Avoiding

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj7QQmnw9KY

GOT7: IF YOU DO

--------------------------------------------

Mark came out of the shower and dried himself before changing into one of his many suits hanging in the closet.

He was fixing his hair when the doorbell rang.

He froze and slid his gaze in the direction of the front door.

He didn’t remember ordering room service.

What if it was his father?

Mark stiffened as his eyes narrowed. His mind hadn’t changed since last night. It wouldn’t ever change. He was NOT going to get forced into a marriage with a girl who was nowhere near his heart, especially when he had Yoonjung, the only girl who would ever be in his heart.

The doorbell started to ring fervently now. Whoever was on the other side of the door wasn’t going to leave easily.

Mark sighed and walked over to the door. He opened it just slightly and grew surprised when it flung open widely. He stared in disbelief as Tzuyu strutted inside his hotel room like she owned the place. What the hell?

Tzuyu stopped in the middle of his suite and looked around. Her eyes took in everything from the artful disarray of his facial supplies on the counter to the already-made bed in the far room. She pulled out her Yves Saint Laurent glossy lip stain and glided it over both her puckered lips before slipping it back into her diamond clutch.

“I thoughtt he prime minister’s daughter would have better manners than this,” Mark resentfully growled.

Tzuyu threw him a glance. “And I thought my fiance would have better manners than this. Aren’t you going to tell me to sit down?”

“No, because I don’t intend for you to stay,” Mark stated bluntly.

“I don’t either. I have a manicure appointment in an hour.” Tzuyu tossed her long, glossy hair behind her and took a seat on a chair by the window.

Mark’s jaw set tightly, and he had half a mind to just throw her out of his hotel room. “What do you want? Make it quick. Some people have work to do.”

“You remember who I am, don’t you?” Tzuyu questioned.

“Of course I do. My memory span works like an average human. You were introduced to me as Chou Tzuyu yesterday. See? I do remember. If that was all you were curious about, you can leave,” Mark said.

Tzuyu crossed her legs and her arms as she studied his face for a long time. “You do remember me. We were each other’s first kisses. We used to hang out a lot, you know. You weren’t so rigid then. What happened to you?”

“Life happened,” Mark growled tiredly.

“You moved on from me,” Tzuyu stated simply.

Mark fought to not roll his eyes. “There was nothing to move on from. We weren’t even dating from what I remember.”

“Then you can’t remember very well because there used to be something quite intimate between us,” Tzuyu proclaimed smugly.

Mark walked closer to her. “Let me set this straight for you. I have a girlfriend back home, and I have no intention of marrying anyone anytime soon except for her. So you should stop wasting both our times and tell your father to call this engagement off.”

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow. “You have a girlfriend? I haven’t heard that before.”

“Now you know,” Mark said, relieved that maybe this could finally put her out for once.

Unfortunately, Tzuyu was tenacious. “Well, now you have a fiance, so you can tell your girlfriend bye-bye.” She waved her hand, and his eyebrows furrowed in disdain. “Did you listen to anything I said?”

Tzuyu stood up and approached him until they were nearly face to face. “I did. Have you been listening to what I’ve been telling you since I walked into that door?”

Before Mark could reply, she walked past him. “I don’t want to be late for my appointment. I’ll talk to you about our engagement later.”

Tzuyu left, and Mark stood there, stunned and flabbergasted. Then anger took over and he hurled one of his cologne bottles across the room. He sank onto the couch and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

His phone rang, and he looked at the table. His heart sank.

Yoonjung. I can’t talk to her now. I can’t let her know about this. I just can’t.

He got up and left the room without answering her call.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HgdkfGo-hk

Soyou: I Miss You

-------------------------------

Yoonjung stared at her phone in depression. It had been more than a few days since she had last heard Mark’s voice. Sure, he had texted her a couple times to let her know he was doing fine, but it wasn’t the same. It was almost as if he was…avoding her.

Impossible, Yoonjung thought with a shake of her head.

Why would Mark avoid her?

It wasn’t like she had offended him.

He hadn’t done anything guilty either…had he?

The chair next to her slid open, and she turned her head to see Luhan. He gave a bright, warm smile and whispered, “Hi.”

“Hi,” Yoonjung whispered back. She put her phone down and picked up her pencil again. “How’d you find me?”

“I was looking for a spot to study. Then I saw you in the library, and there was an empty spot next to you,” Luhan explained quietly so that he wouldn’t disturb the others.

“I see.” Yoonjung nodded.

Luhan opened up his book and started to jot down notes. He couldn’t help but notice how she kept staring at her phone. “Waiting for a call?”

“Huh? Oh, no…I mean…yes…” Her shoulders deflated in depression.

Luhan studied her face and cocked his head slightly. “…Mark?” Yoonjung nodded half-heartedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter