I'm Yours: 5

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

 

 

November 30, 2015

 

10:00 PM KST

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

“What the hell Seunghyun! Why are you here again?” I annoyingly asked him when I saw his face upon opening the door.

 

 

I was about to go to sleep when I heard my doorbell rang. He raised his hand to me and I saw him carrying his pillow. I was left dumbfounded when he just passed at me and went straight to my room without saying anything.

 

 

“Choi Seunghyun!” I growled like an angry bear. I slammed the door closed and followed him inside. I did not stayed in our dorm this day and this bastard took the opportunity to barge in my pad.

 

 

My mouth literally hangs when I saw him removing his shirt!! He’s now only on his gray boxer shorts! I could see his muscles, triceps, biceps and everything! Damn it! It’s getting hotter here!

 

 

He lies on my queen-sized bed as if he ing owns it. This moron! I slapped his leg. “Who told you that you can sleep here, huh? Goddamit Seunghyun! I’m tired!” I scowled at him with creased eyebrows. He flipped his body and now he is lying on the bed with his back pressed against my soft mattress.

 

 

He just looked at me with a bored face. “Hey, answer me!” I shouted at him while I put my hands on my hips.

 

 

“What?! I am also tired and sleepy! Let’s just sleep, baby.” He replied with a pissed off tone and pissed off stare. The nerve of this man!

 

 

I sighed heavily. “You are already invading my personal space.”

 

 

“So?” He asked nonchalantly.

 

 

I glared at him and tried to pull him on my bed but it’s no use. He is just so damn heavy.

 

 

“Come on, babe. Let’s just sleep. We are both tired. And besides, I have let you invade my personal space too. So it’s just fair that I’ll invade yours.”

 

 

I’ll bet on my Minnie Mouse slippers that my face is red as a tomato. He got me there. He always brings me to his villa discreetly. We made love so many times. Oh no, scratch that. We had so many times. I don’t know what we are to each other.

 

 

Our relationship has no label and it bothers me to hell. I tried avoiding him these past few days but it’s just no use. He will just barge everywhere and wherever I am. It’s not that I am complaining but I am afraid that I am getting used to his presence. I am scared that I’ll just wake up one day that he is no longer there and he is already banging another women. I am scared to ing hell because no matter how much I tried to stop myself I keep on falling for him.

 

 

I was pulled out from my reverie when I felt steel arms pulling me on the bed. Seunghyun is looking at me intently. “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly. I could not read his facial expressions because he was so good masking it.

 

 

“I think so.” I sighed. “I am just tired you know.” I added.

 

 

His face is so serious that I could not fathom what’s in his mind.

 

 

“Sleep, love. Not all girls experience the rare opportunity of sleeping beside Choi Seunghyun.” He chuckled lightly.

 

 

“Conceited.” I muttered but I slowly closed my eyes. Sleepiness is washing over me and eventually I fell deep into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

When I opened my eyes, the sun is already high up. I yawned. I felt Seunghyun’s arms on my waist. True to his promise, he just let me sleep last night. I checked my schedule and found out that my appointment to my members will be later this afternoon. Then I will have my next photoshoot next week.

 

 

I was about to stand up to use the loo but Seunghyun just tighten the grip on my waist.

 

 

“Seunghyun, arms off!” I barked him an order but he remained deaf to my command.

 

 

“Ten more minutes, love.” My eyebrows furrowed upon the endearment he used to me. Is he calling his other women’s endearment to me? I pinched his arms in annoyance. He groaned before hugging me tighter.  His eyes remained closed while his face was buried deep on my neck.

 

 

“You’re going to be late to your schedule!” I hissed at him and yet he still managed to scowls at me.

 

 

“I would just tell them that I woke up late and they’ll understand.” My eyes narrowed at him.

 

 

“I have work too, Seunghyun. I have to fix myself already.” For goodness sake! This man is so stubborn.

 

 

“I have work too, love. But I am trying my best to choose you over my work. Oh ! Just damn it!” After he said that he stood up abruptly from my bed and went to the bathroom. My eyebrows creased and I was surprised when he suddenly closed the door of my bathroom forcefully.

 

 

What the hell is wrong with him?

 

 

Because, under deep contemplation I did not notice that Seunghyun already exited the bathroom with only a towel hang around his waist. He wasn’t looking at me and he isn’t talking at me either.

 

 

He went to my closet and he has spare clothes there.

 

 

 

“Tabi. . .” I called my endearment at him but he didn’t waver. He pretended that I wasn’t there and he got dressed in front of me. Right there and then I was rendered speechless.

 

 

I stand up and walk towards him. I poked his arm but he just scowled. “Hey, why are you so grumpy all of a sudden?” I asked him again but he just raised his eyebrows at me as if I asked him a stupid question. He was about to button his polo when I slapped his hands and button it for him. He just watched me intently.

 

 

“What’s the matter huh? You just simply shouted at me a while ago.” I asked him a little bit irritated. One moment he was acting so clingy, the next was distant.

 

 

I just heard him sigh heavily. “I don’t know if you are just being coy or you are just really dense!” I already finished doing the buttons of his polo.

 

 

His eyes blazed intensity as he stared at me. His jaw twitched while he took all my features all in. Then he cupped my face and gave me a hot kiss that I answered. His hands traveled to my and he squeezed them. I moaned as he massaged my sides and then that’s it.

 

 

He let go, of me and the kiss that sent my brain plummeting to the ground.

 

 

“I want to be with you, love. I want to be with you so much. Can’t you feel it?” He sounded so frustrated that I didn’t know what or how to answer.

 

 

“I…” I can’t finish what I want to say. He shook his head in annoyance. He removed my hands that are on his chest and put them down. I really don’t know what to say. I was so damn confused.

 

 

I knew we were playing with fire but he’s burning higher and brighter that what I can tolerate. Could it be?

 

 

But I think it was far impossible to happen. Bigbang TOP is affluent, famous. And so am I. We will never happen because there is a fine line between love and boredom. And I personally think that we are just both on the boredom stage no matter how much it pains me. It hurt to think that way but I must face the reality.

 

 

“Take a bath. I will send you to your dorm.” He said with a blank stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter