods.

 

“E-Everything inside of me. The walls I build up around my heart, the mask I wear to hide, every layer of protection that I’ve build up through the centuries. Everything. Y-You make it crumble. It would disappear every time your there,” Claire’s eyes tearing up as she talks about her feeling. She hates the feeling of baring anything to anyone. She feels so vulnerable, and she hates it.

 

Jihyo is speechless. Did she really have that much of an influence in Claire? Both stay quiet for a few moments before the werewolf speaks up.

 

“…and you got scared?” she guesses. Claire nods, and Jihyo hugs her. She tries to push her away, but it didn’t seem like she has any strength right now. “Is that why you avoided me?” she asks softly. She could feel Claire shaking her head.

 

“I-I didn’t want you to hate me. If you see my everything, you might find something you don’t like, and y-you would–”

 

“I won’t hate you,” Jihyo cuts her off. “I’ll never hate you. All of your imperfections just add to how perfect you are.”

 

“…liar,” Jihyo chuckles, and Claire finally returns her hug.

 

“I’m not,” she kisses her head. “You probably don’t know, but you mean a lot to me. When you started avoided me, it hurts me you know. So please don’t avoid me anymore,”

 

“Okay,” Claire paused for a moment. “You also mean a lot to me too.” She whispers.

 

Jihyo grins. “Does that mean that I’m special in your heart?” she teases. But when Claire nods, she could feel herself burning and her heart beat increasing. She’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter