We're back

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, guys!

I’m back with another chapter!
Also I made another fanfic beside this one; it’s called Odnoliub / однолюб !

It’s a school based fluffy fic!

Click here to read my other story!  →HERE←

 

Anyways enjoy the chapter! Comments are appreciated!

 

 

Seoul is covered in the soft light that the sun gave off; the sky is painted in a mixture of colors that gave off a feeling of melancholy. At least that was what Sana felt every time she looked at the sunset. Don’t get her wrong, she have always loved the sunset ever since she can remember. But that’s what troubled her. Remember. Sana felt like there was something that she is supposed to remember, something important, something that made her herself. So without it, she felt a bit empty, something was missing. It had always been like this, and until now Sana still didn’t know why.

 

Sana has given up thinking about it when she was in middle school. She figured that maybe everyone experienced this… thing. But she was proven wrong when she talked about it to her parents. Sana got questioned if she’s depressed or if anyone was bullying her. Sure she was a bit depressed about her lack of friends, but this was different. Sana knew it’s different. So she opted to never tell anyone again.

 

However, these… feelings have started to grow stronger; ever since she met Tzuyu. Why? Sana was completely clueless. She wanted to know, ‘why does she make me feel like this? Or maybe it’s only a coincidence? Or was it? Is it really Tzuyu that’s the trigger? Or is it just because I’m going through another stage of my life? Now that I think about it I think about her a lot. All of my thought drift to her somehow, why? Did I really fall in love with a stranger? But I’ve only known her for a week though, and talked to her for only a few minutes… curious…’ Sana went on and on about such thoughts and wonder; and without her even knowing, she fell asleep.

 

Sana fell asleep while looking at the sunset by the window of her room, which is just beside her bed. She had her hands crossed on the ledge of the window and her head on top of them. Sana just finished her homework, and was lazing around her bed, playing with her phone. But then she noticed the sun going down, which led to the current situation.

 

While sleeping, Sana dreamt of a girl, who was she? Her face was blurred out, but she gave a feeling of safety and comfort. Something she seldom felt these days, especial with those “friends” of hers. The girl had long brown hair, which was swept to Sana’s left. Then she saw a fox: a huge, nine-tailed, and of pure black fox. Curiously enough, Sana didn’t feel scared. In the dream, Sana went closer and pet the enormous animal instead. It was then that Sana realized that she has no control over herself. The fox then transformed into a girl in her late teens, perhaps seventeen or eighteen. She had long black hair with no bangs; her hair was also swept to the Sana’s right. She was also a beauty. Although not as beautiful as the first girl, which is now standing beside her. Sana then heard the black haired girl speak.

 

(A/N: to keep the mysterious effect, the dialogue here won’t be colored)

 

“Princess.” Sana hadn’t noticed it until now, but the girl was wearing Japanese clothing and so was the girl next to her. The black haired girl wore a deep navy blue kimono with a pair of black colored hakama that were a bit tighter than the usual ones; her kimono was tucked inside the hakama, albeit loosely, just like a man would. She also wears a white haori that had some blue sakura petals at the base of it. However, the black haired girl instead just opted to wear the haori on her shoulders. The girl also had a katana strapped on her waist.

 

The girl next to her wore similar clothing to the black haired girl, but her kimono is colored light green and wore it more properly. She wore a black haori with white sakura petals at the base. However she only wore it halfway, meaning that she didn’t wear the right sleeve.

 

Sana founded odd that they were wearing old Japanese clothes, and even more so by the fact that the black haired girl has just called her princess. She then realized that she too was wearing a kimono, but her kimono was fancier and had more layers than the other two. Sana wore her kimono like a woman, unlike them. Her kimono was of various colors that complimented each other. Sana was sure she wasn’t a princess, but she definitely looked like one right now.

 

“Yes? What is it, ^@#$%?” Sana heard herself speak, but she couldn’t hear the name that she had said. The name was somehow distorted from her hearing. “But please do stop calling me that, you do know how I hate that tittle.”

 

“Hahaha, sorry, Sana. Anyway, I’ve been looking for you, but apparently you have been having a date with @#$%^&.” The mysterious girl teased.

 

“S-shut up, @#$%^&! We were not having a date, mind you. I was showing Sana of the sunset view from here. That is all.”

 

“That my child is called a date.”

 

“No, it is not.”

 

“Sure, whatever helps you sleep, @#$%^&.”

 

“Hey!” Sana giggled watching the scene in front of her. She felt a warm feeling in her chest, like she was where she belonged. Sana felt that she never wanted to leave this place; she wanted this moment to last. But then she felt her vision turn into black. Her body felt hot, and her stomach hurt like bloody hell. Then she could feel herself fall down with a thud.

 

“SANA!” was the last thing she heard before waking up. Sana woke up sweating, the pain felt so real. What was that? The dream also felt real. Sana rarely dreamt; and even when she did, she never remembered them or felt this real. But she did remember, and the dream was so real that she almost thought it was real life.

 

Sana then noticed that her room was dark; apparently the sun has already set from the sky. She then proceeded to turn on the lights. And before she could do anything else, her mother called. It was already dinner time.

 

 

[Earlier]

 

“HOME! YES!” Claire exclaimed as she ran and fell down the couch in the living room. The three Eaters had just come back from their trip to Japan. And it was currently around noon.

 

“We only went away fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter