Chapter 8

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Im Yoona whole life,she never thought that she will ended up her loves life with a girl that she just get to know a months.She even didnt have a tint of feeling towards that girl.The girl that comes from The Jung family always make her feel like wanted to kill herself for agree to the arrange marriage.But what she can do,today is their day.Yes the day where's the perfect Im Yoona will shared her life with her new wife and new life.After she said the vow,her life changes 100% and she know that she need to faced it.

 

Yoona and Jessica walk to the guest after they already say their vows.Yoona put on her faked smile,same with Jessica who has a smile plastered on her face,ofc their relatives knew it that it just a fakes one.Yoona quickly walk to her friends who was waving at her.Jessica just rolled her eyes and follow Yoona from behind while smiling to the guest that congrats them.

 

"My shikshin buddy!!,"shout Sooyoung as she hug Yoona tightly and make Yoona choked on her breath.

"Yahh,you will kill the new bride if you keep doing that,poor Jessie here if she need to be a widow at the first day after married,"said Sunny and pull Sooyoung from Yoona.She hurriedly beamed at the ice princess who was glared at her now.

"Watch you mouth Sunny,or else im going to kill your chopstick now,"said Jessica as she glared at Sunny again.Sunny could only pout at her meany friend.Yes Jessica already knew about her friends love life after Yoona forced them to be honest with her.

"Congrats Jessie,Yoong,"said Tiffany beamed at the new bridges in front of them now.

"thanks Fany,"replied both Jessica and Yoona and give the mushroom a big hug.

"Yahh Yoona you hug my future wife,how dare you?,"shout Taeyeon playfully slapped Yoona's arm from Tiffany.

"Shut up unnie,i will not take her away dont worry,,"Yooa says and shot a glared to Taeyeon who smiled at her awkwardly.

"Btw congrats for you both,"said Yuri Hyoyeon and their beautiful girlfriend.

"Thanks and please enjoy this ceremony,i want to go to the make up room for a while.,"excuses Yoona as she walk her way to the said room leave Jessica and her friends talking with each other.

---------------

Yoona slumped her tired body on the soft sofa.She let out a big sigh and rested her hand on her forehead.She really feel uncomfortable with the wedding ceremony.to be honest she didnt like her wedding ceremony.She quickly sit up as she heard the door been open from outside and revealed her sister and their father.

"Here the new bride,i  think you run away,"joked Yujie wanted to lighten up her sister mood.But all she gets is a glared.

"Hey my beautiful daughter,you have become someone wife now,please behave okay and congrats,"said Yunhwan as he patted Yoona's shoulder and take a sit beside his daughter.Yoona just let out a groaned at her fathers words.

"Im not a kid anymore dad,im a woman now,and freaking a married woman now,"Yoona whined with a hint of anger in her voice.She trying hard not to burst at her father again.She really felt annoyed now.

Yunhwan just let out a smile and Yoona's hairs.He knew his daughter really love him and willingly to do anything for him.Thats why he really wanted someone as good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter