New Couple

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bmQWjq4DYM

K.Will: Day 1

-------------------------------

Mark scrambled off of her so fast that he lost his balance and ended up knocking his head against the coffee table.

With an inaudible groan, he fell onto his knees, and she squealed with panic as she leaned forward to make sure he hadn’t lost an eye or something.

“Oh my gosh! Are you all right?”

“Oh, Mark, you were here, too. What’s going on?” Her father asked as he loosened his tie.

“Um, Mark bumped hs head against the coffee table…” Yoonjung meekly smiled.

“Bumped his head against the coffee table? How did he manage to do that?” Her father wondered in bafflement.

By panicking because he was trying not to get caught making out with me by you. “I don’t know,” Yoonjung fibbed.

“Do you need some ice, Mark?” Her father asked.

Mark shot straight up. “No, I’m fine, sir!”

“Still with the sir, huh? Even when you’re dating my daughter now?” Her father chuckled.

Mark reddened and bowed. Her father headed to his bedroom to change.

“Let me see,” Yoonjung whispered. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m fine,” Mark whispered.

“Poor thing.” Yoonjung pouted.

Mark couldn’t resist her and kissed her on the spot.

Yoonjung smiled and kissed him back.

 Mark lowered his head and kissed her one more time.

Yoonjung giggled at the new game they were playing and planted a kiss right underneath his lower lip.

Mark was about to kiss her again when her father came back out.

An amused grin played on his face. “I’m guessing you’re feeling all better now.”

Mark sheepishly nodded. “Y-Yes, sir.”

Yoonjung feigned innocence as her father went to the kitchen. She looked at Mark and chortled.

Mark looked befuddled. “What?”

“I didn’t think you were afraid of anything in this world.”

“Huh?”

“But you’re afraid of my dad.”

“Oh. No…I’m just being polite.”

“Sure,” Yoonjung giggled and headed to the kitchen. “Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something?”

“I actually ate something not too long ago. Maybe later,” her father said.

Yoonjung leaned against the counter and traced the tiles with her finger. “So…is Ms. Lim coming over tonight?”

“No, she’s busy today.”

“So you’re not going out with her?”

“No. Why? Do you need me out of the house?” Her father teased.

Yoonjung blushed. “N-No! I was just making conversation!”

Her father laughed, and Yoonjung made a face.

Banggeul trotted over, got up on his hind legs, and lightly nipped the end of her fingers. “You want a treat?” Yoonjung grabbed one from the pack and handed it to him. Banggeun bit it and walked away.

“You know…that dog is much more than Janggeun,” her father noted.

Yoonjung chortled, “Yeah, but he’s cute.”

Mark came into the kitchen. He met eyes with her, saw her father, and bowed to him before telling her, “Jr. and Youngjae called. They want to go shopping for our trip. Do you want to go with them?”

“Sure, I still have a few things I need to buy, too,” Yoonjung said. “See you later, dad.” She went over to Mark who bowed yet again to her father before leaving with her.

“You’re going to be a folder at this rate,” she teased. He looked baffled, and she mimicked him.

He reddened and tickled her waist. “Don’t tease me, baby.”

Yoonjung giggled as she put on her shoes.

Mark laced his fingers through hers and guided her to the main street to hail a taxi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AqHNEflQec

K.Will: You Call it Romance

-------------------------

Jr. and Youngjae greeted Yoonjung with hugs and then shook Mark’s hand firmly in greeting. They headed to the department store and piled up with “necessary” things for the trip.

“Youngjae, do you really need a fishing pole?”

“Of course I do!”

“For the Hong Kong trip? How will you take that on the airplane?”

“…I just want it, okay? Sheesh.”

Yoonjung laughed at Jr. and Youngjae squabbling like an old married couple.

Mark suddenly turned her around.

“What-“

Her vision became darkened as he put a pair of sunglasses on her. He fixed it, smiled, and said, “Perfect.”

Mark put on his matching sunglasses. “Couple sunglasses.” Yoonjung smiled and nodded.

Mark paid for them, and they followed Jr. and Youngjae to the market downstairs.

Jr. saw what was inside Youngjae’s basket and sighed, “Wine? Really?”

“My aunt likes it,” Youngjae said with a shrug. “Might as well get it while we’re here.”

“Have you bought anything for this trip?” Yoonjung asked.

“DON’T get me started, Yoonjung,” Youngjae warned.

“Hey, don’t take out your anger on my Snow White.” Jr. put his arm around her. “Besides, she’s right. What did you buy for our Hong Kong trip?”

“I got shirt and flip flops. That’s enough!” Youngjae defended.

“Okay, okay. Dad is getting mad. Let’s move on,” Yoonjung joked. She went into the next aisle with Mark and bent down next to him. “Sun lotion?” He nodded as he scanned the shelf for the best one. “We’ll be out most of the time. You don’t want to get roasted in this heat.” He placed two bottles in the basket and went to look for mosquito repellant together.

When all the shopping was done the four of them went to eat dinner at a Thai restaurant in Itaewon.

Jr. rambled on and on about the schedule he had made for their trip. It seemed like no one was even listening to him. Youngjae was busy stuffing his own face while Mark was feeding Yoonjung bits of what he had ordered. He wiped her lips with a napkin with such a tender expression that Youngjae grew nauseated. “Come on now. Can’t you do that when you two are alone?”

Yoonjung flushed while Mark ignored hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter