Chapter 1

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No dad!i don't want too!!,"said the girl with a frown visible on her faced.The old yet handsome man let out a heavy sigh and stared into his beautiful daughter eyes.

"Yoong,this is not the first time you push away every girls and boys that trying to be your lover,but this time please accept Mr Han's daughter,,"said the man,Im Yunhwan.Yoona put down her spoon and fixed her coat and looked at her father with a bored faced.

"no dad,she's too stubborn to me to handle.,she 's the worse woman ever that i never meet in my life,she's too clingy you know and i hate that,"Yoona said with her eyes big opened.Yunhwan almost bursted out laughing when he looked at his daughter faced but he composed himself.

"ohh yea?i dont' know that,how you know it?or it is just an excused?,"ask Yunhwan with a small smile.

"erghh dad i dont have time for this,better i go to the officed now or else i will late for my work just because we discuss about nonsense thing,"Yoona said and stood up and grabbed her purse.

"but this is about your life,until when you will be the single lady?even your sister already have one,"Said her dad.Yoona walked to him and kissed his cheek.

"then let me be the single lady for the rest of my life,the problem solved,"said Yoona before leave Mr Im dumbfounded.

"Dad!dont forget that you still need to come to officed today to check on everything there!,"shout Yoona from outsite their mansion.Im Yunhwan just facepalmed himself.

 

--------

 

As Yoona walked out from the lift,all the workers shut their mouth up and doing the work with a serious faced.Yoona put on her serious faced and walked to her room.Everyone knows how she is.She is the cold soon to be boss at the officed or outside the officed.Her workers didnt dared to stared into her eyes if she was talking to them as their afraid their will turn to stone if they do it.She cant blame her workers for to be too afraid to her because her sister said so that she is so cold at the officed.

Her thought been disturbed by a knock at the door.

"come in!,"SinB,her secretary walked in with a file and stood infront of her desk.

"yes?,"

"ermm Mrs Im,you have a meeting at 2pm today,and at night you will have a dinner with ours new shareholder with Mr Im.,"SinB said and give the file to Yoona.Yoona nodded her head while checked the file.

"if you dont have anything else to tell me you can go out now,"Yoona said and put down the file and stared at SinB.SinB quickly bowed to her and walked out from her room.Yoona rest her back at the chairs comfortably.Suddenly someone barged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter