1,2,3

confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “I’m Oh Sehun.” 

 

          Whether it was his deep voice, or the way his eyes flicked to meet hers – most probably both – that she got an unsettling feeling like he had draw her soul out of her body. Maybe she was exaggerating, or maybe it really did, because she saw a dreamy image of them both sitting on the rooftop for a romantic candle light dinner for a split second in her brain. And there was Oh Sehun looking so admiringly gorgeous in a suit and sleek hair to complete his already perfect image. She always had a thing with guy in suits. 

 

          But suddenly she heard Seugwan's laughter coming out of nowhere. She came back to her sense then turned to her right. Seugwan was laughing hysterically at Jongin’s silly antics while Sojung pinched his cheeks.  

 

          Seulgi sighed and a certain smell coursed through her nose. She didn't even have to guess for a second. “Beef!” she beamed when she saw the beef was sizzling hotly in front of her. 

 

          Nothing's ier than beef on grill, she thought as she excitedly picked up her chopsticks. 

 

          Her random behaviour emitted laughter by the others. Even Sehun. . She totally forgot about him when the beef came in sight just now. She mentally cursed herself for acting fool in front of everyone. 

 

          “You love beef so much, huh? I see.” He chuckled in his deep voice in an oh-so-manly manner. She figured right on spot that she liked the sound of it. It was as if she could see colours in it that she couldn't get enough of. 

 

          “Yes. But chicken is delicious, too. Sometimes it's hard to pick between the two,” she replied jokingly, hoping to hear that exquisite laughter again. And he did. She smiled happily while helping him cutting the beef in small pieces with scissors.  

 

          When eating, she tried her best to maintain her lady-like image as much as possible by chewing slowly and eating one piece at a time. She used to just gobble on food and eating 3 or 4 pieces altogether. But tonight was a little bit different with the presence of Oh Sehun.  

 

          Even when she pushed her hair back, she looked demure and princess-y. Making sure that her lipstick was still on after every sip of drink she took. And her chews were controlled, so there wasn't any sound coming from her. 

 

          The time went by and neither both of them said anything after that. Seulgi didn't want to seem like the desperate one so she avoid to begin a conversation with him. Sehun looked so busy because he was always checking his phone. Sometimes, she would glance to him and then roll her eyes when he smiled to his phone, maybe because of getting so many likes on Instagram and one of them was from his crush, or he just saw a post of 9gag. He seemed like he wasn't gave a on particularly anything as long as he had his phone with him.  

 

          If his smile earlier sent butterflies to her stomach, now it just made her irritated. To tell the truth, Sehun wasn't the person she thought he would be. It turned out his personality wasn’t as pretty as his face. She was aching to just grab his phone and put it on the grill. Seriously, if he was the type of person who couldn't live without phone then wouldn't be much more better to eat alone?  

 

          While the six of them were eating, they chatted about their past school days, reminiscing the memories they made together as best friends. From escaping the detention, to cheating together during finals. Mentioning their teachers' names and pointed how they were being so mean to them by giving extra homework in exam week and doing additional classes during summer break.  

 

          Seulgi couldn't help but to feel left out when they were getting into the topic. Literally, all of them met during high school days except her.  

 

          She got up from her seat and said, “I’ll be outside for a while,” and they just nodded. 

 

          Actually she just wanted to escape from there, it felt awkward to just sit there like a statue. It made her felt like she wasn't a part of the group. Though she wasn’t offended by that. She walked a few meters away from the restaurant and found a bench below the street lamp.  

 

          She inh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter