Chapter Seventeen

Where do we go from here?
The members of AOMG were at one of their favorite restaurants. Since they were close with the owner, they would get free food or drinks as service. Everyone was happily enjoying their food while also doing a couple of shots of alcohol. Gray suddenly heard his phone ring and saw that it was from an unknown number. At first he hesitated to answer it, but thought that it could be someone calling about attending the school reunion. He quickly answered the phone.
 
"Hello? Is this Lee Sunghwa - ssi?" Gray barely heard a woman's voice say on the line due to the loudness from the restaurant.
 
"Ah...yes. Who is this?" Gray curiously asked. He then excused himself from the table to find somewhere quiet to continue the phone call. As he proceeded back to the conversation, the woman introduced herself as the class president and informed him of why she called.
 
"I'm sorry if it was a bad time to call, but I was just trying to confirm everyone's  attendance for our school's reunion next week. You'll be coming, right?" The class president asked with enthusiasm.
 
"I'll check my schedule and let you know by Monday," Gray said, though in his head, he was having second thoughts. Before hanging up, the woman told him the number to call back.
 
Shortly after the phone call, Gray came back to the table to find almost everyone had gotten so drunk except for Hoody.
 
"Oh, you're back!" Hoody said as Gray sat in his chair which was across from hers. He nodded then asked if she was ok.
 
"I'm fine, I stopped after the fifth shot," Hoody told him before taking sips of her water.  
 
Outside the restaurant, after the bill was already paid, Gray and Hoody were helping their drunk AOMG members get home by hailing taxies. When they hailed the last cab for the two CEOs, Gray told Hoody that he would take her home. 
 
On the way to Hoody's apartment, it was quiet for a moment inside the car. Hoody then broke the silence when she started to say her thoughts on their outing.
 
"Do the guys normally drink a lot like that?" Hoody curiously asked and laughed a little thinking of the funny moments she encountered with them.
 
"Nah, they usually don't get this drunk. I guess they're in a super good mood now that you've joined our company," Gray replied as he still concentrated on the road. Hoody nodded in agreement to Gray's comment. The topic quickly changed when Gray talked about his packed schedule for next week.
 
"Wow! You must get tired a lot from doing shows and photoshoots," Hoody commented, giving him her sympathy after hearing his busy schedule.
 
"It does get a little tiring but I'm used to it. Besides, making music is what I love to do," Gray smiled confidently as he replied. He then asked about her schedule. 
 
"Um... I think I'll be in the studio for two days, then I'll be doing a couple shows with Jay!" Hoody informed him as she looked at her phone to double check the information.
 
"Are you doing anything on the weekend?" Gray carefully asked, hoping that this would be a good opportunity to ask her to go his highschool reunion with him.
 
"This Weekend? Surprisingly I'm off," Hoody replied, though in her head, she was thinking the same as him about the reunion. 
 
Before Gray continued on, Hoody took a deep breathe and confessed that she knew about his reunion and apologized. Gray was a little taken aback about what she did. But then, he just laughed it off and said it was okay. Hoody felt relieved to tell him the truth and to make it up to him, she told him that she would come with him to the reunion.
 
In a few minutes, they finally made it to Hoody's apartment. Hoody thanked him for the ride before heading inside.