Chapter Twenty-Five [THE END] Part. 2

Where do we go from here?

Soon, guests were starting to arrive at the high school where the reunion was being held. In the school's courtyard were Yezi and the girls who were going over their plan once more before initiating it. 

"Ha-yun, Jin Ae, you brought the CDs, right?" Yezi asked the girls. 

"Yup, right here!" The girls replied as they took them out from their purses and held it up. 

"I listened to it last night and I have to say my favorite song is "In my head" because it's so catchy," Jin Ae commented. 

"Ooh, my favorite song is "Dangerous" featuring Jay Park! I just love Jay's voice!" Ha-yun said as she and Jin Ae started to fan girl. 

"Okay, okay, enough album review talk.  Let's move on," Yezi ordered then looked in Missha's direction and saw Missha in her disguise, ready to begin the mission. Yezi nodded then began handing out mini wireless earpieces. 

"Use these to let me know what's going on with Gray oppa and the girl," Yezi explained as she put one on herself. The three nodded in understanding. After they've put on the earpieces, it was time to head into the building.

Thirty minutes later, Gray and Hoody have arrived at the reunion. They were happily greeted by Gray's classmates upon entering the school's gym. Missha, who disguised  herself as part of the staff,  was carrying a tray of hor d'oeuvres and spotted Gray and Hoody talking to Gray's friends. She immediately informed Yezi of their whereabouts through the earpiece.

"Okay, good job," Yezi replied back as she made her way back to the gym from the restroom.  When Yezi stepped back into the gym, she scanned the room to see Gray still talking while Hoody stood quietly stood beside him. A smirk appeared on her face seeing the shy woman, so she started making her way over to them. Unexpectedly, Gun came up to her.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you," he said with his still charming smile. 

"You found me! But I have to go," Yezi sarcastically replied trying to walk past him. 

"Go where? I was hoping that we could talk," Gun said. Yezi, speaking quietly through her earpiece, summoned Ha yun and Jin Ae  to cover for her to buy her time. 

"We can talk only for a minute," Yezi agreed then the two left to talk in the halls.

Both Ha yun and Jin Ae, with Gray's album in hand, pushed through the crowds as they made their way over to Gray and Hoody. In the middle of his conversation, Gray felt someone tap on his right shoulder. 

"Hey! Long time no see!" Jin Ae happily greeted a confused Gray. 

"Um yeah, it has, and you guys still look the same as I remember," Gray replied. He then introduced Hoody to the girls. There was a brief moment of awkward silence, then Ha yun complimented on the "Call me Gray" album. Gray humbly accepted the compliment and soon he was distracted talking to Ha yun and Jin Ae that he hadn't notice Hoody had left his side.

In the meantime with Jessi in the apartment, she was all dressed up to go clubbing with Dok2 as well as the Illionaire ambition members.  Dok2 arrived at her apartment just as she slipped on her heels, then she opened the door to greet her boyfriend. 

"Damn, I didn't know my girlfriend was this pretty!" Dok2 said, complimenting Jessi and making her blush. She playfully hit his arm.

" Ew oppa, that was so corny," Jessi laughed at the compliment. Next, Jessi grabbed her jacket and purse then they headed out of the building to Dok2's car.

Now back at the high school reunion, Gray was still talking to Yezi's friends  while still not knowing where his girlfriend went. 

In the halls were Gun and Yezi who were talking. 

"So, why did you come tonight to find me?" Yezi coldly asked, speaking first. 

"I came because I wanted  to tell you something," Gun said anxiously, scratching the back of his neck. Yezi crossed her arms waiting for him to continue explaining himself. 

"I know that we can't change the past, and ever since we broke up the memories of us kept a hold on me," Gun said, unable to keep eye contact with Yezi.
"Look, Oppa, I understand where you're coming from but I've moved on. It's time for me to look for my own happiness." Yezi said before turning to go back to the party.

"I can make you happy this time and I know now exactly where I'm supposed to be.... which is by your side," Gun called out to her and grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving, trying to persuade her.

"That's really sweet of you to say oppa but I can't," Yezi said trying to keep it together. 

"Please, tell me because I don't understand. What? Are you still too busy  chasing Sunghwa who doesn't even feel the same way I do about you?" Gun accused her. Yezi didn't respond to the question and Gun's grip on Yezi's wrist loosened. 

"Now that you know how I feel, maybe it's my turn to move on, I'll see you around." Gun gave a sigh of relief, feeling like a burden has been lifted in his heart. With that said, Gun left her with his words echoing in her head before going back inside the gym. Once Gun was out of sight, Yezi wiped away her fallen tears and decided to resume the mission by looking for Hoody. Missha, who was still in disguise, informed Yezi that Gray and his special guest would be performing soon. 

"Okay, thanks, Missha," Yezi responded back into her earpiece.

In the emptiness of the girl's bathroom, Hoody was touching up her makeup. 

"Gray seems to be still really popular here," she sighed, looking at her reflection while talking to herself. "I know I shouldn't have left the way I did...but it was awkward."

She sighed once more, "Maybe I'm just afraid that one of them is the girl he used to have feelings for... and what if tonight those feelings came back?" Hoody said, trying to shake away the thought from her mind. Suddenly, the creaking sound of the bathroom door startled Hoody who turnee her head to see who it was. 

"Excuse me, Miss? You wouldn't happen to come here with Gray oppa, did you?" Yezi asked as she entered the bathroom.

"Me? Ah yes, I did," Hoody shyly replied. 

"Aw, what's the matter, honey? You look upset," Yezi said, pretending to act concerned. Hoody assured that nothing was wrong.

"Thank you for your concern, but Gray is probably looking for me," Hoody politely said, bowing before leaving. 

"Wait! I'm Yezi, a friend of Gray oppa, maybe I can help," Yezi introduced herself with a fake smile. Hoody smiled back, introducing herself as well.

"Now that we're friends, lets go outside and get some fresh air. Then you can tell me everything," Yezi slyly suggested to the already vulnerable young woman.

"I'm OK, really. Gray must be looking for me..." Hoody said politely, declining the suggestion before trying to leave the bathroom again. Yezi, with her arms crossed, confessed that she was the girl Gray fell in love with back in highschool . Upon hearing that, Hoody stopped walking and faced Yezi with eyes widened in suprise.

"So, it was you who broke his heart and made him hestitate coming here? I think he's had enough of it," said Hoody truthfully. Yezi was silent, trying to figure out what to say. Everything Hoody said was true then Song Gun's words made her even more guilty that she broke down crying. 

"It's true, I did all that back then because I was too caught up in being popular," Yezi explained as she sobbed into her hands. Hoody, feeling bad, comforted her. Then, Hoody's phone rang and it was Gray calling to tell her it's time for their performance. 

"Go perform with Gray oppa. I'll be fine and I am truly sorry for causing all this mess..." Yezi genuinely apologized as she wiped away her tears. She then started fixing herself up before going back to the party.

During the rest of the night, everyone had a great time. Hoody and Gray got to perform. Yezi and Gun decided to give their relationship another try after calling off the mission. Also, Yezi and her friends apologized to Gray and he was glad to finally know the truth. 

The next morning at Jessi and Hoody' s apartment, the girls had their girl talk while they ate breakfast like usual. By the afternoon, they were picked up by their boyfriends for a cute double date to the Hangang theme park.

Several months after the reunion, things had definitely changed for everyone. Moon Missha finally graduated college and now worked at AOMG like she wanted, but as a makeup artist. Yezi still pursued rapping even though she was a member of girl group. She then debuted as a solo artist eventually collabing with Gray. As for AOMG, 1llionaire crew, and Jessi, they still successfully put out new music. Lastly, all the happy couples continued to live happily ever after.

                                           
                                                                          {The End}