Please Trust Me

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj7QQmnw9KY

GOT7: If You Do

-----------------------------------

It was official.

Mark hated his life.

He really didn’t want anything to do with Tzuyu, but his father had blackmailed him with something he couldn’t refuse.

“Go with Tzuyu or watch me destroy Yoonjung. You know I can, so it’s up to you. Sacrifice yourself and save the girl you love or just be selfish and watch her break apart in front of you.”

Mark threw his head back as he drank the shot of tequila in front of him. It burned his throat, and he dropped the glass on the table. Tzuyu and her equally bratty friends were too busy talking about each other to know he was sulking on the couch. The bright lights of the nightclub dazed him, and he shut his eyes for a moment.

Tzuyu grabbed her glass and raised it to her friends. “So here’s to my engagement with Mark Tuan.”

Mark opened his eyes and looked up at her with distaste.

“May we live happily ever after.” She smirked right at him. He looked away in disgust.

How anyone could be so shamelessly thick-skinned, he didn’t know.

He looked up and froze in shock.

Not too far away was Luhan, and he looked absolutely furious.

Guilt choked Mark speechless. He didn’t know why he had to feel that way in front of a third party who had nothing to do with his relationship with Yoonjung, so it infuriated him in a way.

Luhan spun around and walked away.

No. Wait. . I can’t let him go like this. What if he tells Yoonjung the wrong thing? Mark leaped out of his seat and ran after Luhan. By the time Mark was outside, Luhan was long gone.

“…”

“What the hell was that, Mark Tuan?” Tzuyu yanked him around and glared at him. “Why did you run off like this? You humiliated me in front of my friends!”

Mark yanked roughly away from her and glared at her. “Go back to your pathetic so-called friends. I’m going home.” He turned and walked away as he ignored her banshee screaming.

 

Luhan cursed as he drove home. He couldn’t believe what he had just seen back there. If Yoonjung knew, it would break her heart. He didn’t have the heart to tell her, but he didn’t want her to be ignorant about Mark’s behavior either. His phone rang, and he answered it with his bluetooth.

“Where’d you go? You disappeared,” Lay said.

“Home.” “Why? Did something happen?”

“You’re right, Lay.” “I usually am, but what about this time?”

“That I should steal Yoonjung away from Mark.”

There was a surprised pause at the other end.

“What suddenly brought this on? I’m pretty sure it’s not the alcohol talking, and you’re not the type of guy to say this without a good reason,” Lay pointed out.

Luhan thought for a second before replying, “I want to do whatever is best for Yoonjung. If saving her from Mark will make her happy, I’ll do it.”

“Okay. I’m sure you thought this out. I’ll call you in the morning,” Lay promised then hung up.

Luhan sighed as his shoulders deflated slightly. He didn’t know whether he felt vexed or relieved. He put his other hand on the steering wheel and just focused on going home. He needed  a good sleep to think things through with a fresh mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ygC8pLefwg

Suzy: I Still Love You

------------------------------

“The person you are trying to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone.”

Yoonjung lowered her phone and stared at it for a long time. Ever since Mark had gone back to Taiwan, she couldn’t get in touch with him. Her brain told her to calm down and be patient, but her insecure heart was making her grow alarmed. Yoonjung looked out the window at the pouring day. The gloomy weather represented her feelings. She rested her forehead against the window and closed her eyes.

“Hey, Yoonjung,” a voice called.

Yoonjung looked back to see Dajung with a worried expression on her face. “Are you all right?”

“I’m fine…” Yoonjung turned around and mustered a smile on her face.

Dajung opened but thought twice and just put an arm around her. “Joohyuk is worried about you. You’ve been out of the library for a while now.”

“I just needed a break,” Yoonjung admitted.

“So do all of us. Let’s quit studying for today and go get something to eat,” Dajung said.

Yoonjung nodded and followed Dajung into the library.

After packing up, the three of them went to eat off campus.

Dajung and Joohyuk suggested going for coffee, but Yoonjung wasn’t in the mood to socialize, so she headed back to her dorm. She went inside, and her jaw dropped in shock. Her clothes were strewn all over the place, as if a storm had come by. This just made my bad day even worse! What the heck is going on? Yoonjung heard rustling by the closet and jerked her head around. I should’ve known. “What are you doing?” She demanded furiously.

“Huh?” Gyoori came out of the closet and looked up. “Oh…you’re back early.” She quickly got up and dusted off her hands.

“What are you doing?” Yoonjung demanded. “Isn’t that my side of the closet. What happened to my clothes? Did you do this?”

“I was looking for something…”

“What could you possibly be looking for that you made my things into a mess like this?”

“I was going to clean them up, all right?” Gyoori huffed.

Yoonjung wasn’t going to let it slide so easily this time. She had enough of Gyoori going after her things without permission. “Is this what you’ve been doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter