Nice to Meet You

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened earlier left me dumbfounded. I headed to my apartment unaware of what’s going on around me. That moment kept replaying in my head. I’m just lying in my bed right now. I can’t help but smile like a fool every time I replay it. “WAAAAHHHHH!” I had to let it all out so I screamed. I started bouncing on my bed. The usual calm Mina just died. I can’t explain the happiness I’m feeling right now. I was jumping on my bed. I kept punching my pillows until I got tired and lied down again. I exhaled while smiling.

I decided to call Nayeon and meet her to celebrate this day.

“Let’s meet.” I cheerfully asked her out.

“Wow. That’s new.” she was a bit surprised.

“Come on.” I insisted.

“I’d love to, but I’m on a date right now. Sorry. Next time, I guess?” she refused.

I was pissed so I hang up. I decided to call Momo next.

“Momo unnie. Let’s meet. I’ll treat you anything.”

“Mina-ya. I’m going out with someone already. Sorry.”


“What? Her too? What’s up with people today?” I thought to myself. I was about to hang up on her too when she interrupted.

“Oh, you could come with us. I’ve been wanting to introduce you to her.”

I wondered who that person was but I didn’t ask and just said yes.

“Meet us at the Jokbal place. See you.” Momo hang up.

I washed up a little and headed there. They were already there when I arrived. Momo was facing me when I entered and the other girl was sitting in front of her so I couldn’t catch a glimpse of her. Momo noticed my presence and waved at me. The girl turned around to see who I was. I don’t know her. But she looked like a chic. She also seemed like a strict and serious person. She scared me a little. I waved at them. The girl smiled at me. I smiled back. I headed to their direction and sat beside Momo. I immediately offered my hand to the girl.

“Hi. I’m Mina. Nice to meet you.” I smiled.

“I’m Jungyeon. It’s nice to meet you too.” She smiled and shook my hand.

“I’m gonna go order food for us.” Jungyeon said as she stood and headed to the counter.

“She was the one who helped me out when my stomach didn’t feel well.” Momo spoke.

“Ahh. So that was her. I see. Are you two dating?” I asked.

 “No. She buys me food everyday so we always meet up.” Momo answered.

I shook my head while smiling.  “I knew it.”

Jungyeon came after a while and sat. “The food will be ready in 15 minutes.” she said.

I smiled. “So you two met here when Momo had problems with her stomach?” I asked.

“Yes.” She laughed a little. “Momo told me so much about you. I’m glad to finally meet her best friend.”

“Ahh. I’m glad finally meeting someone who can handle Momo other than me.” Jungyeon and I both laughed. Momo glared at us.

I was having casual talks with Momo and Jungyeon when someone who just came in caught my attention. She noticed me instantly and waved at me. “Mina-ya!” Nayeon greeted. She’s with someone. They both came closer to us. She took glances at the people I’m with. She recognized Momo and waved. Momo waved back. She shifted her gaze to Jungyeon. She stared at her like she was attracted to her.

“Aren’t you gonna introduce your friend to me?” Nayeon spoke while her gaze was fixed on Jungyeon.

“Ahh, this is Jungyeon. Momo’s friend.” I introduced.

Jungyeon awkwardly waved at Nayeon and smiled. Nayeon’s gaze was unusual. “I’m Nayeon.” Nayeon introduced herself while still gazing at Jungyeon. That’s weird. Nayeon would usually introduce herself proudly and flirty. Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter