T-Day 1

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiiiii

Here is a new chapter! This chapter is the result of the voting that you guys did!
Thanks for voting btw :DDDDD

 

Anyway without further ado, enjoy the chap!

 

 

“Claire,” Mina peeked inside the said girl’s room. The girl is sitting on her desk doing some paperwork, Mina guesses that its either homework or a report for the Institute. Claire looked up from her work pile and gazes at her questioningly. “Can I talk with you for a moment?”

 

“Sure, what is it?” she replies cheerfully as she turns her body to Mina. She then gestures her to take a sit on her bed. Claire notices the grim expression Mina has. Something is wrong. “Did something happen?” she furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“…No, nothing happened…. Not yet anyway,” Mina grimly says.

 

“Wha… What do mean?” The Minister is not liking where the conversation is leading. “Are you implying what I think you’re implying?”

 

“I have a bad feeling, Claire,” Mina rarely looks really worried or really scared, but by the looks of it, it’s both this time. “And I don’t like it.”

 

“It’s your precognition isn’t it?” Claire wants to make sure. Mina only gives a weak nod. “…How…. How bad will it be this time?”

 

“I…. I–I don’t know. I can’t be sure but the feeling isn't as strong as the last one.” Claire remembers the last one, it was the time Sana had died. “So…. I don’t think – I hope someone won’t die this time…”

 

“Do you know when it’ll happen?” Claire grimly asks. If they know when, then at least they could be prepared for it.

 

“Three…. Another three more days until “it” will happen…” because truthfully, even Mina doesn’t know what will happen. She just knows that something bad will happen to someone close to her.

 

“Do you know who?”

 

“Only vaguely… I would know more clearly as we get closer to the day, but it’s the…” Mina eyes is starting to tear up thinking about the possible candidates that may be the “victim”. “…It’s one of the werewolves.”

 

“I see….” That means it’s either Jihyo, Momo, or Chaeyoung Claire thought. Then she sees Mina silently crying on her bed. Claire sighs of course… she’s worried about Momo. She goes to Mina’s side. “There, there. It’s going to be fine. Well, it’s not going to be fine. But we’re not sure that its Momo right? It could be someone else,”

 

“B-But, there’s still a possibility that she’s the one… I – I don’t like this… What if –” Claire cuts her off and squishes her face between her hands.

 

“Stop, I’m not going to let you be dragged down by the stupid ‘what if’s. Mina, you need to stay calm, especially when the time comes. You understand what would happen if you don’t right?” Mina nods at her. Claire smiles and releases her face. “Mina, I’m going to tell everyone if that’s okay for you.”

 

“You’re going to tell them? Won’t they panic?”

 

“But, if I don’t tell them now, how are we going to prepare for it?”

 

“…. Right, okay tell them then.” Mina said after thinking about it. Claire then sighs.

 

“Apparently, the plan needs to be rushed.” She bit her finger, thinking. After deciding her course of action, she stands up and calls the other girl. “Mina!”

 

“Y-yes?!” Mina yelped from shock.

 

“On the day of the event, you need to be beside Momo at all times. Do not let her out of your sight, okay?” Claire says seriously. Mina nods. “Chou Tzuyu! Come here!” Then in a few moments Tzuyu teleported inside Claire’s room.

 

“What’s up?” she asks.

 

“There is an emergency.”

 

“What is it?” Tzuyu solemnly asks.

 

“It’s Mina’s precognition. She has a bad feeling that something is going to happen in three days, and the possible “victim” is one of the werewolves.” She now understands how bad the situation is.

 

“Okay, so now what do we do?”

 

“I need the both of you to gather everyone. Tzuyu, you can gather the vampires, while Mina can do the wolves. I’ll be waiting in the training room. Now, go!” she says to both of them. Then they teleported away immediately. The next few days are going to be hell.

 

In the next hour, Mina and Tzuyu were doing as they were told, and Claire was thinking about how to approach this situation. They would have to thread through this carefully, Mina’s precognitions are not something to be taken lightly. After all, the last one ended badly for everyone involved. They need to prepare for this thoroughly.

 

 

 

“Oh, Tzuyu! What are you doing here?”

 

“Where’s Dahyun and Jeongyeon-unnie?”

 

“They’re in their rooms. Why?”

 

“No time to explain. Let’s go.”

 

“Wha–”

 

 

 

“Oh, Minariiiiiii!”

 

“Momoring, where’s Jihyo and Chaeyoung? We need to get them now.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I need to tell them something important. Including you.”

 

“Well, they’re in the private living room, right now.”

 

“Then let’s go.”

 

 

 

“Claire-unnie, we’ve brought them as per ordered.” Tzuyu came back with Mina, the werewolves and the vampires. Tzuyu and Mina have brought them to the training room located way below in the underground of the apartment. The training room is a big white room with virtually nothing inside. Off to the top right of the room, there is a window for observing from another room. That other room also functions as the control room. It would generate real like holograms to simulate combat situations and so on.

 

Claire is pacing around in the middle of the room. She has a poker face on, and it looks like she is thinking about something. She didn’t notice the new group of people that has just entered.

 

“Unnie?” Tzuyu calls out again. Claire still didn’t hear her.

 

“Claire!” Mina shouted to her.

 

“Huh? What is it?” Claire finally took notice.

 

“We brought them.” Mina tells her, and Claire sees the group behind Tzuyu and Mina. She could see that they have a lot of question from their faces.

 

“Oh, good job, you two. Now, let me explain the emergency.” Claire then informs them of what’s happening and why they are here right now. Of course there are some doubts concerning Mina’s precognition from the group. I mean ‘I have a bad feeling’ isn’t exactly something that would make them understand the graveness of the situation. Thus Claire explains about Mina’s precognition too and why it’s reliable. She told them about every event that came true from it, except Sana’s story.

 

“so, basically… something seriously bad is going to happen in three days and we can do nothing to stop it, only prepare?” Nayeon asks trying to understand the situation.

 

“And the center of this situation is one of us?” Jihyo asks while pointing to the werewolf members.

 

“Yeah, that’s the basic line of it.” Claire confirms. “We need to prepare as much as we can, and there’s only three days left. So we don’t have much time to prepare. But first, do we have your cooperation?”

 

“Well, unless we want to get killed, yes, you have our cooperation.” Jeongyeon answered for all of them.

 

“Thank god. Now, let me explain the training that we will do in the next three days. The training consists of endurance, simulation, sparring and practicing abilities for sirens. The werewolves and eaters would also train using their other form. In the times that the truebloods can’t join the training, you can just train whatever you want.”

 

“We do get resting times don’t we?” Chaeyoung asks

 

“Of course. We’ll take a break between training sessions. And we’ll also take a break to eat and sleep. But otherwise than that, it’ll be training non-stop.” This causes some groans in the group.

 

“At least we get some break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter