Chapter 27

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    YA

I really wanted to know who is this person that dare to threated my sister.Did not they know who i am?.

If you asked me how about my life with Jessica,we are very happy and love each other so much.But we never do 'that' yet.let's be honest,i wanted her so badly but she seems like not yet ready to give all of her to me.Its okay,i willing to waited for her.I don't want her to think that i am only want to get into her pants.That's not my style.I was asking myself,did she wanted me too?i know it was awkward for her to do that thing with me,a woman,not man but don you dare to think that it was not awkward for me if woman and woman do that,it is,it just i have been watching ermm you know the video that teach us how to,ehemmm let you finish it by yourself. But i know i need to waited for that day will come,i don wanna do that because of our lust,but i wanted making love with her.

I was never knew that i will be so inlove with her.At first,i agree to marry her just because of the Ceo position.All i could think is if i agree,my dad will give that position to me.And i swore that i never think of to try to love her,it just came to me when we both always fighting over a small matter,i just love to see her annoyed face when i or make her mad.

 

"Hey,Yoona-ya back to the world!!,"

I was startled when someone shouted on my face.I snapped my head toward the culprit just to find out it was Taeyeon unnie,she was staring at me like i am some of seldom thing that exist in this world.Well my beauty maybe.kekeke.

  

  "What unnie?,"

 

  "You have been staring into the blank space for a minutes,it scared the hell out of me,"

 

  "Wait,since when you arrived here?,"

  

I asked not minding her concerns look.Maybe she just arived a minutes ago.

 

 "Well a minutes ago," i told you.

 

  "What do you want unnie?do you have something to tell me?,"

 

I can't help but to asked.It's was rare for her to visit me in my office hours.Taeyeon unnie just staring at my face before let out a heavy sigh.

 

 "How are you?You seem busy lately.You barely have time for us anymore?tell me,is this all about those threats that your sister got?,"

 

 I can't lie to this woman right?She always have her way to find out my problems.I thought it was only Yujie and my dad can do that.

 

 "Well sort of,I'm very worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter