Chapter 16

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Urghh,where i am?,"The first words come out from Yoona's mouth as she open her eyes and looked surrounding.Then she realized she was at home.

 

 "Ouch!my head!,"uttered Yoona when she tried to sit up,but she stop halfway when she feel weight on her arm.She looked down just to find a sleeping princess is next to her,sleep in uncomfortable way.Slowly she caressed Jessica's angelic face.

 

"Jessica,what you had done to me?i-i love you,but im afraid,"finally the perfect woman names Im Yoona uttered those three words to the sleeping figure.Suddenly Jessica stirred in her sleep,it make Yoona quickly pull her hand away and hold her head instead.

 

"Yoong?are you okay?,"Jessica ask as soon as she fully open her eyes.She stood up and sit next to Yoona and hold the latter's arm.

 

"Wait here okay?i will go cooked something for you,"with that Jessica disappears to the kitchen leave Yoona laid to the sofa.But after a minute Jessica comeback with a pill and water.

 

"Drink this first,"Yoona just nodded her head and gulped down the pill in one go.

 

Yoona sit at the sofa while thinking about yesterday night.

 

"Did i say something stupid or not,i hope not,"uttered Yoona before stood up and walked to the kitchen when Jessica called her.

 

"Thanks Sica,"Yoona said and start to eat the chicken soup.She knew Jessica was staring at her but she pretend to be busy eating.

 

"Are you mad at me Yoong?,"suddenly Jessica spoke to her.It make Yoona stop and put down the spoon.She looked at Jessica with a confused face.Its just a faked one.

 

"Ermm im with Taecyeon yesterday,"explained Jessica when she saw Yoona's confused face.Yoona let out a big sigh and stared into her brown eyes.

 

"Well not at all,but you should think about me first,at least ask my permission,what if something bad happen to you?and one more you shouldn't said that words to me,im your wife Jessica,"explained Yoona crossed her arms to her chest.Jessica bited her lips in guilty.She know this is her fault.She know she's hurting Yoona.

 

"I know,i'm sorry,urmm next time i will tell you,"

 

"Can't you didn't go out with him anymore?,"Yoona ask leaned her back to the chair.

"No,he's my friend now,and i think that is not your business because i never stop you from meeting with your friends,beside we didn't do anything,"Jessica said a bit cold.

 

"But,he is a man,not woman,"Yoona fire back.

"And i think its okay because we didn't do anything wrong.,"Jessica said stood up ready to leave the table.

 

"Then you okay right if i go out with my friend too,and he is a man too,"Yoona said and leave Jessica,she runs to her room.And for Jessica,suddenly she felt something built up inside her.With a scary face she walk uptairs to Yoona's room and knocked the door.

 

"What do you want Sica?,"Yoona ask when she open the door and let Jessica in.

 

"Who is your friend Yoong?what is his name?,"Ask the jealous wife with a faked calm face.

 

"Ouh he is my business partner,Ji Chang Wook,he's good looking and kind too,why?you know him??,"Yoona ask while inside she was laughing her out.Did Jessica just showed her jealousy?.

 

"No,why would i,urghh better i go prepared for my work,"Jessica said and stormed out from the room.After make sure Jessica entered her own bedroom,Yoona fall to her bed and laughed silently.She feel happy to see this side of Jessica.

 

-------------------------

 

 Jessica POV

 

Urghh what happen to me!!I wanted to focus with my works but that stupid deer occupied my mind.Just thinking about her going out with that man make me feel sick!whats again his name?Ji Chang wook?urghh whatever his name is,still i don't like it the idea Yoona's meeting him.

Ting~

Who's dare to disturb my thought,aishh so i pull out my phone.

 

From:Brattydeer

'I going out with Ji,don't waited for me'

 

What?is she trying to make me jealous here?Hell no!!i'm not going to lose to her.

 

To:Brattydeer

'Okay,im going out with Taec too,ok,'

 

Haha serve you right,im sure she's going to ask me many thing.Just waited.

 

From:Brattydeer

'Nah,im okay with it,just don't come home late,'

 

What the heck!!i though she's going to stop me.Suddenly someone knocked my door.And my secretary entered my room.

 

"Yes?,"ask me.

 

"Someone wanted to meet you miss Jung,he is outside,"said my secretary.Hmm i think i know who is he.

 

"Let him in,"soon i see Taecyeon smiling face entered my office.I looked at him nd let out a big sigh.

 

"Why you come here?what do you want?can't you just text me?,"i ask him.But he just smirk at me.

 

"Relaks Jessica,i just wanted to ask you out for a meal,"He said and walk closer to me.Suddenly he pull out a red rose from behind him and extend it to me.

 

"for you,"he said after see i didn't take that rose.Ughh what with those rose?

 

"For what?,"i asked and leaned my back to my chair.

 

"For asking you out?,"huh what a nonsense reason.I shook my head and stood up before grabbed my bag.

 

"No need for rose,let's go and make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter