Chapter Fifteen

Where do we go from here?
Meanwhile, with Gray, he had just gotten home from eating out with the AOMG members.  After taking off his shoes and putting on his slippers, he then took off his jacket and tiredly tossed it on the sofa. This made the envelope in his pocket fall out, although he did not notice. Gray then went into the kitchen to get a drink before going to bed. With a drink in his hand, he was about to go to  his room but stopped in his tracks when he saw the envelope on the floor.
 
“Oh, I forgot to open this," Gray murmured aloud to himself as he sat down his drink on the coffee table. When Gray opened the envelope, he felt shocked after seeing that it was an invitation to his high school reunion. This made him have a flash back of his old high school days.
 
《Flashback》
The music room was where Gray spent most of his free time.  Even after the music club's practice, he would stay behind to practice some more or work on his own original songs. Gray was too immersed in playing the piano that he didn't notice that Yezi was sitting next to him and singing along to his lyrics. The moment when he heard someone harmonize with him, he stopped playing to turn to look beside him. Gray's eyes widened with surprise to see a smiling Yezi complimenting him on his song.
 
"Wow! Oppa, who knew that you were such an amazing songwriter?!" Yezi smiled, giving Gray a compliment.
 
"Oh...um…Thanks, it's just something I've been working on. Anyways, what are you up to?" Gray asked changing the subject.
 
 "I just came to ask you if the music club is going to perform at the school's festival next week," Yezi mentioned.
 
“Yeah, we are. How about you?" Gray asked. 
 
"Well, me and my friends are in the talent show. Hopefully you'll come watch our performance," Yezi said. Then she sadly sighed knowing that pretty soon they would be graduating. Gray gave her a confused look and asked her what was wrong.
 
"It's nothing...I was just thinking that we'll be graduating soon and be going off to university," Yezi replied, sounding a little sad. Gray tried to comfort the girl by saying that he would promise to stay in contact. Yezi giggled feeling a bit better. Next, they pinky sweared to the promise before she got up to leave for her next class.
《End of flash back》
 
Gray then snapped out of the trance when he felt his puppy jump up onto his lap. He then put the invitation down on the table so that he could pet the dog for a bit.
 
"Hmm… What do you think I should do? Should I go to the reunion?" He asked while petting his cute furry companion. They quietly stayed like that for a minute before Gray carried the dog to his room to go to bed.
 
Now that the girls had arrived back at their apartment, in Hoody's room, Hoody had already gotten herself ready for bed. As she laid down on her bed, her mind once again wandered off to the envelope that both Gray and the girl from the restaraunt had recieved. 
 
"I wonder what their relationship is..." Hoody said, thinking out loud to herself but then lightly patted her face to make her stop thinking of it. She then got under the covers and turned off the light to go to sleep.  
 
It was only a second that she tried to sleep but failed because scenarios of Gray being together with the girl from the restaraunt kept popping up in her mind.
 
"Aigoo! I know that it's none of my business but maybe I'll ask him about it tomorrow," Hoody thought as she sat up and looked at her stuffed bear as if she was talking to it. She tightly embraced it before putting it back beside her and put on some music to try and help her fall asleep.