Chapter 18

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Its been a weeks now Taecyeon message or call been ignored by Jessica cause she really don't like the way he did to her now.And Yoona relationship with Jessica became good day by day.And now both of them already sleep in one room,its all Jessica's idea.

 

Yoona woke up and the first thing she see is Jessica's angelic face.Jessica was hugging her waist tightly.Yoona let out a small smile and lifted her hand up and caressed Jessica's face.She really love to do that.

 

"You look more beautiful when you sleep like this Sica-yah,"mumbled Yoona smile dreamingly.Suddenly Jessica peck Yoona's lip and make her stunned.

 

"I know Yoongie,no need to remind me,"teased Jessica and make Yoona laughed.

 

"Good morning Sica,"greeted Yoona and peck Jessica's lips.It make Jessica blush.

 

"Good morning Yoongie,,"Jessica greeted back and stay still at Yoona's chest.She really love that positions.To hear Yoona's heart beat.

 

"Didn't you have work to do?"Yoona ask and make Jessica pouted.

 

"Now i hate the ceo position you know,"whined Jessica and make Yoona burst out laughing.

 

"Nahh,i need to go to work to baby,let's prepared now ,"Yoona say and sit up,Jessica was blushing madly at her spot when she heard Yoona called her baby just now.With a blurred face like nothing happen,Yoona walked to her bathroom and closed the door.

 

"Jessica faster!you will be late,"shout Yoona and wake up Jessica from her own world.

 

"Aishh i will take a bath at my room Yoong,"With that Jessica run to her bedroom like a flash.

 

---------------

 

Jessica has been doing her work non stop from the morning she arrived at her office.She really wanted to finish her work that day.She was so excited to go home and cuddle with her wife.Now she freely can do anything with Yoona,sadly she never confess to Yoona but she sure she will do something to clear out about her feeling.

 

Suddenly someone barged into her room and startled the busy woman.

 

"Yuju,did you just forget to knocked first before come in,"Jessica ask sternly without take her eyes from her paper work.She hear nothing as replied but someone closed the door and then someone slammed her desk hardly.This time she looked up and was shock to see Taecyeon in front of her ,staring at her like a hungry tiger.

 

"Taecyeon what are you doing here?,"Jessica ask trying to sound calm.But inside she nervous,what if this man hurt her.

 

"What am i doing here?i wanted to ask you where you have been until you didn't answer my calls or messages?,"Taecyeon really sound mad now.Jessica just let out a big sigh and stared back at him.

 

"Can't you stop disturb me?i have my life that i need to care more than going out with you,i know we are friend now but that didn't mean you can called me everyday tho.,"Jessica replied with annoying voice.Taecyeon face softened and he let out out a sigh.

 

"But i miss you Jessica,you seem like don't love me anymore,"Taecyeon voice was so slow.

 

"Yes,i don't love you anymore,you can't force me to love you back after what you had done to me,"Jessica said and walk to the sofa.Taecyeon quickly take a sit across from her.

 

"But why you accept me to be your friend,and why can't you love me the same,i already apologizes to you right,?,"Taecyeon said trying hard to make Jessica into him.

 

Jessica was quiet.She was thinking ,should she tell him or not about her status as someone else wife.After remember alk the effort Yoona make to her,she decided to tell the truth.She don't want to hurt Yoona anymore.

 

"I'm a married woman now Taecyeon,that's why i don't want to go out with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter