Hye Gyo's Gift

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

So... how long have you been married?                      Hye Gyo broke the silence since everyone except Hye Soo was dumbfounded at her presence. They were all just about finished with the food they prepared. 

We're on our second month, eonnie..                                    Hye Soo answered for them. Kyuhyun was mostly entertaining Hye Gyo, while Hye Soo entertained the others. 

Yeah, but I can do something about that.                                         Kyuhyun winked at Hye Gyo, who just laughed at him. She looked at his plate and noticed that he was already done. 

How about you take me on a tour of your house?                                she asked Kyuhyun, who brightened at the request. 

This part is our balcony.                                                            Kyuhyun started the house tour. Hye Gyo went and admired the view she was welcomed with. 

Kyuhyun-ssi, come here and close the door please.                        she told the young host. 

Neh, Hye Gyo-ssi?                                                                      he was smiling his best smile. 

Please take care of my dear dongsaeng. Don't make her cry, arrasseo?                    in her tone was a hint of threat. Kyuhyun was a bit taken back. 

Eh? What do you mean, Hye Gyo-ssi?                                           he was confused. 

Aigoo.. Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, I'm older than you! It should be noona.. Hye Gyo-noona..               she corrected him. Kyuhyun sighed and bowed his head. 

Neh, noonim. I understand.                                                                     he agreed. 

Now, listen to me carefully. Your wife is currently... Let's say, angry with the two of us. However, I can help you with that. Here, this is my gift to you. Use it wisely and it better be soon.                    she gave him a small box. Kyuhyun shook it a bit, but heard just a small thud. 

Now, don't be impatient. Open it when you're both alone. Let's go back in, since I have to go back to my schedule soon anyway.                         Hye Gyo said as she took one step back into the livingroom. 

Yah, Hye-ah... You have a great view from the balcony! Why did you close the drapes?            Hye Gyo asked, trying to lighten up the mood. 

It wasn't me, eonnie. It was Kyuhyunnie who did that! Look at his smug look.                                      Hye Soo pointed to Kyuhyun behind her. 

Aigoo. Anyway, I have to go now.. I have a photoshoot later, so I have to go now. I'll come and visit you when I'm free again, okay?                                  Hye Gyo said, as she sat down beside Hye Soo. 

Ah.. But, eonnie... You haven't had dessert yet.                                     Hye Soo stood up and started to prepare the dessert she made. 

What did you make this time, anyway?                                          Hye Gyo asked, a little jittery while glancing at her watch. 

Apple upside-down cake, eonnie.                                                               the latter replied, as she sliced the said dessert into equal parts. 

Uwah! That's your specialty! I'll stay but as soon as I eat it, I'm off. My schedule's out in Busan today.      Hye Gyo babbled as Hye Soo set down her favorite dessert made by her dongsaeng. She started eating it with gusto, making everyone blink in surprise at the newly shown reaction by the actress. 

Aren't you guys going to eat as well?                                               Hye Soo asked the others who were staring at the actress.

Wah! Hye-ah, where did you learn to make this? Can you teach me?                    Victoria said as soon as she put the said dessert in . Sulli already ate half of hers, while Changmin and Minho were asking for second helpings. Kyuhyun smiled and helped Hye Soo serve his brothers but not before giving her a kiss on the lips. She was shocked but she had to keep on serving their visitors, so she opted to smile. 

That was the best cake ever!                                                                       Minho exclaimed as he rubbed his belly. 

I know. That's why I would never pass on her cakes.                                       Hye Gyo, who ate about four pieces, was also full. 

Now, I must go and bring this cake to my waiting manager so that she won't scold me for being late.     The Song Hye Gyo kissed her dongsaeng on the cheeks before turning to Kyuhyun and threaten him with just a stare. Kyuhyun nervously laughed and they all waved goodbye to the couple since everyone was just free for lunch and had other schedules to go to.

Need some help?                                                                                              Kyuhyun said, as he started to work with his wife.

A bit, maybe. But, I can do this. Go and rest on the couch.                                             Hye Soo said as she hurried to clean the table and start washing the dishes. Kyuhyun shook his head and took his place beside her as she started dishwashing.

Angry at me?                                                                                                        he asked, looking at her while cleaning the suds off the plate he was holding.

Ani.                                                                                                                               her one-word answer said it all.

Jealous?                                                                                                         he pushed further.

Ani-yo.                                                                                                                       she was still not looking directly in his eyes, focusing more on her task. Kyuhyun just kept quiet and continued on their task. However, as soon as the last spoon was put in its place, he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the couch and made her sit on his lap. She was shocked and wanted to escape but he held on.

Talk to me. Jebal?                                                                                                       he pleaded, doing his bestest aegyo. Hye Soo blinked.

Hye-ah, mianhae.. I didn't know you'd be that jealous, I was just...                                Kyuhyun was interrupted by a kiss.

I know. Besides, I know eonnie won't do that to me.                                                      she said with a smile.

Now, what did she give you?                                                                                      she asked as she set her gaze on the gift she knew came from her eonnie.

Well, I don't know but, how about staying the night with me?                                        Kyuhyun offered with a sneaky grin.

Here? You don't have any schedule anymore?                                                           she asked as she scanned her tablet which had both of their schedules.

Krom! (Of course!) I'm free for you today.                                                             he sweetly told her.

Tsk.. Telling me sweet nothings. You're not playing fair, you know?                  she mumbled, getting off his lap and went to the kitchen for some snacks.

I'll prepare a movie and you get the food? Great!                                       Kyuhyun grinned before taking the gift Hye Gyo gave and looked into its contents. He smiled at the naughtiness of the actress. He prepared everything and sat down to await his wife's arrival with the food. 

So, what did the gift contained?                                                                                  she came in, armed with loads of food, popcorn, fruits, chips, and many more. She put it all on the table and sat down beside him. 

A CD filled with movies to watch.                                                                            he smirked. Hye Soo shrugged, scooted closer to him, put the bowl of popcorn on her lap and was all ready for the movie marathon to watch. Kyuhyun pressed the play button and wrapped an arm around her shoulders while the other dipped into the popcorn bowl.

Yah.. Isn't this...                                                                                                                     she was suddenly alert.

Insidous. The other horror movies were good too, but this is the one I want to watch first.                         Kyuhyun flatly outed.

H-horror movies.                                                                                               she groaned. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! WHAT'S UP! I KNOW THAT I'M SUPER LATE IN THIS UPDATE AND YES, I'M BACK! MY HEALTH'S BACK ON TRACK AND SO IS MY CREATIVE MIND.. HOHOHO! THIS IS JUST ONE OF MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO YOU! I'LL UPDATE AGAIN!! :)

PLEASE PLEASE DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE.. I JUST HOPE IT WON'T BORE YOU.. ^^ MISSED YOU GUYS!

I'LL WAIT FOR YOUR COMMENTS! :*