Someday (Nayeon's Special Chapter)

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Please be aware that this is Nayeon's special chapter and it is her point of view that was used throughout this chapter. Please don't be confused. 

Today is a pretty normal day, very typical, very boring. I decided to head out and hunt for pretty ladies. I walked along the busy street. I bit my lip in excitement. “There’s a lot of people today. I might catch a good fish.” I thought to myself. I continued walking and examined every girl that I walk pass by.

“Oooh.. that one got nice legs.” I eyed on her legs and slowly shifted my gaze to her face. I gave out a disgust face. “Pfft. She looks way older than me. She could even be older than my mom. Nah. Move on.” I continued my search.

“This one’s got a pretty face. Too bad she has a boyfriend with her. What a pity.” I sighed in disappointment. I continued searching for more. I’m starting to give up. I sat comfortably on the bench near a coffee shop due to exhaustion. I sighed. “Today’s no fun.” I blew off my bangs. I glanced at the people that pass by. “I’m getting bored.” Suddenly, a short-haired girl just walked past me. I was stunned and got frozen for awhile. It’s her. “Jungyeon.” I mumbled. I immediately stood up and followed her to where she’s heading. She went inside the coffee shop. I followed her.

She sat on an empty table. I also sat on an empty table where’s she can’t see me. I think she’s waiting for someone. I bet it’s Momo. It’s been 10 minutes and she’s still patiently waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter