Meeting the Parents II

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

Ah! Hye Soo-ssi! Welcome! Let's have a small tour around, okay?                                     Mr. Cho said as he gave her a quick hug. She was a bit awkward with it, but she managed not to show it. 

Students, thank you for helping me welcome my daughter-in-law. You can go to your classes now.              Mr. Cho told the students who were with him, since he noticed that they were snapping pictures of Hye Soo and Kyuhyun. 

Kaja! We'll go this way.                                                                                                    Kyuhyun's father motioned to the hallway away from the classrooms. 

Neh, abeonim! (Yes, father!)                                                                                          Hye Soo said, following his lead. Kyuhyun was ignored the whole time. 

Abeoji, aren't you going to hug your son?                                                              he said, making them remember his presence. 

Aigoo this little rascal! I can hug you anytime I want, right? But I can't entertain my daughter-in-law everyday!             his father scolded him, before giving Hye Soo a smile. They walked along the hallway, with Mr. Cho telling Hye Soo what the functions of each room they go by while Kyuhyun kept sighing as he followed them from room to room until they reached his father's office. 

So, are you still studying Hye Soo-ssi?                                                                            Mr. Cho asked, as soon as they were seated, with Hye Soo at his right and Kyuhyun at his left. 

Ah. Ani, abeonim. I already graduated from college.                                                     she replied, with a smile. 

Oh, what course did you get?                                                                             he asked, totally curious. 

I'm a Bachelor of Arts major in English graduate, abeonim.                                             she said, as Mr. Cho's secretary set down their drinks on the table in front of them. 

Oh, Arts graduate huh? You do painting?                                                                   Mr. Cho asked, thinking that this is a great opportunity to know his daughter-in-law more. 

[ HS: I am so ashamed to say it in front of abeonim and much more embarrassed to tell you all this since he can also watch this. I love art, but it seems that art doesn't love me. I mean, the last time I did a project for art during my college, it was a disaster. Drawing, sketching, painting... It certainly isn't for me. But when we talk about dancing, singing, decorating, designing... I'm your girl! ]

Aniyo, abeonim. But then, that path is one of the paths I can take.                                   she told him, getting a bit nervous from all the questioning. 

Oh... So how is my son treating you?                                                                           the elder changed the topic as he sensed her discomfort. 

He's really sweet, romantic and wonderful! I haven't seen his naughty side yet, abeonim.                  she praised. Kyuhyun grinned. 

Ah, so he really is treating you like a princess, eh? Oh, he should because he promised that. Kyuhyun-ah, what time is it?        the elder Cho asked his son since his stomach suddenly growled a bit. 

It's already 11:30 appa. Are you going to have lunch at the cafe??                                 Kyuhyun told him, gently dropping a hint. 

[ HS: When he asked abeonim if he's going to have lunch at the cafe, I already got a hint. He was saying, we're going to have lunch with my family. I was shocked at it! Meeting his family in one day, it's a lot to take in. But, I was happy! It means he wants me to be close to them.

KH: Ne, we are going to have lunch at Kona Beans. Omma said she'll prepare something wonderful, and well, I knew she was going to understand my hint when I answered Appa. ]

Ne. Why don't the two of you come with me too? My wife would be happy to meet you, Hye-ah!           Mr. Cho excitedly told her while holding her hands. Hye Soo nodded and smiled at him.

Ne, abeoji! Let's go! We don't want ommonim to think that we want to miss her cooking.               she exclaimed, putting on her i'm-not-nervous-but-really-really-nervous facade. 

Arrasseo, kaja!                                                                                                                       Mr. Cho said, taking her hand in his and putting it around his arm, leaving Kyuhyun again.

Aigoo, my father!                                                                                                                 he sighed, shaking his head before following the two of them. They rode Kyuhyun's car to the cafe and on the way, Mr. Cho told Hye Soo some embarrassing stories of Kyuhyun who can't do anything but just groan in embarrassment. 

We're here!                                                                                                                   Kyuhyun happily announced since it meant the end of the stories. Mr. Cho went out first, and was about to opened the door for Hye Soo but he caught a glare from his son who also just got out of the car. The elder Cho just chuckled and proceeded to the door, to find his wife.

Oh! Abeonim went ahead of us?                                                                          Hye Soo asked his husband as he opened the door for her. 

Ne. Aren't you happy?                                                                                    he asked, observing something different about her as soon as she got out. 

Jamkamman. Are you wearing lipstick?                                                                  he said, trailing his thumb over her lips. She blushed and looked away from him.

Wh-Wh-What were you saying about me being happy?                                          she said, changing the topic. Kyuhyun smirked and turned her face towards his. 

So you are wearing lipstick. Aigoo! How can you be this pretty, huh?                             he told her, his face only inches away. 

Kyu-ah, don't embarrass my sister-in-law in public!                                                    a voice from the doorway scolded Kyuhyun. 

NOONA!                                                                                                           he exclaimed, throwing his arms wide open to get a hug. Ahra walked towards them with the same gesture, only to directly go to Hye Soo and hug her, instead of Kyuhyun. 

NOOONNNAA!                                                                                                                   he whined. The two girls let go of the hug and giggled at the apparent aegyo of Kyuhyun. 

I always see you at home, so I can hug you anytime. But I can't see Hye Soo-ssi everyday, can I?               she reasoned out, before leading Hye Soo to the door, again leaving Kyuhyun to follow them.

Aish! So much for walking through the door hand-in-hand!                                        he scolded himself, sulkily. He found his family around a table ladden with lots of food. 

Ah! My son! Come on, the food's going to get cold!                                                                    Mrs. Cho told him, patting the chair beside her and opposite of Hye Soo. He went and sat beside his mother, who was the only one who fussed over him. They started to eat and Hye Soo was still a bit nervous. 

Hye-ah, here, eat this! This is Kyuhyun's favorite!                                                               Mrs. Cho said as she gave Hye Soo some jajjangmyun. Hye Soo nodded and ate slowly, never taking her eyes from Kyuhyun who was enjoying his food. As they ate, the Cho family, told her stories about her husband, embarrassing and cute ones, making him blush red. When suddenly,

Kyuhyun-ah, how about showing your gwiyomi aegyo to your wife?                                            Mrs. Cho said, knowing that he's just so cute when doing it. 

Oh, please show me, jagiii..                                                                                             she whined making Kyuhyun choke while drinking. With no other choice, he sighed and played. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6zpACfnsw8 - a fine example of Kyuhyun's Gwiyomi

 

UWAH! Kyeowooo!                                                                                       Hye Soo praised him, making him blush and embarrassed. His family was giving her great attention and didn't even bother to about it. 

Omo! I'm so sad to tell you, Abeonim, Omonim and Eonnie, but I have to go now because of my schedule. How about I'll visit you when I'm free ne?      she said, after taking a look at her watch. Disappointed, but since they understand the nature of her work, they smiled and nodded before letting the couple go. 

Did you enjoy?                                                                                            Kyuhyun asked as he started to drive away from Kona Beans.

Ne, your family made me welcome here in Korea. How about we visit them again next time, neh?                       she offered, making Kyuhyun shake his head.

NO! I have lots of plans and we have to do them first!                                             he objected, making Hye Soo smile..