Chapter 5

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM's cafe

Yoona was waiting for her friends to come.She wanted to tell her friends about the arranged marriage.She dont want her friends to be disappointed with her just because she didnt tell them first.

"Yo Yoong!!,"greeted Hyoyeon so sudden.Yoona who was playing with her phone almost throw the phone to Hyoyeon's face.

"can you at least greet me nicely and not shout like that??,"ask Yoona as she glared at Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon quickly put her hands up in surrender.

"Hey Yoong,"greeted Yuri and others in unison.

"Hey,please sit down first,"greeted Yoona showing her rarely smile.

"So whats make you wanted to meet us so sudden??,"ask Taeyeon while staring into Yoona eyes.Yoona put down her phone at the table and crossed her arm on her chest.

"I will get married soon"

"Ouh i think you wanted to-WHAT!??!,"Shout the fours in unison.

"I said i will getting married soon"repeat Yoona with her serious face.Sooyoung who loves to eat stop eating after heard the news.

"This is prank to make me stop eating or what?,"ask Sooyoung out of blue and results her to received a smack on her forehead.

"No,im telling the truth,you guys are my friend,so i think why not to let you all know about this before find out by yourself and mad at me for not telling you all.,"said Yoona and let out a sigh.

"Who's your lover?you never tell us you were in relationship,and now you already tell us you will getting married??,"ask Yuri.Yoona facepalmed herself and looked at them again.

"so,who's the lucky guy?,"ask Hyoyeon as she know how fussy Yoona when it comes to her life partner..Yoona shook her head.

"It was a girl,"answer her shortly and make her friends jaw wided open .The atmosphere become silents before Taeyeon decided to broked the silent atmosphere.

"So,..are you okay with this??,"ask Taeyeon.

"Well what can i can do exspecially when my dad force me to accept the girl,"answer Yoona calmly.

"Its okay all of us is here for you,dont worry,"said Sooyoung tapped Yoona's shoulder softly.Yoona just smile at them thankfuly.Suddenly Taeyeon phone ringed as a new message come.Taeyeon pull out her phone to read the message.

"Psst look at her,"whispers Yuri to Yoona.Yoona diverted her attention to Taeyeon and saw the girl was smiling while reading the new message.

"Hey who is that Tae?,"ask Hyoyeon and make Taeyeon flinch on her seat.Taeyeon quickly put her phone back to her pocket.

"Just friend,"answer her but Yoona can tell that Taeyeon was messaging someone that really special to her.

"Hmm if you said so ,"answer Yoona and smirking to Taeyeon.Taeyeon swear she didnt like that kind of smirk on Yoona face now.

 

----------------------

 

Yoona entered her house and walked to the living room,but she stopped halfway as she saw her father was there reading a newspaper.She was about to turn around and left.

"Yoong,"called Yunhwan as she saw her daughter.Yoona let out a sigh and walked to her father.

"Yeah,"answer her shortly.

"im sorry about that night okay,i didnt mean to slap you,"said him and put the newspaper aside.Yoona just answer hmm to him.

"Please forgive this bad father of yours,"said Yunhwan with a sad smile.He really miss his daughter a lot since her daughter treat him coldly due to his own fault.Slowly Yoona shifted her seat next to her dad.

"Dad,im sorry too,i know i shouldnt shout at you in the first place cause its rude for me to do that,"said Yoona sincerely.Yunhwan shook his head several times and held Yoona's hand.

"No,its dad fault,i should have told you first before decided.but i didnt do it,"said him.Yoona quickly pull him for a hug and after she felt the warm feeling from the hug,she realize it how much she miss her father.

"Its okay dad,i understand you ,you cant do anything now cause everything was sets already so its okay,"She pull from the hug and smile to her dad.

Yunhwan cant help but to kiss her daughter forehead with full of love.He swear to himself that he will discuss with her daughter first about everything that he will do after this.

After talking with her dad for a while,Yoona permitted herself to go to her room and rest.

"Okay but i want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter