Chapter Two

Where do we go from here?
"Ah-ah, microphone check!"
 
The AOMG artists were walking around the stage, testing out the mics. It had been almost two hours since they've been in sound check, so when Gray got a little break, he decided to buy some snacks and drinks from a nearby coffee shop. It didn't take long getting there but he felt a little tense hoping that you-know-who wouldn't follow him. That was why he was in disguise.
 
Just before going inside the coffee shop, he looked around his surroundings to make sure it was clear. Next, he stepped inside and the bell chimed. It made the girl who was cleaning the counter look up. As he walked up to the counter to order, he pulled off his hood and earphones. The girl brightly smiled at him as she took his order. He thought that she was pretty. A few minutes later, after paying and getting his order, he started heading back to Secret Society.
 
Moments after Gray had already came back, and everyone  was done eating, they then continued to finish up their sound check.  
 
"OK! We're good!" Jay Park said after watching Loco perform his last song. As sound check came to an end, Gray bid each member goodbye as they were going to their respective schedules.
 
Several hours later, Gray was in the studio working on some new music. He was then interrupted when he heard one of the AOMG staff asking a crazy fan to leave. The crazed fan kept on insisting to see Gray to find out why her letter was in the trash.
 

"Oppa! You can't ignore me forever! I'll keep following you no matter how long it takes... Hey, let go of me! You... and...I... are meant to be together!” the girl screamed as she was being escorted out of the building by security.

 
 

Gray didn't say a word and watched the fan get escorted out. He then felt someone pat him on the shoulder. Turning to see who it was, he discovered it was Loco.

 
 

"Did you know that girl or something?" Loco asked. 

 
 

"Kind of…We went to high school together. Anyway, what's up?” Gray asked, scratching the back of his neck.

 
 

Loco nodded his headed then asked if he wanted to go out to eat with the others after the show.

 
 
“Yeah, sure, let me just grab my phone real quick.”