Chapter Seven

Where do we go from here?
That evening, Hoody had just finished sending Jessi an email updating her about how the meeting at AOMG went. Before that, she had called her parents telling them the good news. As she was on the phone, she couldn't contain her happiness inside.
 
"Why don't we go out to eat to celebrate?" HyunJung's mom suggested. HyunJung agreed to it since it had been a while since she had last seen her parents. Immediately after the call ended, HyunJung started getting ready. A few minutes later, she made her way to the restaurant where she would be meeting her family for dinner.
 
With Jessi in the States, she had just finished an activity on her schedule for the day and was now going to grab some lunch. As Jessi and her crew arrived and entered the restaurant, the host greeted them then quickly seated them at their table. While waiting for the waiter to come, they talked among themselves about walking around the city before going back to Korea in two days.  Ten minutes later, the waiter came and got everyone's order. Then, Jessi excused herself to use the restroom before the food came. When Jessi was heading back to her table, she saw Dok2 and his Illonaire crew sitting almost adjacent to her table and decided to go say hi.
 
In Gray's apartment, Gray was in the living room trying to work on a new song. He thought it would help take his mind off of what happened at the music festival. But it didn't work, his mind kept on wandering back to the button.  So Gray got up from the piano and went to his room. He picked up the button that sat on the bedside table and then found a small box where he placed the button inside of. He put the box in his drawer as if he never wanted to see it again. After that, Gray went to the kitchen to feed the puppy before working on his song.
 
Meanwhile, at the restaurant with Jessi and Dok2, Jessi was suprised to see Dok2 and wondered what he was doing here in the States. 
 
"Hey, wasn't expecting to see you guys here too!" Jessi casually greeted them when she came to their table.
 
"Yeah, we're here for Illonaire's No Rest US tour," Dok2 replied as he moved over to make room for Jessi to sit next to him. 
 
"That's cool! Wish I could go to your concert but I'm pretty much busy with fanmeetings and photoshoots," Jessi explained. However, in her heart, she really wanted to go see Dok2's concert.
 
"Ah okay, well if you're not busy tomorrow night, maybe you'll catch us then," Dok2 suggested as the waitress came with their food. 
 
"Um...yeah, I'll check my schedule because we're supposed to walk around the city tomorrow so..." Jessi mentioned and Dok2 nodded his head in understanding.
 
"Well anyway, I'll see you guys later," Jessi said and waved goodbye before heading back to her table to eat her lunch as well.