Chapter Eighteen

Where do we go from here?

As of Saturday afternoon Hoody had woken up and decided to get a drink from the kitchen.

"Good Morning sleepy head!", Jessi jokingly greeted her best friend as she was chilling on the sofa watch tv.  When Hoody had gotten her drink she went to the living room to see what was on tv. 

"Hey girl. I am so tired from yesterday", Hoody tiredly said when she plopped down on the other sofa. 

"So what happened yesterday?", Jessi asked then sat up straight and turn down the volume on the tv, so she could listen to HyunJung's eventful day.

Next, HyunJung started to tell Jessi everything that happened that day.

"Ha ha ha! That's so funny", Jessi commented when she heard what some of the guys said or did.

"Yeah it was! Though Gray wasn't there to see it since he stepped out for a phone call", HyunJung mentioned then moved on to tell about going to Gray's highschool reunion.

"I need to find a dress by next week, so that's why I'm going to go shopping today", HyunJung told Jessi and asked if she wanted come help her pick out a dress. And Jessi happily said yes. After their girl talk the girls decided to eat breakfast before heading out shopping.

An hour or two later now at the mall, where the girls went to search for Hoody's dress. Each store that they went to Hoody tried on different dresses but, none of them were her style. 

" Maybe we should take a little break from this?", HyunJung told Jessi before going back in the fitting room. 

"Okay we will but first try on this last dress", Jessi replied as she handed the dress to the worker who was helping them.

The dress that Jessi had picked out was a Saphire grey  floral dress. With the floral print streamlined and metallic embellishments on only one sleeve. It gave a very laid back style but it looked elegant.

" HyunJung-ah I'll be right back I'm going to check out the shoe section", Jessi called out to her friend as she got up from the little couch. HyunJung said ok  while still in the fitting room.

Seconds after Jessi left to the shoe section of the store Hoody heard a familiar woman's voice in the other fitting room.

" I can't wait for the reunion next week I'm so excited!", Hoody overheard the woman say as if she was on the phone with someone. Hoody tried to not pay attention to the woman's conversation and continue to try on the dress.

However with Gray he was at another photoshoot. After finishing up he had planned to meet up with Simon D for lunch.

"Hey Hyung", Gray greeted the CEO before sitting down.

"Hey, about last night thanks for calling a cab for us", Simon gave  thanks on behalf of the members.

" Ah no problem! I had no idea that you guys would drink so much though", Gray poke fun at yesterday's outing. 

Simon groaned at the thought of his hangover from that night. Next, the food that Simon had ordered earlier came. And the topic was changed when Simon asked Gray about the highschool reunion.

" So are you still thinking whether or not to go?", Simon asked before digging into his food.

"Yeah...about that I decided that I will go. I just have to call on Monday to confirm",Gray replied then started to eat as well. Simon nodded his head hearing the decision.

"Will you be ok going by yourself since you'll might run into that girl?" Simon worriedly asked after taking a sip of his drink.

"Actually i won't be going by myself,because Hoody will be coming with me", Gray said and a suprised look came upon the CEO's face. So Gray had to tell the funny story of how it happened.

" Aigoo could there be something happening between you two?", Simon teased with his Busan accent which made Gray laugh and say that they're only just friends.

Then Gray got a call from his manager letting him know  that it was time to go to his next activity on his schedule. After the phone call he took out his money to pay for his meal but Simon stopped him by assuring that he'll pay instead. So that it won't make him late for  his busy schedule. Gray quickly bowed thank you and said goodbye before leaving.

Now back to the mall with Hoody and Jessi, As Hoody was still in the dress she stepped out of the fitting room to ask Jessi for her opinion. Sitting in the little waiting area was Jessi with a shoebox that rested on her lap. 

"Yo! It looks amazing on you! I think you should get it", Jessi commented the moment Hyunjung came out and twirled slowly showing the dress. Then she showed the shoes that she found to go with the outfit.

"Wow so pretty! It's really comftable enough to wear all night too", HyunJung said as she was impressed by the comfort of the shoes.

Soon after their tiring day of shopping finished. The girls ended up grabbing lunch at a nearby cafe before heading home.