The Storm

Boys, Boys, Boys III: Boy vs. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV1M6RiB600

Lyn: Love Story

------------------------------------

So far, so good. Yoonjung’s internship was turning out to be a great one.

Although she was busier than ever, she was happy helping out the animals and learning from her new experiences.

Not to mention, the workers at Animal Care Project were more than friendly and made her feel right at home. She never felt out-of-place, and everyone was much too happy to answer any questions she had.

On top of that, her boss was pretty lenient with her schedule.

If she had an important exam or project, she was allowed to go home earlier than scheduled.

Yoonjung thanked Joohyuk almost every day for getting her such a perfect internship.

Yoonjung gently rubbed the ear of the Beagle with a missing back leg. “Get well soon, okay? Eat all this food and drink your water, too. You’re safe, so don’t worry.” She smiled at the dog when it her hand thankfully.

“Yoonjung,” Anna called. “Yes!” Yoonjung gently closed the cage and stood up.

Anna smiled. “It’s time for you to go home.”

“Ah, okay.” Yoonjung went to the front and grabbed her backpack. “Thank you for today. I’ll come back tomorrow,” she vowed.

“Go home safely.” Anna waved along with the other workers.

Yoonjung waved back and stepped out of the animal rehabilitation center. “Oh! Joohyuk!”

Joohyuk grinned as he fixed his backpack strap on his shoulder. “Done?”

“Yeah, I just finished my shift, but what are you still doing here?”

“Waiting for you, of course.”

Yoonjung laughed. “Thanks.”

“No need to thank me. I was waiting for the ice cream you owe me,” Joohyuk joked..

Yoonjung made a face but grinned. “Come on then.”

They went to the nearest convenience store, got their ice cream, and headed back to campus while talking about their internships.

“I need to go to the library. Later.” Joohyuk waved and went his own way.

Yoonjung headed to her dormitory as she texted Mark about how her day had gone. It had been more than two weeks since she had last seen him. She sent the message and looked up to see someone who looked exactly like Mark hanging around in front of her dorm building.

Yoonjung rubbed her eyes. “I must be hallucinating because I miss him so much…”

She looked up again, but “Hallucination Mark” was still there.

Just then, he turned…and smiled right at her. He waved, and her eyes almost bulged out.

“Mark? MARK!”

Yoonjung started running.

Mark held his arms out, and when she threw herself into him, he didn’t vanish.

“You’re not a hallucination after all!”

“A what?” Mark started to laugh.

Yoonjung couldn’t stop grinning as she hugged him tightly.

Mark cradled her tightly in his arms and gently caressed her hair. He had missed hugging her like this. The past two weeks had been hell without her. Yoonjung pulled back, and Mark smiled down at her as she eagerly beamed at him. “I can’t believe you’re actually here. Oh my gosh. When did you come?”

“I got off the plane three hours ago and came here as soon as I could,” Mark informed. He reached out to gently curl her hair behind her ear. “I wanted to see you as soon as possible, so I dropped by for a surprise visit. Were you surprised?”

“Totally,” Yoonjung laughed. Her expression softened, and her smile deepened as she studied his face. “I’m so happy you’re back. I missed you.”

“Me, too, baby. Me, too…” Mark slid his hand around the back of her head and leaned down. Her eyes closed as she waited to feel his tender lips.

“Oh my gosh! You must be him!” A happy voice shouted, breaking the mood between them.

They opened their eyes and pulled back without a kiss.

Oh, no. It’s Mark’s fan girl, Yoonjung thought sullenly as Gyoori sprinting towards them. Without saying hi to Yoonjung, she faced Mark with a flirty, vixen-like smile. “I finally get to meet you. Mark, right?”

Mark raised an eyebrow. “And you are…?”

“I’m Yoonjung’s roommate, Hong Gyoori.” she gushed as she held her hand out. “It’s so nice to meet you at last.”

Mark’s eyes widened just a fraction of an inch. They flitted to Yoonjung questioningly. She just sighed and shook her head. Mark looked down at Gyoori’s hand. Instead of shaking it, he said, “I didn’t know you were Yoonjung’s roommate…considering you didn’t even say hi to her when she’s right there.”

“O-Oh…” Gyoori flushed as she reluctantly turned towards Yoonjung. “Hey, Yoonjung.” She gave an obviously painful forced smile. “I didn’t see you there.”

“Really? She’s, like, right next to me though,” Mark pointed out the obvious.

Yoonjung lightly jabbed him in the ribs. She thought her roommate was being ridiculous also, but she didn’t want to embarrass her. “Hey. Going back to the dorms?”

“Yeah…actually no. I was going to get dinner. Did you guys get dinner yet?” Gyoori’s eyes flitted back and forth from Yoonjung to Mark.

“I didn’t eat yet,” Yoonjung honestly admitted. She looked at her boyfriend. “Did you?”

Mark shook his head. “No. I was waiting for you.”

“Great!” Gyoori lit up. “How about the three of us eat together?”

Yoonjung grew stunned. “The…three of us?” She hadn’t exactly been planning that. “Uh…I guess. Sure-“

“Sorry, but I was hoping to have some alone time with my girl. It’s been a while since I last saw her. You don’t mind, right? You probably don’t want to be the third wheel, after all,” Mark stated.

It took a few seconds for Gyoori to hide her disappointment and regain her composure. “Of course not. I understand. Have fun, you two.” Gyoori waved and trudged back to the dorms, obviously disappointed that she hadn’t been invited to the couple’s dinner plans.

“I thought she was leaving her dorm to eat dinner. Guess not.” Mark shrugged. He smiled at Yoonjung and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. “Let’s go, baby.” She smiled, grateful that he had declined on her part, and hooked one arm around his waist as he led her towards his car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qnRA7VJrws

Ken: Fool

-------------------------------

“Here.” Mark took her plate of steak that hadn’t been completely cut up and replaced it with steak that looked like it had been sliced into perfectly-sized pieces by a professional chef. “Eat up, baby. You look like you lost a lot of weight since I’ve seen you.”

Yoonjung took a moment to admire her boyfriend. Finally, he was right in front of her. It felt surreal. She couldn’t help but smile as she basked in a warm glow.

Mark caught her staring and smiled at her. “What? Is there something on my face?”

“No. You’re perfect,” Yoonjung crooned. She reached out and took his hand between both of hers. “I can’t believe you’re actually back home. It’s like a dream come true.”

“You make it sound like I’ve been away for years,” Mark chuckled. He pulled her hands up to his lips and kissed her knuckles. “I missed you, too. Now, let’s eat. To be honest, I’m starving.”

Yoonjung laughed and agreeably picked up her fork.

After eating, they went to get coffee as they caught up on each other’s lives.

As Yoonjung rambled about how great her internship was, Mark tenderly the side of her head. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her, and his lips wouldn’t stop curling upwards.

Yoonjung grasped his hand that was resting on her head and pulled it down so that his palm could meet her lips. She squeezed his hand and beamed at him. “Anyways, I’m glad you’re here.”

“You’ve said that already.”

“It’s the truth.”

“I know. I missed you, too, and I’m glad to be back. So glad.” Mark brushed her hair aside from her face and smiled sweetly at her.

“When are you going back?” Yoonjung asked. “Sometime next weekend,” Mark said.

“Are you going with your dad?”

“No. I’ll be going back alone.”

“Then I’ll drive you to the airport.”

“You? Really?”

“Yeah. It’s on the weekend.”

“You sure?”

“Of course! I’d do anything to see you for one more minute,” Yoonjung said as she gave his hand a reasusring squeeze.

Mark smiled and pressed his lips against the back of her hand. “Awesome. You’re one amazing girlfriend.”

“I know,” Yoonjung joked and started to laugh when he tickled her side.

Later that evening, Mark drove Yoonjung back to the dorm. He walked her all the way to the building, but both were reluctant to separate from each other. He tugged on her towards him, and she placed one gently hand on his shoulder. “I wish I could take you back to my apartment…”

“And do what?” She gave him a suspicious look.

“What else but sleep? Get your head out of the gutter,” Mark chided teasingly as he gently knocked his forehead against hers.

Yoonjung laughed, “Sorry.”

Mark glanced at her dormitory and then looked back into her eyes. “Do you want to go back to my apartment with me?”

“I’d love to…but I actually have an exam tomorrow morning.”

“I can take you back in time.”

“No, I have to review tonight.”

“You can review at my apartment,” Mark tried to persuade her.

Yoonjung’s smile deepened. Mark sighed knowingly, “Fine, fine. I’ll let you go. But next time, you have to sleep over at my place.”

“What if Stephen says something?”

“It’ll go in one ear and out the other.”

“Oh my gosh, Mark Tuan,” Yoonjung laughed.

“Besides, he won’t say anything. He’s cool with you.”

“I know. He’s a nice guy.”

It was silent for a while. Finally, Mark whispered, “Go in, baby. Good luck on your test.”

“Thank you.” Yoonjung smiled.

“I’ll wake you up tomororw morning, so don’t set your alarm,” Mark promised.

Yoonjung lit up. She had missed his morning calls. “Okay. Thank you. Good night.”

“Good night.” Mark lowered his head and pressed his lips against hers. Her knees turned to mush. She realized they hadn’t actually kissed the entire time they had been together. Feeling his lips against hers once again made her stomach flutter in excitement.

Mark pulled back, and Yoonjung sighed softly in longing.

“Sweet dreams,” Mark whispered with a smile.

Yoonjung smiled back and nodded. With a wave, she went into her dormitory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUzGQIn4K8A

Crush; Beautiful

----------------------------

Time passed by too quickly when Mark was in Korea. When he was in Taiwan, the clock hands seemed stuck.

Now…it was already time for him to go back to Taiwan.

Mark got up early, washed, and packed. He was putting on his shoes when Stephen came out of his room. “Oh, leaving?” His disheveled roommate yawned and rubbed his hair as he went to get a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter