Chapter 7

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona was sleeping peacefully when suddenly Yujie entered her room.Yujie could only shook her head while looking at her sister.

 

"Aishh  such a sleepy head,poor who will be your futured wife..oh i forget its Sica unnie,"Yujie said before sit next to Yoona's.

 

"Unnie wake up,dad wanted to talk with you.its morning already,"Yujie said as she shook Yoona's body with all her energy.

 

"Hmm i dont hungry yet Yuyu,"muttered Yoona while her eyes still closed.

 

"What?when i say about eating?and who's the is Yuyu,??,"Yujie said disbelief.She trying to shook the lazy deer body again and success making the deer stirred from her sleep.

 

"What's wrong Yujie?do you want to sleeo with me??,"Ask Yoona while rubbiñg her doe eyed cutely.She was startled when Yujie suddenly slapped her hand away and stood up.

 

"Its already morning unnie fyi.and dad wanted to meet you now,if you are late go to meet him in his office,im sure you need to marry with two girls in one time,"Yujie said and leave Yoona with her jaw hang open upon hear what her sister told her.So Yoona quickly grabbed her towel and runs inside the bathroom and slammed the door.

 

"Awww my beautiful !!,"shout her voice from inside the bathroom.You know what happen to the rushed deer.

 

----------------------

 

Without knocking her father office door first,Yoona quickly runs inside and stood infront of her father's desk.She was panting hardly.The old man looked at her weirdly and ask her to take a seat.

 

"Dad,im sorry to make you waited,but i dont want to marry two girl in one time,how im supposed to do that?beside i cant do that!,"said Yoona as fears was visible on her face.Her words make Yunhwan stared at her daughter while trying hard to hold in his laughter.

 

"What are you talking about my beautiful prince?,"ask him teasingly.

 

"Yujie said i will marry with two girl if im late to come here,so here i am wanted to say sorry for late and dont let me marry with two girls,one is enough and she already give me headache,"said Yoona while biting her lower lips.Yunhwan burst out laughing and make Yoona stared at him confusedly.

 

"Why are you laughing dad?i dont remember cracked any jokes since i entered this room,"ask Yoona annoyedly as she stare at her father weirdly.Yunhwan just shook his head while still smiling.He quickly wiped his tears that come out.

 

"Aigoo,you are my big lady but still you can be fooled by your precious sister easily.aishh who said you will marry with two girl,we will just discussed about the wedding ,"answer Yunhwan and make Yoona face palmed herself.She swear she's going to kill that culprit later.

 

"So whats about the wedding dad??,"ask Yoona uninterested.She just roamed her eyes around her dad office.

 

"Your wedding is next week my dear,"said Yunhwan and make Yoona divert her attention to her dad immediately.

 

"What!!?,are you kidding me man??,"ask Yoona shockingly and make Yunhwan glared at her.

 

"I mean dad,"uttered Yoona and looked down.

 

"No,im not kidding man!!its true,"answer Yunhwan copy his daughter to make the deer didnt feel guilty.Yoona let out a sigh and stared into his eyes.

 

"Can we waited ??next week is too early for me,"said Yoona trying to make Yunhwan changes his mind but he didnt actually.

 

"No dear,i cant do that,me and Jaehoon already talking about this and we decided it will be held next week,"said Yunhwan while pick up his pen again.

 

"But-"

 

"There's no deer,only your Taeyeon unnie loves it,so if you excuses me,i still have a lots of work to do,you too,go and prepared for your work now,"Yunhwan said before started to chexk on some papers .Yoona could only let out a sigh before exit the room silently.

 

-------------------------

 

Yoona decided to finish her work early today before she will killed her staffs with her glared because of her messing mood.She really mad towards her dad until she cant do her work properly.She hurriedly grabbed her purse and coat before make her way out of her officed.Her secretary SinB flinched lightly when she saw her boss walking up to her.

 

"SinB,postponed all the meeting to another time because i need to go back early today before i killed someone in my own building.,"Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter