FAMILY II

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

You cook so wonderfully, Hana-ssi! I wonder when my daughter could cook as deliciously as you can.               Mrs. Choi said as soon as she finished the food she was served. 

Eomma.                                                                                                        Hye Soo glared at her mom. The Cho family just laughed. 

Eommoni, don't you know that your daughter cooks good food too?                              Kyuhyun answered, earning himself a smile from Hye Soo. 

Oh, jinjja? All I know that she cooks well is pasta and a few other dishes.                                  Mrs. Choi deadpanned. Hye Soo sighed and just shook her head in shame. 

Don't worry, Eommoni, I'll teach her how to cook.                                                   Kyuhyun proudly presented himself. His family members gave him a shocked look. 

You know how to cook, Kyuhyun-ah?                                                                         his father quipped. The couple both nodded. Ahra looked at Hye Soo. 

Jeongmal? (Really?)                                                                                             she mouthed. Hye Soo blinked and nodded. 

How many times have you cooked, adeul (son)?                                                     Mrs. Cho asked him. 

Once? Twice?                                                                                                       he asked Hye Soo, who signed twice as she was eating cake. 

And you haven't visited the hospital yet, Hye Soo-ssi?                                                        it was Ahra who asked directly. Mrs. Choi laughed.

Wae, eonnie (Why, eonnie)?                                                                              Hye Soo didn't know what they were trying to point out. 

Ummm, maybe something bad from the food?                                                              Mr. Cho hinted. Kyuhyun pouted. The elders laughed.

We always made sure that our ingredients were fresh, abeonim. Kyu's food is really delicious. You should try it sometime.                Hye Soo reasoned, still clueless. 

Ah. No, thanks. I'll stick to Eomma's cooking.                                                                  Ahra said, before sticking her tongue out, as if she wants to gag at the thought of eating Kyuhyun's cooked food. 

Yah! Noona, what do you mean by that?!                                                      Kyuhyun said, as he saw his noona's gesture. 

Nothing. Nothing.                                                                                 Ahra said, trying to pacify her brother. Hye Soo took his hand and shook her head. He pouted and earned a smile from his wife.

What's your plans, Hye Seok-ssi?                                                         Mrs. Cho asked her fellow elder. 

Oh, I really don't know since I just came here because I wanted to spend some time with my daughter, so it's up to her schedule.                                                                             Mrs. Choi answered, looking at her grinning daughter. 

Then, why don't you and Kyuhyun and Hye Soo-ssi go to the Han River. It's very beautiful, especially when you catch the setting of the sun.                                                              Mr. Cho suggested.

That's a great idea. How about it, kids?                                                   Mrs. Choi asked the couple. 

We don't have anything to do later, so why not?                                          Kyuhyun replied, earning two wide smiles from the Chois. 

Then, I'll pack some food for you!                                            Mrs. Cho clapped her hands. Kyuhyun stopped her. 

Please don't, Eomma. I want the two of them to taste Korean street food.               Kyuhyun winked at his mom. Mrs. Cho formed an O with and nodded in agreement. 

Shall we go then, girls?                                                                 Kyuhyun said, as he stood up from his seat. Hye Soo was up before he could think about it, and Mrs. Choi joined them as soon as she thanked the Chos for the wonderful food and great company. Kyuhyun both led them to the car, with Mrs. Choi in the passenger seat and Hye Soo in the backseat. 

Seatbelt's on!                                                                              Kyuhyun announced, and they did as they were told. 

Let's go!                                                                                           they said, waving to the Cho family on the doorstep. 

Is this your own car, Kyuhyun-ah?                                            Mrs. Choi asked, a bit curious of the car since she's thinking of buying her own car too. 

Neh, Eommoni. Waeyo?                                                               Kyuhyun said, as he kept his eyes on the road.

Ah, nothing. Hye-ah, are you okay there?                                                Mrs. Choi asked her daughter.

Neh, eomma. Don't worry about me.                                                    Hye Soo told her, a bit distracted with her phone.

She's such a techie-girl.                                                                   the mother sighed as she heard her daughter playing on her phone again.

Eommoni, that's okay. She's just a gamer. Besides, I'm much addicted to games myself, so don't worry about it.     Kyuhyun quipped. Mrs. Choi sighed.

I'm in the midst of gamers! Someone, please save me!                             she deadpanned, earning laughter from the couple.

As soon as they arrived at the Han River, Kyuhyun found them a perfect place to sit down and relax.

Eommoni, you know, we can watch the beautiful sun set here.                         he said, pointing to the horizon. Mrs. Choi nodded and whipped out her camera, before going around taking pictures of the beautiful scenery. And her handsome son-in-law and daughter. 

Eomma, aren't you getting tired? C'mon, hand me that thing. I'll take your pictures.                       Hye Soo offered. Mrs. Choi relented and sat down beside Kyuhyun, while Hye Soo did all the picture-taking of them at the park. Kyuhyun left them for a few minutes to buy some food for them, and when he came back, he laid it all on the table. 

You bought to many!                                                                                        the elder Choi complained, seeing different kinds of dishes. 

Eomma, don't worry. It's not easy to gain weight with these food. They're all so healthy.                            Hye Soo told her, as she knew that her mother is being conscious with her body. 

Eommeoni's on a diet?                                                                                        Kyuhyun wondered. Hye Soo nodded. Kyuhyun grinned. 

Eommeoni, wifeu's right. Besides, these might also help you reduce weight.                            he said, trying to sell off the food, because he didn't, only he and Hye Soo might eat it all up, and it will definitely be ugly when they start to fight who will finish each dish. 

Okay. So what do we have here?                                                                            Mrs. Choi relented. The couple smiled. 

Here we have, kimbap , kimchi fried rice , tokkebi hotdogs , croquette , tteokbokki , and dakkochi .Later, I'll treat you to a wonderful bowl of bibimbap. You'll love it, Eommeoni!           Kyuhyun said, getting more excited. Mrs. Choi, nodded and then started to sample each and every dish he bought. Every bite was accompanied with nods of approval and some with teary eyes as Mrs. Choi wasn't much of a fan of spicy food, although Hye Soo already told her that most of the Korean food are spicy. 

These are just your street food? It's already so delicious, I can't wait to try your main dishes!               Mrs. Choi said, loving every bite she took of the dakkochi and the croquette.      

Don't worry, eommeoni, there's enough time for you to experience Korean cuisine.               Kyuhyun smiled as they ate every bit of every dish. The three of them was full, but Kyuhyun had some plans so that they can still have room for a bowl of bibimbap.

Eommeoni, you know, the best way to see Han River's beauty, especially at night, is going biking. Are you up for it?               he said, as he pointed at the bike rental station. Mrs. Choi grinned. 

Totally! But, before that, I know that you've been dying to kiss my daughter ever since lunch time. How about now? I'm not going to look, I promise!      the elder Choi managed to notice Kyuhyun's natural urges.

Eomma!                                                                                         Hye Soo hissed. Kyuhyun smirked. 

Eommeoni, I never knew you have such sharp eyesight. Thank you!                                  he said, before moving towards Hye Soo who shook her head, as if saying no to the suggestion of her mother. 

Just one kiss, okay?                                                                                Mrs. Choi held one finger in the air before turning her back to the couple and facing the Han River. Then she started to whistle. 

Neehhh~                                                                                                     Kyuhyun's grin grew wider. He held Hye Soo by the waist and slowly, painstakingly slowly, closed the gap between them. Hye Soo was shocked at first but was comfortable in his arms. She kept on looking at Kyuhyun's lips, as well as Kyuhyun on hers. They closed in together, so slow that even the viewers (and readers) are probably squirming in their seats while waiting for them to kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOOK! THE SUN'S SETTING!! IT'S SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!                                             Mrs. Choi's voice rang out in the air. The couple scrambled apart and looked at the elder Choi. They both laughed, seeing her taking selfies with the sunset as background. Kyuhyun took Hye Soo's hand in his and pulled her towards him, as close as he could, and gave her a hug. 

I didn't know eommeoni's that kind of evil.                                                          he said to Hye Soo. Hye Soo just pouted. 

What kind of evil?                                                                                                       she asked. 

Oh, you know. The ing kind.                                                                      he outed. Hye Soo gave him a light punch on the chest before giving into her laughter. 

What's funny?                                                                                                    Mrs. Choi blinked. 

Nothing mom, I think we should go eat some bibimbap now.                                        Hye Soo smiled as she took her mother's arm and Kyuhyun's as well, and they started to walk back to the car. 

 

[ Q: Was it your plan to make the two kiss and them?

Mrs. Choi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If only they saw their faces. And of course, I got pictures. Yes, it was my plan. They were giving each other odd looks that I couldn't bear the sweetness they are giving me. My tooth were aching already. I might be old, but I know a few tricks they could learn, you know. And they forgot that we were to go biking. What were they talking about before they dragged me off to get bibimbap, by the way?

Q: How was the luncheon with the Chos? 

Mrs. Choi: It was absolutely delightful! Now I'm not worried leaving here in three weeks. I know the Chos will be able to be there for her when she needs a family. Although I'm reachable by phone or internet, Hye Soo likes having someone by her side. She'll be well taken care of. 

Q: Please rate Kyuhyun: 10 being the highest, 1 being the lowest. And why?

Mrs. Choi: I'd rate Kyuhyun-ah as a husband, maybe 9. I'm not the wife so you better ask my daughter.. But as what I can see, he's very much a husband-type of guy. And as a son-in-law, I'd still rate him 9. Although he could've gained a 10, if he didn't panic earlier at the park. HAHAHAHA.. ]

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS! I KNOW I'M VERY MUCH LATE IN UPDATING I MEAN, I PROMISED THAT I WOULD UPDATE BEFORE MY GRADUATION, BUT OUR SCHEDULE JUST GOT OUT OF HAND AND I COULDN'T UPDATE UNTIL NOW. I HOPE THIS COULD QUENCH YOUR HUNGER AND THIRST FOR UPDATES FROM ME, BUT DON'T WORRY, I'LL HAVE THE NEXT UPDATE READY AS SOON AS I CAN.. :D 

I'M STILL FINDING WAYS TO HAVE WIFI CONNECTION HERE AT THE HOUSE SO I CAN USE MY TAB TO UPDATE WITHOUT THE USE OF ME HAVING TO USE THE PC.. ^^ 

HOPE YOU CAN BE AS PATIENT AS I AM.. :) 

THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY~

COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME, APPRECIATED AND ABSOLUTELY THANKED FOR! 

SUBSCRIPTIONS IS SUCH TOO! 

HOPE TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS AND YOU, TOO, IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE!