It's Over

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t know how I should feel about my situation right now. Normally, I would cry myself to sleep but now I feel too numb to even let out a single tear.

“Sometimes, you gotta pretend you’re fine in front of people who hurt you. And someday, you’ll get used to it and feel numb, and eventually, it won’t hurt anymore. Running away from them won’t help you.” I recalled what Nayeon said. I smirked in amusement. I feel numb, yes, but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt anymore. It still does.

 Chaeyoung hasn’t been texting me since yesterday. It looks like she’s playing it real. I decided to go for a walk to pass time. I walked along the streets unsure of where I was heading. I just literally walk pass by everything I see. I suddenly snapped when I saw Tzuyu from a distance. She’s heading inside the convenience store.

“Tzuyu!” I called. She tilted her head and saw me. She acted unsurprised.

I came closer to her with a blank expression. “Come with me.” I told her.

“Why would I?” she asked in a pissed tone.

I immediately grabbed her wrist and dragged her. “Aww.. Let go! Where are you taking me?”

I didn’t answer and just dragged her inside the café. I forced her to sit down. I sat in front of her. She rolled her eyes at me. “Take care of Chaeyoung.” I spoke. She suddenly changed her expression. She looked at me with a confused gaze.

“If you really love her, don’t take her in this café tomorrow. Trust me on this. I’m leaving everything to you.” I told her expressionlessly.

“Tch. You’ve gone crazy. Mind your own business.” She grumpily stood up and walked out.

I went home with a blank face. I’m starting to become a zombie again. I don’t feel any motivation to do anything. I just wrote on my diary and immediately slept without eating dinner.

I lazily woke up and got up while scratching my neck. I headed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter