Chapter Twenty- Three

Where do we go from here?

The next day was the last full day of rehearsing for AOMG's Follow The Movement Concert. All the members  were present in the waiting rooms waiting for their stylist to come.

 

"Look! It's our goddess, Hoody!" Simon pointed out with the phone camera, recording everyone around in the waiting room. 

 

"Hello, I'm Hoody," Hoody shyly said and awkwardly smiled when introducing herself in front of the camera. The CEO chuckled before moving on to see what the others were up to. Some of them were getting their makeup done or on their laptops watching videos.

 

Gray then entered the waiting room, dressed and ready. He acted cool when Simon D started filming him before leaving the room. As he sat down and greeted Hoody, his phone rang abruptly seeing it was the class president calling.

 

"Hello?" Gray answered his phone. 

 

"Oh, Sunghwa -Ssi!  Thank goodness you answered," the class president exclaimed, feeling a bit of relief. 

 

"Oh...Are you okay?" Gray concernedly asked. 

 

"I'm really sorry to ask you this so sudden, but will you be our musical guest? We were going to have legendary group S.E.S come but due to their tour, they're unable to," The class president reasoned. 

 

"Ah... I see...ok sure I'll do it," Gray agreed after hearing the circumstance. 

 

"Really? You are a lifesaver! You can do a mini sound check tomorrow if you'd like," The class president informed before the call ended. Gray turned to Hoody's direction to ask if she'd like to perform with him at the reunion after explaining the situation. 

 

"Ok, sure!" Hoody happily replied, the others overheard a bit of the conversation  and started playfully teasing the two, making their faces turn red from blushing.

 

Meanwhile, with the newly formed friendship between Yezi and Missha, the two had spent an hour or so shopping at the mall. Now at the food court, they were sitting at a table sipping on smoothies. 

 

"Have you thought of anything yet?" Missha asked stirring her drink a bit. 

 

"I'll distract oppa by dancing with him after my friends get him to sign his album ..." Yezi  explained. Missha nodded her head liking the plan so far. 

 

"Right, I'll pretend to be helping the staff while keeping my eye on the target," Missha chimed in. Thirty minutes after coming up with ideas that they were satisfied with, it was then time for Missha to go to class.

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry I gotta get going now," Missha said as she checked the time on her phone. 

 

"That's fine, I'll drop you off," Yezi replied as the two stood up, throwing away their empty cups, before leaving the mall.

 

Until now, Jessi 's schedule had came to an end and was headed home. During the ride home, she texted Dok2 confirming their date later. 

 

"I should update Hyojung about this," Jessi thought to herself, getting excited just thinking of the date.

 

"So, where are you guys planning to go on your date?" Vivian, who sat in the back, curiously asked. 

 

"I honestly don't know because yesterday we were supposed to go out....plus we were really busy and forgot," Jessi explained.  

 

Vivian nodded in understanding, she recommended, "If you guys still  can't think of any place then I recommend the Cheonggyecheon stream and plaza. I heard it's  the best place to  go on dates" 

 

Jessi searched up the place  on her phone in a few seconds. After she found it, she was in awe at how pretty it looked. 

 

"Yo! It's so pretty! I really want to go there now," Jessi exclaimed, still scrolling down seeing the different photos.

 

Thirty minutes had  passed, finally arrived at the apartment. Then Jessi entered the apartment followed by Vivian who was going to redo her makeup for her date. 

 

"Yes, I'm finally home!" Jessi said with relief after putting her bag down. She kicked off her shoes before laying on the couch. 

 

"Aren't you going to text Dok2 asking what time  he'll come?" Vivian asked as she sat down on one of the arm chairs. Jessi stayed quiet for awhile taking in the comfort of the couch before answering the question, "Yeah, I will. I just wanna stay like this for ten minutes." 

 

Ten minutes later, still laying down, Jessi texted  Dok2  before getting ready.