Chapter 21

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Yoona was make her way to Ys cafe.She was about to entered the cafe when suddenly she feel like someone was stalked her from anywhere.Slowly she turn around and found no one,just some people walked passed her and the busy road.

Yoona shrugged her shoulder and entered the cafe with a usual cold face.When she was inside the cafe,she feel everyone eyes was on her.Well her aura is strong.She could attract peoples attention just with her glance.Who don't know Im Yoona.Yoona walk to the counter and smile a little to the casher.It make the girl blush.

 

"what can i get for you ms?,"

 

"Ms Im,please give me cappucino ice and Americano ice with two slice chocolate cake,"the casher girl's seems shocked after hearing Yoona's name.So she quickly nodded her head and rush to prepared for Yoona's order.Yoona took that time to looked around the cafe while tapped her foot patiently.Suddenly someone patted her shoulder gently from behind.

 

When Yoona turn to looked at the person,she was shock because that was someone that she didn't want to see.

 

"Hi Im Yoona,,"greeted the person or more like the woman who is looking at Yoona with a small smile.Yoona gulped down her saliva.Sweat start to trickled down her neck.

 

"Err who are you?i know you?,"Yoona ask pretend doesn't  remember that woman.

 

"You didn't remember me?I am Han Hyunnie,Mr Han's daughter,,"the woman introduce herself.Yoona then smile awkwardly.

 

"Ouhh haha!you are my dad 's friend daughter,sorry i too busy with my work until i forgot everything,Yoona said and rubbed her neck awkwardly.It make Hyunnie chuckled at her behaviours.

 

"Why you looked uncomfortable with me?,"Hyunnie ask,she really wanted to teased Yoona.

 

"Nothing,ahh here my order,"Yoona said and pay her orders and turn to Hyunnie.

 

"Is it because of you cancel our arrange marriage?,"Hyunnie ask and smirk after see Yoona's shocked face.Yoona quickly composed herself and put on her cold face.

 

"I need to go now,see you next time,"Yoona said and hurriedly rush out from the cafe.Hyunnie look at her back with a smirk visible on her face.

 

"Well she looks same,and more stunning,let see what i can do,"she said and turn to order.

 

---------------------------

 

Yoona walked out from the lift and smile a little at Jessica's secretary.She put her finger to her lips to prevented Yuju from tell Jessica that she is here.Suddenly Jessica's voice can be heard from the telecom.

 

"Yuju,bring me a americano ice one,"With that Yoona grinned at Yuju while lifted up the paper bag and two drinks that she hold.Yuju return Yoona's smile with thumbs up.

 

Yoona knocked Jessica's door twice before she hear Jessica's voice told to enter.

 

Yoona open the door and peek her head inside and smile seeing her beautiful gorjess wife was busy with her paperworks while putting her serious face.Yoona walked in and close the door before walked infront of Jessica's desk.She just stood there scanned Jessica's angelic face with a wide smile.

 

"What are you doing still standing there Yu-,"Jessica was stunned to see Yoona standing infront of her with her wided smile.She see Yoona lifted up paperbag and two drinks infront of her.

 

"One americano ice and a slice chocolate cake for my princess!,"Yoona said cheerfully and put Jessica's food on her desk.Jessica still glued on her seat.

 

"What?,you didn't want to greeted me baby?,"With that Jessica hurriedly stand up and jumped into Yoona's arms.

 

"Yoongie,what are you doing here?i miss you baby!!,"Jessica said and peppered Yoona's faced with kisses.It make Yoona laughed at her wife antics.She wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and peck Jessica's lips twice.

 

"I miss you too baby!!,"Yoona greeted back with a cheerfull voices.She hold Jessica's hand and dragged the woman to the glass table at the sofa and put the food there and let Jessica sit next to her.

 

"I bought two set for you and me,let eat together,"Yoona said and kissed Jessica cheeks.Its makes Jessica blush.

 

Yoona just laughed and continued wife while they both eating ,enjoying each other company.

 

"After work time,let's go and watch a movie,"

 

"What movie Yoongie?,"

 

"Train to your heart,,"

."train to your heart?,"

 

"Ehh i mean train to Busan,"

 

"Okay!!,"

 

---------------------------------

 

  Yoona and Jessica was on their way to Yoona's mansion.They wanted to visit Yoona's dad and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter