Chapter 6

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!!let's go to the restaurant now,im hungry,"said Yoona while looking at Jessica who's busy choosing her favorite handbag's brand,VS.Jessica immediately divert her attention to Yoona with her serious face.

 

"Just waited can you?,and for your information the restaurant will not go anywhere,food can wait,"answer the ice princess and continue choosing the handbag.


"And fyi tomorrow will come,just continue tomorrow and i can't wait anymore,i need to filled my stomach with food first,and if you are going to continue with your shopping times,then go ahead,i will waited at the restaurant,"said Yoona seriously and was about to turn around.

"can you please wait just a little,i will just buy this bag,,"said Jessica coldly while glaring at Yoona.

 

"What?can't you see my hand?,its already full with your shopping bags,what do you think i'm,i dont know what will happen after marriage,urghh i will make sure to ask your dad to fee someone to accompany you go to shopping,"said Yoona coldly while Jessica just staring at her amusedly.

 

"ok,ok,stop with your babble please,let's go,next time better to ask Krystal to come with me,"Jessica said and leave Yoona with her shopping bags.Yoona could only looked at the cold girl's back disbelief.

"Aish such a wicked woman"Yoona grumble to herself before walked to next to Jessica.

 

------------

 

Yoona entered the BbQ's restaurants with a big smile plastered on her face meanwhile Jessica face was like a bad witch ready to sorcery her victim(>

 

Yoona hurriedly choose the place for the both of them.Her behaviours makes her didnt looked like the mrs perfect that everyone tlking about.Jessica rolled her eyes at the sigh and walk to their table.

 

"Waitress!!,"called Yoona excitedly as she saw the waitress walked past her while bring the others customer order.Suddenly another waitress appears next to them and smile to Yoona sweetly.

 

"Yes mrs,can i take your orders?,"ask her.Jessica who just sat there quietly started feeling uncomfortable.

 

"what do you want Jess?,"-Yoona.

 

"BbQ ofc,whats else,"-answer Jessica annoyedly.

 

"okay we want two BbQ please,and two mango juices,"The waitress nodded and send a wink to Yoona and make the deer blinked her eyes several times before turn to looked at Jessica.

 

"Tskk whats a flirting woman,"Jessica muttered.

 

"Did you say something Sica??,"ask Yoona and make Jessica looked at her.

 

"What You call me just now?,"-Jessica

"erm Sica?,"-Yoona

"aishh didnt sound good to me-Jessica

"but for me very yes,and i have the right to call you anything,"answer Yoona smirking .After waiting for a few minutes,their order finally arrived.

 

"thanks,"Yoona said to the waitress who stood next to her.But the waitress to stand there while staring to Yoona's faced.

 

"What are you waiting for?you can go now,didnt you see we want to eat??,"said Yoona before Jessica could opened to dissipated the waitress.The waitress hurriedly said sorry nd bowed to them before walked away.

 

"And now let's eat in peace,"said Yoona before shoved the bbq into her big mouth.Jessica was about to eat but suddenly Yoona stopped her.

 

"Wait,there's cucumber in it,"said Yoona and take Jessica plate.She pull out the cucumber from the plate and put it in her plate.

 

"Now eat,"said Yoona with her serious face.Jessica was blushing .because of Yoona act towards her but Yoona was busy devoured the food  to see it.

 

After a few minutes---

 

"Im full!huh tht was so delicious!,"said Yoona smiling a little while patted her belly.Jessica was amused to wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter