couple shirts

confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Alright, let’s go,” Seulgi  said as she adjusted the long strap of her bag, walking towards Sojung. Looking at her choice of t-shirt, her friends gave the same skeptical looks. 

          “You’re wearing that?” 

          Seulgi looked down to her white t-shirt with black striped and staring confusingly, totally had no clue what she meant. 

          “We’re going out for dinner at a restaurant, not just cheap stall.” 

          “I don’t see the problem here.” Though she said that, she noticed how her other friends dressed much better than herself.  

          Sojung wore a black peplum dress with skirt just right above her knees. While Seungwan wore a shiny black jacket with white shirt underneath, matching them with a pair of black jeans. She was the only one looking less presentable among them. To her, that was the nicest cloth she ever wore if just for eating beef. 

          Sojung sighed, “Never mind. We’re already late anyway, the boys are probably waiting. Get inside.” 

          Seulgi shrugged nonchalantly as she hopped in the car. On the way, she tried erasing off the image of her looking like a potato when walking in her group of friends from her brain. They were going to meet their friends, anyway. She just got invited to join in, so they were the only ones who needed to be pretty for the dinner. Tonight would be the night about them, not her. 

          For the case of her friends’ friends, she wouldn’t have to worry on their first impression towards her. She was sure enough she wouldn’t meet them again after the dinner. Problem solved! 

--- 

          The sound of clapping echoed throughout the restaurant as the three of them walked in. The girls were smiling shyly because they were late for half an hour which means, the bills would be paid by them later. Surely the boys were all grinni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter