Chapter Ten

Where do we go from here?

At Illonaire's No Rest concert, it was definitely lit and the crowd was going crazy over the rappers, especially Dok2 and The Quiett. Everyone had their glow sticks or hands up in the air waving along to the music. They also had two special guests, SuperBee and MyunDo, that came up on stage performing a couple songs together with them. However, Jessi, who was with her friend among the crowd, looked like she was having a good time at the concert as well. She would snap chat some of the performances and take selfies with some of the fans that recognized her. Soon enough, the concert was coming to an end.

"Aiight guys, I hope you had fun. Much appreciated that y'all came out here to see us," Dok2 said and the crowd was still hyped. The Quiett said a few words and thanked the fans. Before officially ending the concert, they performed one last song.

Meanwhile, back with Hoody in the apartment, she had safely returned home from AOMG's studio still feeling amazed that she was now under a label. A few minutes later, she read an email  from Jessi and responded back before changing into her sleeping clothes. In her room, HyunJung tiredly plopped down on her bed and then a big smile crept on her face.

"I still cannot believe it! I'm now under AOMG!" HyunJung talked and giggled to herself while she stared up at the celling. A few seconds later, she fell fast asleep.

Backstage in Illionaire's dressing room, Illionaire and their guests were chilling since the concert had ended. Standing outside of their dressing room was Jessi and her friend. 

“Girl, just knock on the door. We can say hi to them for a little bit can't we?" Jessi's friend said trying to convince Jessi who seemed hesitant.

"I don't know about this. I mean, it's getting late and we've got an early flight tomorrow," Jessi mentioned. 

"C'mon girl, just once? And besides, I'm sure Dok2 won't mind if we stopped by,” Jessi's friend tried one more time to persuade the singer. Jessi sighed knowing that in the end she'll give in and knock on the door.

Several hours after AOMG had signed Hoody to their label, some of the popular K-Pop news sites had released articles regarding the event. Upon hearing the news, Missha was not happy about that.

"What?? Aomg signs a new artist?” Missha raised her voice as she was reading the headline article on her phone. The people in the lounge at a luxurious hotel shushed at her. Missha stood up and apologized before leaving the grand piano, which she was done playing for now until her evening shift. This was her part time job since she was a college student. On the bus going home, the crazed fan read more of the article. 

"Hoody is the first female R&B singer in the agency..." Missha continued to read out loud.  Twenty minutes later, when she finished reading the article, the bus arrived at her stop. Instead of resting at home, she had a smirk on her face as if she had already come up with another diabolical plan. 

"Taxi! Once again, looks like I'll have to pay a little visit to my favorite place," the crazed fan chuckled to herself while waving her hand out to catch a taxi.

On the other hand, Jessi was now sitting in the dressing room with Illionaire. Among themselves, they were laughing and talking about tonight's concert.

"I don't know about y’all, but I need a drink,” Dok2 said, fixing his snap back then leaning back on the couch.

"Yo! I'm down for some drinks," Beenzino said, then he heard his phone ring and saw that it was his girl calling. He stepped out of the room for a bit, leaving the guys and Jessi with her friend to talk. The Quiett then suggested they find the nearest bar.

"You guys wanna join us?” Dok2 asked the girls. Jessi looked at her friend with a questionable look.

"Not sure we can since we gotta get back to the hotel. Plus-

Jessi started to talk but her friend cut her off by accepting the offer.  With that said, Jessi immediately notified her manager before heading out to the bar with Illionaire.