Wedding Occasion

confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun swore he never laid his charming eyes on someone for so long that he forgot to blink. Furthermore, he should've pay attention since he was attending his best friend’s wedding reception. He had set his eyes on a particular girl since he arrived there and she was the first person he spotted among the crowd.

 

By the time Baekhyun accidentally nudged Jongin's glass and the lemonade tea spilled across the table, Sehun still had his own pair of eyes staring at a girl who was sitting far from their table. His eyes lit up in amazement as the girl laughed to her friend's joke, her nose slightly crinkled in the process. He had secretly hoped for several milliseconds that he was there, too, to hear the melodious laughter of hers.

 

He was grateful that she didn't notice his presence in the room. If she did, he must've creeped her out by his intense stare. He didn't know what had gotten into him nor what so special about that girl that he couldn't stop himself from glancing over her.

 

He silently watched as the girl in question got lost into a serious conversation with her friend, who was also happened to be his friend, too.

 

On the night they first met, he had made such a reckless and unthoughtful move. He screwed up badly on their first encounter and not to mention, he left such an awful first impression on her which was tragic and unforgettable. He should've apologize to her but he had a hard time figuring out why on earth he kissed her that night. He was very sure he wasn't drunk or under influence of any types of drug. He didn't even have the slightest hesitation before the kiss. He sighed, regretting what he had done to the poor girl two weeks ago.

 

He looked at her again, his eyes filled with a hundred kilograms of guilt. He wanted to apologize, but he felt shame by his own ridiculous mistake. He wasn't sure if it's suitable to approach her now but he didn't know if he had the chance to meet her again next time. He could only pray she didn't yell at him in front of the others or worst, flip the table in order to let out her wrath.

 

She had all the rights to be mad at him, he knew that. Heck, he even deserved to be punished. But deep in his heart, he wished she could forgive him and they could be good friends. Forget anything that happen because everyone does mistakes, right? If he succeeded in delivering the sincerity in his apology, she would easily forgive him. 

 

If. The possibility was strangling him.

 

His gaze fell on her and the guilt deepened more. She looked super fine in yellow dress that she wore. It was a simple dress – no diamonds or detailed abstracts. But with the help of natural makeover, she looked absolutely stunning. He had caught several guests there turning their heads to take a good look at her. He would be lying if he said he didn't enchanted by her. Especially that pair of eyes that she owned. He had assumed they must've been the most special feature of her.

 

He had had the opportunity to befriend a beautiful girl and he ruined it. ‘Life has been great,’  he sighed, feeling more determined this time to face her.

 

Baekhyun, Jongin, Chanyeol and Jongdae who had came with him were watching the performance of a live band. He thought maybe if he was gone for a while, they wouldn't notice. He could've just excuse himself, but he knew they wouldn't let him go without bombarding him with a thousand of questions.

 

He reached for the glass filled with four pink peonies on the middle of the table and took one of them. He stood up and strutted to where she was sitting.

 

She still didn't notice his presence when he got near her. He totally didn't expect to hear her talking about him when he was standing right behind her seat but there she was, expressing the hate that she felt towards him. An amused smile grew on his face while he made eye contact with her friend, signaling a request to be alone with her for a moment.

 

Once her friend left, he took a seat beside her, trying hard to fight the playful smile from creeping on his face when he saw her shock expression, followed by her face flushed red from the embarrassment.

 

---

 

Two weeks had passed by since the reunion and Seulgi was still bothered. Though, she didn't tell anybody about the kiss. Especially when she knew Sehun already had a girlfriend.

 

She found that out by herself – the next day after they kissed, he uploaded a photo of him and a girl, both of them looking so happy and their hands were joined together to make a heart shape. The caption of the photo was a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter