Schedule for the DAY

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

[ 9TH WEEK OF THE HYUNSOO COUPLE ]

[ 7:30 AM ]

I'm hooomee!                                                                                       Kyuhyun exclaimed as he entered their house excitedly. He knew of his wife's schedule for the day. They were going to film a CF in Gangnam-gu. 

Welcome home, Kyunnie! It's still early, don't you have a schedule?                                  Hye Soo asked, as she just finished cleaning their fridge. 

I'm here so that we can go to our schedule together. Don't tell me you forgot about it?                      he replied after kissing her. 

Oh. The CF schedule? It's today? Okay, I'll just go and get ready then.                          she said, going up to the loft. Kyuhyun smiled and looked at the messy coffee table and spotted something. He smirked. 

Let's go!                                                                                                        Hye Soo was back in a jiffy, with her purse all prepared. She stiffened as she saw Kyuhyun holding something. 

You watched it again, huh?                                                                                 he asked with a creepy grin. She swallowed the lump in . 

A-ani. Manager-eonnie wanted to watch it so I let her borrow it.                          she sweatdropped. His grin grew bigger. He drew her close to him. 

The truth, baby.                                                                                                    he said, as she tried to avert her eyes from his. 

Fine. I watched it again. But, I didn't get to watch the others.                                 she admitted, as she put on her sunglasses, only to be stopped by a very observant Kyuhyun. 

You... didn't get to sleep?                                                                                      he questioned, trying to suppress his laugh. She hit him on the shoulder. 

How do you expect me to sleep alone after watching Insidious?!                           she mumbled her protest. Kyuhyun looked away and tried his best on keeping his poker face on. He took a look at his watch and took note of the time, before grabbing her hand and leading her to the couch. 

Hey! Aren't we going to Gangnam? We're supposed to be early!                              she protested again, but Kyuhyun just sighed, and positioned himself comfortably before grabbing her and making her lie on his chest. 

Take a nap first. We still have enough time for you to do that. Besides, I don't want my baby looking almost like a panda in our first ever CF.        he said, giving her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled and closed her eyes. 

Kyu... sing to me please?                                                                                    she whispered. He racked his head, about what song to sing to her. 

Just like that night. Sing "Listen To You" please.                                                           the request has been made. Kyuhyun smiled and started to sing it.

Aninde naneun aninde jeongmal igeon mari andoeneunde
Babeul meogeodo jami deul ttaedo michyeonneunji geudaeman boyeoyo
Eonjena nareul jongil namaneul mossalgehae miwonneunde
Eotteoke naega eotteoke geudael saranghage dwaenneunji isanghajyo

No, I’m not.. It really doesn’t make sense

Even when I’m eating or falling asleep, I keep thinking about you like crazy
All the time I keep hating myself so badly
How could I, how could I fall in love with you? That’s a bit weird)

Nae maeumeun geudaereul deutjyo meoributeo bal kkeutkkaji

Chingudeul nareul nollyeodo nae gaseumeun modu geudaeman deullyeoyo
Hanadulset geudaega utjyo sumi meojeul geotman gatjyo
Geudae misoreul damaseo maeil sarangiran yorihajyo yeongwonhi
 
I love you (Love you) Love you
Love you (Love you) Love you yeah
( My heart hears you.. from head to toe

My heart hears you.. from head to toe

My friends tease me for this but my heart only listens to you
One two three, you smile and I think I lost my breath
By seeing you’re smile, I’ll cook with love everyday
Forever I love you love you
love you love you love you~)

Then he started to remember that afternoon until nighttime that they watched Insidious countless times, just to help Hye Soo get over the scary parts.

 

[ FLASHBACK ]

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"                                                                                it was Dalton, all alone in the dark attic who's seeing a shadow. Kyuhyun just grinned while hands are busy calming a much louder screamer beside him. 

Ju-just... Just please... Let's continue this another time?                                    Hye Soo was whining, using Kyuhyun's chest as a hiding place from whatever's happening on the movie. 

But we're really free today, besides, I haven't watched this yet.                                 he said, enjoying every moment of it. Hye Soo slowly came out of her hiding as the scene wasn't that much scary. 

Can you pause it for a while and accompany me to the kitchen?                                she asked, noting that the popcorn-filled bowl was already empty and knowing Kyuhyun's stomach, he's bound to ask for some more soon. He smiled and did what she asked before going to the kitchen. Although it was somewhat near, he wanted to help Hye Soo relax. 

Still scared?                                                                                                      he questioned the pale Hye Soo. She looked up to him. 

Of course. We still haven't reached the middle and you're just laughing at me.                       she pouted. Kyuhyun drew closer to her and gave her a backhug. 

Baby, you shouldn't worry, it's just a movie, and if you want, I'll be your shield from all the scary things in the movie and in life.          his sweet talk works all the time. 

Tsk.. You like watching horror movies because of something else, right?                            she confronted him. He quickly thought of an answer. 

Mwo? (What?)                                                                                                            he replied. 

The skinship. As if I don't know..                                                                               Hye Soo answered back, earning a nod from her husband. She pouted and was led back to the couch. 

As if you don't like it too.                                                                                   Kyuhyun deadpanned, earning himself a punch on his shoulder. They continued to watch it, with the continuous loud screams from Hye Soo and couple of laughter from Kyuhyun, who couldn't stop. That night, since they opted to sleep in their house, it was Kyuhyun who noticed Hye Soo's nervousness as they started to sleep. The lights were on and were glaring directly on his eyes, so he reached out and turned it off, only to gain a squeak from Hye Soo and an arm that turned it back on. 

What's wrong, baby? We need to sleep.                                                                he said, grabbing at her waist and keeping her close. 

I'm... scared.                                                                                                            she murmured. Kyuhyun sighed and turned to face her. 

What can I do to make you sleep then?                                                                              he asked, wanting her to get over her fear. 

Sing to me. "Listen To You".                                                                                             she said, before snuggling more closer. 

Why that?                                                                                                                          he questioned, a bit puzzled. 

It's my favorite OST you sang.                                                                                                   she replied, waiting. Then he smiled and sang. 

 

Wae geudaen nareul jamsido nareul gamanduji annneun geonji
Giga makhigo eoi eobseodo nae gaseumeun geudaeman bulleoyo
Geudael wihaeseo yoril haneun nan hwiparame sini najyo
Hwanhage useul geudae moseube soneul bedo nae mameun haengbokhajyo
 
( Why don’t you stop me? Why don’t you ignore me?

I feel depressed and dumbfounded but my heart only calls for you
For you I will become the god of cooking in the whistling wind
Seeing your bright smile and holdings your hands makes my heart feels happy )

 

Nae maeumeun geudaereul deutjyo meoributeo bal kkeutkkaji

Chingudeul nareul nollyeodo nae gaseumeun modu geudaeman deullyeoyo
Hanadulset geudaega utjyo sumi meojeul geotman gatjyo
Geudae misoreul damaseo maeil sarangiran yorihajyo yeongwonhi
 
(My heart hears you.. from head to toe

My friends tease me for this but my heart only listens to you
One two three, you smile and I think I lost my breath
By seeing you’re smile, I’ll cook with love everyday )

[ END OF FLASHBACK ] 

 

Eonjenga bami jinagago tto bami jinagago tto bami jina na gieogi huimihaejyeodo

Eonjena nae mameun misojitneun nae nuneun tteonaji anketdago geudael yeongwonhi
 
(I went through the night, and another night, and another night

My memories are getting blurred
But you always stay in my heart and in my smiling eyes
You’re the one forever~)

 

Nae maeumeun geudaereul deutjyo meoributeo bal kkeutkkaji

Sesangi modu useodo nae gaseumeun modu geudaeman deullyeoyo
Hanadulset geudaega utjyo sumi meojeul geotman gatjyo
Geudaeui gireul damaseo maeil saranghanda kiseuhajyo yeongwonhi
 
Love you (Love you) Love you
Love you (Love you) Love you Oh my baby my love
 
( My heart hears you.. from head to toe

Although the whole world laughs at me, my heart only listens to you
One two three, you smile and I think I lost my breath
Stay the way you are, I’m gonna say ‘I Love You’ and kiss you everyday
Forever I love you love you love you
love you love you love you~

oh my baby my love )

 

I love you my baby.                                                                  he whispered to the sleeping Hye Soo, before kissing her forehead. He looked at his watch and then made a grab for his phone. 

Hyung? We'll be a few minutes late. Please tell director that Hye Soo needed a few minutes sleep that's why we're late. Yes, as soon as she wakes up, we'll be on our way. Ne. Arrasseo hyung. Gomawo.                          he called his manager, making sure not to disturb the sleeping princess on his chest. 

This is life.                                                                                             he said. 

 

 

---------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! HERE'S MY LITTLE GIFT FOR YOU! :) HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.. 

 

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS! :D