Chapter Six

Where do we go from here?
All night long, HyunJung had been preparing her demo CD for the CEOs of AOMG so she couldn't get much sleep. She finally managed to finish it and was satisfied with the way it turned out.
 
 
 
Next, the sleeping HyunJung was woken up by the sound of birds chirping. She then checked her phone to see the time and it was nine-thirty. She quickly left the dining room to get ready.
 
 
 
Now, Missha was in the music room of her University. This place was her sanctuary. It was where she could play the piano to her heart's content. After all, the school did give it to her knowing that she was once a piano prodigy. As the girl was fully immersed in her song, she didn't notice that Keira had walked in. The reason why Keira came to the music room was so she could talk to Missha and fix their friendship. This was their first big fight.
 
 
 
"Um...Missha, could we please talk?" Keira asked as she lightly tapped on Missha's shoulder.
 
Missha stopped playing, she opened her eyes, and turned around to see who tapped her. She saw Keira and once again shot her a glare. Missha was about to turn back around to resume playing the piano when Keira stopped her.
 
 
 
"Please, let's just talk for a second?" Keira said, begging her friend.
 
 
 
"I have nothing to say to you, so just leave me alone!" Missha exclaimed and went back to playing the piano. Keira sighed and decided to leave Missha as she was. 
 
 
 
At the AOMG studio, all the artists were busy working on their albums except for Gray. Jay gave him a day off to relax despite what happened at the music festival. Jay and Simon, on the other hand, were just finishing up their schedules so that they can head back to the studio early. Thirty minutes later, the two CEOs were now in the conference room setting up for their meeting with Hoody. 
 
 
 
Waiting patiently at the front desk of AOMG's studio was Hoody. Right now, she was feeling a little nervous about the meeting and how it will turn out. Her anxiety was starting to build up as she watched the busy staff roam around the building. Then, she began to wonder where the guy she met at secret society was since she remembered that he was their upcoming new artist.
 
 
 
"Miss Kim, the CEOs will now see you." Hoody was informed by the man at the front desk a moment later after the CEOs call.
 
 
 
Hoody nodded and bowed before getting escorted to the conference room. The moment Hoody entered the conference room, she greeted Jay and Simon and then the meeting officially began.
 
 
 
"So Hoody, what made you want to join AOMG?" Jay started the interview. 
 
 
 
"Well, I became interested when I checked some of your music and it was a vibe that I really liked," Hoody replied as she brushed her hair aside. Jay turned to Simon and they both nodded their heads in agreement with the answer.
 
 
 
"I brought with me my demo CD," Hoody informed the CEOs as she took it out from her bag and handed it to Simon.
 
 
 
"OK, let's check it out," Simon said as he took the CD out of the case and put it in the laptop.
 
Ten minutes had passed and they had just finished listening to all of the tracks.
 
 
 
"Wow! This is really well-made," Jay complimented the girl. Hoody smiled and thanked him.
 
 
 
"Before we end it today, which of our artists would you want to work with?" Simon curiously asked.
 
 
 
"I think I would like to work with Gray because his music is kind of my style," Hoody tried to explain.
 
 
 
After the last question, the CEOs told Hoody their thoughts on her joining the label.
 
 
 
"Yeah, I think we can see you as one of our artists here," Jay informed Hoody. Simon nodded in agreement with Jay's statement.
 
 
 
"You were also impressive with your performance at Secret Society," Simon mentioned. Hoody thanked him. Then, they came to a conclusion that Hoody Kim would become a new member of AOMG. 
 
 
 
"Welcome to our AOMG family!"Jay exclaimed and Hoody became excited and happy with their decision. Hoody stood up and bowed, thanking them. They then discussed her contract and how she should look it over and sign it before everything became official. After the meeting with the CEOs, Hoody went home with a big smile on her face. She couldn't wait to update Jessi.