I'm Yours: 3

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

 

 

November 10, 2015

 

9:00 AM KST

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

“Ughhh. .” I moaned as I felt a smooth pressed along my lower back. That’s when I heard my phone ring.

 

 

I reached for it and answered knowing that it is Seunghyun on the other line. Damn that man! He just set a specific ringtone for his number in my phone. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with me but the thing is I just let him be.

 

 

“Hello, ughhh. . .” Oh god! That feels good!

 

 

I can’t help but moan and feel the relaxing massage Joe is doing at my back.

 

 

“Tiffany!” He shouted on the other line. “Where the are you?!”

 

 

“A-At my pad. . Ohh Joe!” I find it hard to answer him properly because the masseur is doing wonders at my back.

 

 

“Goddamit Tiffany!” He cussed loudly. “Who’s that ing Joe?!? What the hell are you two doing? Damn you! I’m on my way there!”

 

 

And before I could even answer his bunch of questions, he already ended the call.

 

 

What the hell happened to him?!

 

 

I just rolled my eyes and focus my attention to Joe. I need to relax that’s why I called Joe to go and give me a Swedish massage.

 

 

Joe’s hand is somehow magical and her massage is so relaxing. I met Joe because of Jessica. She’s a physical therapist that Jessica recommended. When Jess is still staying with us we both love having her service whenever we are stressed out because of our schedules.

 

 

Now that I think about it, I miss Jessica so much. She’s staying in New York for her fashion line. We rarely met because we don’t want the media to write another nosy scoop about us.

 

 

After a few minutes, we were both surprised to see Seunghyun when the door opened. I even heard Joe gasped exaggeratedly.

 

 

“Tiffany!” TOP roamed his eyes around the room. He was breathing hoarsely as if he ran his way up. He froze when he found me above the bed, , except for a piece of towel covering my . His eyes landed on Joe before he settled them to me. His eyes speak of myriad emotions I cannot name but lust is very visible in it.

 

 

“Get dressed! We’ll talk.” He said then he banged the door close.

 

 

I rolled my eyes ceilingward before reaching the robe beside the bed.

 

 

“Sorry for that Joe, he’s really like that. It’s been hard to break the habit to just barge in my place.” I said apologetically.

 

 

Yeah, I bought this place a year ago to give me privacy from my members. Not that I don’t want to be with them. They have a place like home here in Korea while I don’t. Sometimes whenever they go to their own families and I was left in our dorm I feel so alone. And I hate feeling alone so I decided to buy a place I can call home.

 

 

Her eyes are still sending curious glances towards me. I know she wants to asks me some questions but Joe is very professional so I bet she refrained herself from doing so. Why! He just saw Bigbang TOP in my pad alone!

 

 

“If I am not mistaken, he’s Bigbang TOP, right?” I just smiled at her and nod before I tied my robe.

 

 

When we got out we saw TOP who is seating on the couch comfortably like he owns this place. His face is dark I and I am damn sure that he is raging mad based on his looks. What’s wrong with this man?

 

 

“TOP, this is Joe. She is Jessica’s friend and personal physical therapist.” I said referring to Joe. “Joane, this is TOP and I am sure you know him already. He’s my a-ahm. He’s my friend.” TOP’s face darkened face got worst.

 

 

“Oh! He’s your friend eh?” She said in a teasing tone. “Oh well, I have to go. I still have another client in an hour. Nice meeting you TOP. It’s a once in a lifetime moment to meet two idols in one room.”

 

 

TOP didn’t even bother to glance at Joe. His eyes are locked on me. Watching my every move.

 

 

I just send Joe out in my pad and she just can’t stop teasing me about TOP. Oh crap! This is hell, dammit!

 

 

When I came back I saw him still seating on the couch and his eyes are fixed on the floor. He looks so serious in his place.

 

 

“What is your ing problem Seunghyun?” I asked him in a high tone. “You just can’t barge in my pad whenever you wanted to!” I just got surprised that he has a duplicate spare for my keycard. I feel like he’s my stalker because he is always there wherever I go.

 

 

“ you, Tiffany.” he hissed and shot me a glare. I don’t like him talking to me that way. My eyes narrowed at his direction.

 

 

“I almost came here flying thinking that you are another man’s name!” He looks so frustrated while saying that. I gazed at him unbelievably.

 

 

“Seriously?” I asked dubiously.

 

“Do I look like I am joking?” he sneered. “Why the didn’t you tell me that you are with a she!”

 

 

“You dropped the call! Damn you!” I hissed at him defensively.

 

 

He brushed his hair in frustrations. “Because I couldn’t take hearing your moans!”

 

 

“Oh god! You’re impossible!” I just left him there not knowing what to do with his immature stunts! I went to the kitchen and I can feel him following me.

 

 

I was reaching for the glass when I felt him hugged me from behind. I am slowly losing my inhibitions when his hands found the place he was looking for inside the robe I am wearing.

 

 

He cupped my , fondled and kneaded them softly like he owns every piece of me. I couldn’t keep my moans as I felt heat coming from his palm.

 

 

I gasped and put the glass down on the tilted counter. “S-Seunghyun. . .” My eyes went wide when his hand moved down to the middle of my thighs. It’s easy for him to do that since I am wearing nothing under the robe.

 

 

“I want you, baby. I want you so damn bad.” He murmured softly, biting my shoulder blade which was already exposed to his sight.

 

 

I moaned a mixture of pleasure when he started caressing the thing between my thighs. My mind keeps telling me to back off, to stop this charade, to stop his hand from doing pleasurable wonders in me but my body won’t just listen. My body and soul yearns for more.

 

 

No!! You just can’t give yourself to him! He’s not even your boyfriend so get a grip!

 

 

Before I could even pull myself away from him he removed his hands away from me and settled them on my waist. He made me face him. I lowered my head because I feel so embarrassed from what happened a while ago. He nuzzled my neck and gives love bites on it.

 

 

“I could take you right here, right now but I respect you so much baby. But I just want to tell you that my patience is slowly diffusing.” His breathing is ragged and he sounds like he is in so much pain.

 

 

“This is so wrong, Seunghyun.” I muttered softly while his head is still on the crook of my head, breathing heavily.

 

 

I removed myself from his hug and I heard him heave a deep sigh.

 

 

“Get dressed. We are going somewhere.” He said and he left me there before I could even refuse.

 

 

I immediately followed him in the living room. “I am not going anywhere with you.” I said with finality but I know him so well. He doesn’t accept no for an answer.

 

 

“I can’t go with you.” I said stubbornly. His face just got darkened.

 

 

“I don’t accept no for an answer babe. You will go because I say so. No more buts. Just a yes.”

 

 

And with that he left me there without saying a thing.

 

 

“Ugh!! He’s so annoying!” I stomped my feet on the floor and went to my room.  hate him! I hate him so much!

 

 

I took all my time in fixing myself. I don’t care if we are going to be late to wherever that place he wanted me to bring! Damn him! After almost half an hour I heard him knocking loudly on my door. I took a one last glance of myself in the mirror. I put on my red lipstick and when I’m satisfied I opened the door and smiled to him deviously.

 

 

 

 

 

////////////////

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

My eyebrows furrowed when Tiffany went out from her room. My eyebrows furrowed and I narrowed my eyes at her when I saw her smiling at me deviously.

 

 

She is wearing a black halter strap dress that hugs her curves perfectly. It stops passed her midthigh. Half of her luscious s are peaking from her cleavage and I don’t like it.

 

 

“What are you wearing?” I asked her in a dangerous tone.

 

 

She smiled at me innocently. “A black dress?” She said with sarcasm but she’s good in trying to hide it.

 

 

“I know that damn you! Don’t you think you’re showing too much skin with that?!? Bull! You’re cleavage will seduce erted men in the party!” My voice roared inside the room but the hell I care. Tiffany looks unaffected with it.

 

 

“I thought you told me to dress nicely eh?” She asked trying to act naively but I know better.

 

 

“Go change!! I’m warning you Tiffany. You don’t want to see me going livid with that damn dress! I have tons of money in my bank account I could buy you a lot of dress and not those piece of s!”

 

 

This woman always loses my temper. She has so many reasons to irk me and I am not comfortable about it. I don’t normally lose my composure but every time I am with her she makes it to the point to annoy me in a good way.

 

 

I don’t think I could stop myself from punching men who will ogle her at the party. I am a very territorial man.

 

 

She walked slowly walk towards at me and her hips are swaying like she is seducing me. When she is already in front of me I could smell her scent that smelled like strawberry and warm vanilla. It’s like her scent is inviting me to eat her. To divulge her sensuously.

 

 

She pulled my necktie and my face lowered at her exposed neck while her face is near my ears. “You don’t just boss me to do what you want to do. I will do what I want to do. I will wear what I want to wear and you don’t have a say to it. You understand that perfectly, right?”

 

 

 

She is literally breathing on my ears ad she bit it playfully. Her voice is so husky that all I wanted to do is to grab her arms and kiss her hardly. When she noticed that I am already having a hard time breathing heavily while her soft chest is pressed on my hard body, she let go of my necktie and turned her back at me.

 

 

My eyes bulge from their sockets when I saw that her dress is showing her from behind. Damn it! This little witch!

 

 

“ you Hwang Miyoung! Go change or I’ll rip that dress from your body!” I said when she’s already walking away from me.

 

 

“As if I’m gonna do that. We’re going to be late, Seunghyun. Don’t fret about my dress as if this was your first time seeing a woman wearing like this. This is what you get from annoying me a while ago. It’s either we’ll go now or I would just stay h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter