Chapter Twelve

Where do we go from here?

Standing near a taxi stop were Jessi and her friend. They were waiting for Jessi's manager to come pick them up. Jessi tried her best to stand properly but because she was drunk, she couldn't and kept losing her balance. 

"Omo! Jessi, why don't we sit down here for a bit?" Her friend suggested, worried the girl would fall over, so they found a nearby bench.

"Hmm...wow! You're such a good friend, you know that?” Jessi drunkenly complimented her friend as she rested her head on her friend's shoulder.

“Of course! What would you do without me? But to be honest, I really want you to be happy and tell Dok2 how you feel," Her friend said out of concern as she brushed aside Jessi's hair from her face. 

Moments later Dok2 saw the girls sitting on the bench and ran towards them.

"You're...still…here..." Dok2 said surprised, trying to catch his breath. Jessi's friend stood up from the bench to let the rapper sit next to Jessi.

"Ah… You're probably here because you want to talk to Jessi, right?" Jessi's friend asked. Dok2 nodded his head then Jessi's friend told her that she will be waiting for the manager at the taxi stop.

Now back at AOMG's studio, Missha was in disguise as Hoody.

"So do you remember what you lost?” Jay asked out of curiosity.

"Oh um…yeah, I think I lost one of the charms on my bracelet," Missha replied as she rolled up a sleeve of her cardigan, showing the bracelet. Jay nodded his head in understanding as they kept walking down the hall towards the conference room.

"Why don't we check for it in here?" Jay suggested as he opened the door to the conference room. The young woman nodded her head before going inside. Soon, fifteen minutes of searching for the lost charm went by. Then, the young woman excused herself to use the restroom. So while Jay was still searching for the charm, Missha took that time to go into her beloved Gray's studio.

As we check back with Jessi and Dok2, they were sitting on the bench outside of the bar.

"Look, Jessi, we gotta talk," Dok2 started to say after clearing his throat. Jessi crossed her arms, sighed, and refused to make eye contact with him.

"Jess, I didn't know you felt this way about me," Dok2 said. Upon hearing that, Jessi turned her head to face him.

“Well, it doesn't matter anymore... it was nothing more than just a crush, but I'm already over it," Jessi lied. You could clearly see a disappointed look on the male rapper's face, though it hurt Jessi more when she said it.

"Really? 'Cause I came out here to tell you that I like you, too," Dok2 replied as he fixed his hoodie. It became a little awkward and Dok2 thought that he should head back in the bar and give her some time to think. Just as he stood up from the bench and was about to walk away, Jessi tugged on the hem of his hoodie.

"I'm sorry for acting cold towards you earlier. When I saw that pretty girl talking to you, I started to get jealous..." Jessi confessed and Dok2 sat back down continuing to hear her out. "I know that I shouldn't be, but I can't help it. I like you too.” 

Jessi then took a deep breath and smiled feeling relieved as if a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. Dok2 smiled back as well and explained that the girl was really drunk and started talking to him randomly. Therefore, after the two confessed their feelings, they found Jessi manager's car and it was time to go.

"I guess I'll see you back in Seoul," Jessi said before going to the car. Dok2 nodded his head then took one of his chains off his neck and put it on Jessi.

"Now you're officially my girl!" The rapper smoothly said, making Jessi blush. After, they said their goodbyes and they parted ways.

Checking back on Missha who had just found Gray's studio. The moment she the lights, she became too excited seeing his stuff and totally forgot about Jay and the missing charm. While looking around, Missha saw a CD labeled “Hoody" on the table beside the laptop. 

“What is this? Her demo CD? She probably sings ok but not as good as me!" Missha arrogantly commented before tossing it in the trash can.  

It had already been half an hour and she could hear Gray and ELO's voices echoing in the halls. Missha started to panick but quickly turned off the lights and closed the door on her way out. As she was walking back to the conference room, she kept her cool while the two artists walked by her. When she found Jay still searching the room, she told Jay that she had found it and thanked him for his help.

"Jay oppa! Thank you for helping me. I'll get going now,” said the fake Hoody as she politely bowed before leaving. A confused Jay nodded his head then told her to get home safe. With that out of the way, another one of Missha's missions was once again complete.