House Warming Party 1

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

UWAH! I'm free today! Finally!                                                         Kyuhyun exclaimed, after finishing his week's worth of practice. He looked at his watch and then smiling, went to his car and started to drive home. 

I'm hooooomee!                                                                                     Kyuhyun sang as he entered their house. Silence welcomed him and then he looked around. 

Baby? Where are you?                                                                          he said, trying to find his wife. No one was in the house, yet the place was cleaner than before. He quickly took out his phone and speed dialed her. 

Baby! Where are you??                                                                    asked as soon as Hye Soo answered her phone.

Jagii! I'm just in the store in front of our house. I had to buy some food for us. The fridge has almost nothing in it.                  she said, as she placed her payment at the cashier. 

Oh, what did you buy?                                                                he asked, taking a look at their fridge and only saw a bowl of kimchi. 

I really don't know what to buy so I bought some jajjangmyun ingredients. Waeyo?                           she said, walking out of the store and walked directly to their building. 

Arrasseo. Can you please come home faster? I really want to hug you right now.                    he told her, making her blush. 

I'm on the elevator now. Don't worry, okay?                                                 she told him, getting on the contraption. 

Jinjja? I'll wait for you then!                                                                                        he said, excited and happy. He ran out of their apartment and went to the elevator, waiting for her. When, DIING! The elevator door slowly opened and revealed his wife. 

Jagii! What are you doing here? It's cold here!                                                 Hye Soo said, quickly pulling Kyuhyun back to their warm house. Kyuhyun just let her pull him and then as soon as they got in, he pulled on her hand and then wrapped his arms around her, which surprised her. 

Jagii, you missed me this much?                                                             she whispered. He nodded and then gave a kiss on her neck. She giggled and then let him hug her for a few more minutes before trying to get out of his embrace. 

Shirro? (You don't like it?)                                                                                    Kyuhyun asked, as he let go of her. 

Aniyo. It's just that I need to cook since I just heard a tiny sound from... someone's stomach..                     she replied, poking his stomach. He grinned and went with her to the kitchen. 

Baby, how about... making more? I mean, cook more.. for about six persons or less?                             he suggested, making Hye Soo turn about and face him. 

What do you mean?                                                                                         she asked, a bit confused. 

How about we have our party today?                                                                      he outed.

Party?                                                                                                                            Hye Soo was really confused.

Neh. House warming party.                                                                                Kyuhyun said. Hye Soo blinked a couple of times before really understanding what he was telling her. 

EH?! Today? But.. I don't have anything cooked! Besides, I'm not yet that good in cooking Korean dishes!      she whined, starting to panic. 

You can call whoever you want to call and help you with the cooking. And I'll call my friends over.               he told her. She smirked, totally remembering two new friends who has great cooking skills. 

Fine. Just make sure you don't daydream so much when they come.                               she sneered. 

Wae? Are they beautiful as you?                                                                           he tried. 

Aish.. Jinjja...                                                                                                                     she eyed him warily. He smirked and then proceeded to the balcony to call his friends. Hye Soo went to the bedroom and there she called her friends too. 

 

 

[ AFTER AN HOUR ]

EONNIE!                                                                                                Hye Soo exclaimed as she opened the door. She was boiling a few ingredients for the soup in the kitchen and was waiting for her visitors. 

Hey! Congratulations! Congratulations!!                                                       the two girls sang as they entered with plastic bags. Hye Soo clapped her hands and bowed at them gratefully. 

Who is it, baby?                                                                                  Kyuhyun came in from the balcony. He was shocked at the visitors who were shaking their heads. 

Oppa, it should be, 'YEOBOYA, NUGUSEYO?'                                           f(x) Victoria and Sulli chorused. 

Oh! Victoria-ssi and Sulli-ssi! What are you doing here?                                   Kyuhyun blinked. 

Can't you tell, oppa? We're Hye Soo-ah's visitors!                                                     Sulli said as she put down the plastic bags she was carrying. She and Victoria stood by Hye Soo's side and posed. 

Oh. Jinjja? How did you guys know her?                                           Kyuhyun was a bit curious. Victoria and Sulli smiled before starting to help Hye Soo with the cooking. Kyuhyun sat at the newly installed breakfast bar. 

Well, when Hye Soo-eonnie was just starting, she went to the wrong dressing room and ended up in ours. She was a little embarrassed and cute so we just had to befriend her.                                                          Sulli explained while Hye Soo washed the vegetables. 

Yeah, and then we understood why Filipinas are great friends.                            Victoria said, as she tasted the soup. 

HEY! This is good! Why did you need us here?                                                                 Victoria protested. Hye Soo smiled. 

That's the only thing I'm good at... Nothing else.                                                  she replied, looking at the newly placed kimchi stew on the stove. Sulli just finished preparing it. Then the doorbell rang. 

That must be my friends. I'll open the door.                                                                     Kyuhyun said, before going to the door. 

YAAAH! Kyuhyun-ah, how much do you pay for your house?! It's very beautiful and cute!                  it was Changmin who were admiring from the outside. 

HYUNG! Just get in! I wanna see who's making Kyuhyun-hyung all sweet and corny!               Minho, from SHINEE, kept on pushing Changmin in. They quickly got in and much to Minho's surprise, Sulli was stirring at the soup. 

Annyeong haseyo! I'm Hye Soo. Nice to meet you!                                            she welcomed them as they stood there, watching them. 

Ah. Neh! Annyeong haseyo! I'm Changmin from DBSK. Nice to meet you!                  Changmin shook hands with her. 

Annyeong haseyo! SHINEE's Minho imnida! Nice to meet you too!                                      Minho was next in line. 

Annyeong! CNBLUE's Jonghyun imnida. Nice to meet you!                                                  Jonghyun said, before shaking hands with her and kissing it. Hye Soo blushed and Kyuhyun quickly grabbed at her hand. 

YAH! Who said you can do that?!                                                                                he scolded his Kyu-Line member. 

Ah. Mianhae hyung. Mianhae...                                                                                          Jonghyun quickly apologized with a smirk. 

It's okay, jagii. Actually it only means he's a gentleman.                                           Hye Soo soothed her husband, earning a glare from him. 

Are you telling me something? I'm a gentleman too!                                                   he protested. 

Arrasseo.. Arrasseo.. You are.. You are..                                                                           she patted him on the shoulder. 

Anyway, get inside you guys. The food will be cooked soon and we can wait for my last visitor to come.           she led them into the living room. 

You still have one more visitor?! Who is it?!                                                                           the boys were all excited, except for Kyuhyun. 

Neh. You'll see her later. She promised me that she'll come to our house-warming party.                Hye Soo kept mum. The boys went and took a tour of the house, loving the balcony and the cozy room upstairs while the girls kept on chatting in the kitchen while preparing the food. As soon as they finished cooking and preparing the table for everyone, the doorbell rang. 

It's eonnie! I'll go and get her.                                                                                 Hye Soo said, all excited and jolly. The boys came down from the bedroom and was admiring the wonderful smell of the food when.... 

Hye-ah! I've missed you! So, where's your husband?                                                   a sweet, feminine voice came from the door. All of them strained towards the entrance to see who it was. Hye Soo blabbered about and slowly led her newly arrived visitor inside. 

Jagii!! Hye Gyo-eonnie's here!                                                                                   Hye Soo introduced her new visitor. Everyone was looking at them with mouths wide open. 

Song Hye Gyo-sunbaenim?!                                                                            Victoria said. Hye Gyo gave them all a smile and shook their hands.

Are you Hye-ah's husband?                                                                                             Hye Gyo asked as she stood in front of Kyuhyun, who was silent the whole time. 

N-Ne-Neh! I'm her husband. But... I think.. I'd love to be your husband more.                    Kyuhyun smiled. Hye Soo pouted and ignored the remark. 

Can you tour me around here?                                                                               Hye Gyo said, looking around. Kyuhyun nodded vigorously. 

Eonnie, how about we eat first before you tour? Everybody's hungry, right?                       Jealous Hye Soo glared at her husband who had eyes only for Hye Gyo. 

Oh. Arrasseo! Let's eat and I'll have your present sent over.                                         the actress replied as they all sat down to eat. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

UPDATE!! AFTER ANOTHER THREE WEEKS, I GOT THIS OUT, HUH?? I'm really sorry guys.. Our school calendar is very hectic during first semester.. and then there's the Founder's week next week... I'll be a bit in a pinch since we haven't started practicing our presentation... Anyway... I hope you liked this update and please please please please please leave comments.. :) 

 

 

AND REMEMBER TO VOTE!!! ^^