Chapter 33

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   "What!!,"Yujie shout stand up abruptly.It make Soojung almost fall to the ground if Mr Im didn't hold her.Yoona just looked outside the window.She didn't dare to stare into her sister's eyes.Yujie could be more scary than Jessica when something she didn't like or agreed happened.

"She shouldn't do that to you!!,"Yujie shout again.She walk back and forth beside Yoona's bed.Her was all red.

"Sit down first my child,"Mr Im said calmly.Taeyeon was curious how could Mr Im looked calm despite of her child is being hurting by someone.Yujie snapped her head towards Mr Im.

"How dad?how you look so calm when your daughter is being hurting by someone,and that someone is her own partner in life!,"Yujie said halfshouted.It make Soojung stood up abruptly and approach Yujie.

"Hey,you shouldn't shout at your dad,its not good,"Soojung scolded softly while rubbed Yujie's back trying to calm her down.

"But-,"

"Soojung is right,please calm down Yujie,"Yoona said and look at her sister.

"Yoona,let me ask her what is the-"

"No need unnie,she's hurting my sister once and this is enough,we don need to see her here anymore!,"Yujie said cutted Tiffany's words.

"Yujie!!,"Mr Im suddenly shout,stood up abruptly.It make the peoples inside the room stunned.

"You shouldn't interfere into your sister's marriage,this is her problem,let her solve it,"Mr Im said and let out a heavy sighed.

"But-,"

"No Yujie,daddy is going to help her and search the truth,"Mr Im said cutted Yujie's words.

Yujie clenched her jaw in anger."fine!you can find the truth behind this but me!Im Yujie already hated that woman,i thought she is the one for unnie,but I'm wrong,,"Yujie said and stomped out from the room.

"Yuyu,!,"Soojung couldn't do anything but to follow her.

 

"Yoona,i hope you will be strong to face this problem,"Mr Im said and hug her daughter.

"Yes,you have us and others too,"Taeyeon spoke from behind.They don't know what to do but just to waited for the truth that one day will be reveal.

 

-----------***********----------

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHHAHA!!,I'm so happy today,you did a good job SK,"Taecyeon said and laughed his heart out after hearing the news.The SK man just smirk with a proud face after his job is done and got payed.

"Oh are sure she will never knew you helping me in this?,"Taecyeon asked with a wided smile.

"No,i knew she wouldn't because she put all the case on me and i want to use this opportunity to get my revenge on her,"the SK man said while clenched his fist.

"Good,you are very good,no wonder he trust you a lot with his daughter ,"Taecyeon said and laughed again.He signal the mystery man to leave him alone.

Taecyeon grabbed his phone and dialed someone .

"Hello,i got a good news for you and me,meet me at xxxxx at 5pm,see u there,"Taecyeon said and hung up.He swirl his chair happily with a wided smile.

"Im Yoona,you are loser,"

 

*****------------***********

 

 

Mr Im called out all of his peoples to get inside the meeting's room.He sat on his swirled chair and waited for them.

"Mr Im!,"his men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter