Dreamy

Reading your lips

 When they arrived, the sunset was bringing to the scenery a whole magical and appeasing mood. They took their time coming there. She showed him around the neighborhood. Then, she let him take the wrong way without any warning, just laughing. Then, she showed himthe right way and finally arrived to their destination. He looked at the house with curiosity. Several levels. Large windows and totally in wood.

He entered, eyes fixed on the numerous photos of Eunji and her friends on the wall.

Both of her parents greeted him warmly, wanting him to eat pastries, drink eat, taste that delicious apple pie they just did together. He had trouble saying no and soon was sat on the couch, with food all over the little table.Daehyun was also excited to see him. Eunji clapped in her hands seeing everyone trying to catch YongGuk attention.

« Now stop everyone to annoy him. I'll put his bag in the room. »She took his hand and started to dragg him to the stairs.

The room ? YongGuk followed her upstairs. She took severals stairs, to arrive at the highest room of teh house.A beautiful room with wide windows and a large bed. She put his bag on a chair and looked at him. He looked at the things on the floor, swinsuit, a large pyjamas, books.

 

« It's my room. » Eunji said seeing him eyeing the room. He nodded. « Okay. »

 

« You're okay with it ? You can sleep with Daehyun if you want.» She asked, surprised of his neutral tone. He shrugged. « I'll get used to your snorts. »

 

She narrowed her eyes. « AH HA HA. You're so funny. »

He smircked and this succeeded in making her smile. Theygot downstairs for dinner and the boy realised there were a lot of people.

Daehyun, his parents, his little sister ; some friends of her parents and friends of daehyun.

He looked at Eunji that seemed in her real happiness. Everyone was intesresting in him, it was obviously the first time Eunji brings a boyfriend here. YongGuk was even more touched by this attention. Eunji was awkward talking about that earlier but he really can guess that she cherishes this house and the memories she have here. 

Everyone was surprised to see that YongGuk wasn't bad at signing. And even with his slow pace at signing and starting level, he spent a good dinner. He could really improse himself here. When talking to Daehyun, Eunji translated everything for both of them. He learned new words and had Daehyun ask him if he wanted a more talented teacher. At this moment, Eunji shook her head.

"If you chose him over me, I'll ..." She warned him, making him laugh.

 

Soon, a group of people were outside for a last drink, the men inside to do the dishes. Eunji looked at YongGuk, that her group of friends monopolized. .

« Do you want to see the river ? » She asked him. He nodded and stood up, only to see her friends send amused eyes to Eunji. She even blushed slightly seeing them sign something he didn't get. She replied to them with a wide smile, however he could feel that what she signed wasn't really kind. It made them widen their mouths and letting them go.

"What did you say to them ?" He asked to her, when they were at the door. She looked at him with an amused eye. "I guess you're asking about what I just signed. Hmm, you don't have to know."

YongGuk was amused by this answer; "Why do I get the impression you're keen on insults ?"

She asked surprised. "Me ? YongGuk you really got me wrong."  He laughed seeing her play  the innocent.

 

YongGuk followed her, trying to not look at people gossiping on them or their teasing glances. He took her hand while they were out and she showed him the river. It was something beautiful, a green area with a gorgeous river. The sound of water was pleasing his ears.

« Come and check it  »

 

She made him sit on a rock and laughed seeing his reaction. It was so rare to see disgust on YongGuk face. His hand he put on water was ice cold. « This is super cold. » He signed making Eunji proud.

« You don't say. » He looked at Eunji enter the river, until the water covered her knees. He did such a face that Eunji laughed. She splashed him with water and he was astonished by her childish behavior.

"You just didn't splash me with water." He said to her clearly. She laughed and repeated her action. He stood up and started to lift her, making her gasp. He gently lied her in the water, making her scream a little bit.

"It's cold, YongGuk have mercy !!"

He just laughed and she dragged him with her. Making him as soaked as her.

Eunji sat next to him and rested her head on his chest. « I sense those holidays are going to be great !! »

 

 They ended up having a water fight, with laughs and high pitched screams. At the end Eunji accepted her defeat and YongGuk lifted her to a rock. He pecked her lips and soon  sat next to her. She was shivering.

He stood up and asked for her hand. She gladly accepted and they got back to the house. Everyone was still outside, enjoying the chilly weather of the night. Her dad spotted them all soaked.

"Eunji you're all soaked. And YongGuk too ! You and your water fights !! Please YoungGuk tell me she lost for once."

YongGuk told him that she was defeated and her father laughed. "Okay, you should really go have a shower. Or else you'll get sick."

She dragged him in her private bathroom. He was stunned to see that it had a beautiful view on the river and the village. The view was appeasing and he looked at the beautiful bathtub. It was a dreamlike bathtub. Eunji giggled seeing him. She put his stuffs on the chair and poked gently his side.

 

YongGuk opened the door and looked at her read. Suddenly, feeling eyes on her she raised her head.

 

« I forgot my vanity, could you look into my bag ? »

 

She executed herself and looked into his bag. YongGuk looked at her find the vanity and remembered what his mom putted in it. He quickly took it, under Eunji surprised eyes.  He tried to compose himself and she gave him a questionning glare.

 « Hmmm okay. Take your time for the shower. It's wonderful at night. You can lessen the light to make it dim. I'll be showering downstairs.»

 

He shook his head and closed back the door. He did as she told him, took time to enjoy the view, and as he was really nervous, the bath suceeded in making him more relaxed. The warm temperature of the bath and the beautiful voew made him stay a lot longer than he planned. What if something happened tonight ? He was really nervous about that and took time to go out of the room. So much that when he came back in the bedroom, Eunji was already sleeping. He had a gummy smile seeing that and kissed her forehead.

Himself very tired, he hugged her and soon felt asleep too. When he woke up, Eunji was still asleep. He looked at her sleep with her cute pout of her and after minutes of comptemplation he went to refresh himself in the bathroom.The young male went out of the bathroom and looked at her sit in her bed with her half closed eyes and pouty lips.

 

She streched herself and crossed eyes with YongGuk. « Hello. »

She took time to look at him and laughed. « You surely took your time last night. You're just going out of it."

YongGuk laughed and sat back next to her.

"So what do you think of my private bathroom ? »

 

« It's really nice. Baths are a real pleasure in it. The view is breathtaking too.» He explained to her before remembering that she wasn't sporting her hearing aids and she was looked at him with round eyes. He did a thumbs up and she nodded, satisfied with his answer. They stayed in the bed, in the arms of each others for long minutes until Eunji became hungry.

 

When they got downstairs ; it was rather calm. YongGuk chuckled. « No one is up ? »

 

« Huh, everyone slept super late. It's an exception for me yesterday night. »

 

Soon, the door opened on her dad. « Oh you two are there. »

 

« Mind to help with the dishes ? » He asked. Eunji nodded with a smile and YongGuk agreed too. He got the task of peeling veggies. Eunji had a bigger post, being the one in charge of the frying pan.

 

Soon, her dad hitted his head.« Gosh I forgot to take soja sauce. I can't cook without that. Got to go back to the supermarket !" 

 

YongGuk nodded and looked at him gently pinch the cheek of his daughter to inform her of that signing.

 

« Okay. I'll do what I can while you're there. » She said, before shoving a fried egg in . Her dad nodded, really hoping she won't eat all the food before he come back and  went to take his wallet and jacket and got closer to the door.

Eunji ran to him. « Buy ice cream !! »

 

He nodded, before rolling his eyes.

 

« And lollipops. And whipped cream. And cookies. And marmallows. » She started to list.

 

« Eunji you're not five anymore. Let me go to the supermarket without doing a wish list ! »

 

She pouted and returned to her frying pan. « Go away you evil man. » She mumbled.

 

YongGuk chuckled seeing that, Eunji was very keen on sugar. « Little five year old. Sugar is not that good for you.» He said to her, she frowned understanding what he meant.

 

« Ya !! As if you don't like sugar » She protested.

 

He shrugged. « Not really. »

 

« What am I doing going out with you then ? » She asked with sharp eyes, making him laugh. He ruffled her hair.

 

« That make more for you. » He said while she was cooking. He repeated himself after grabbing her wrist making her laugh.

 


So I found a great way to not pause my story while I'm away. I edited it to make it shorter. So there's a few chapters left before the end.

BUT after those four months, if I still have inspiration I'll do a sequel telling about their story after high school. I have already the scenes in mind and everything but don't have a lot of time in my hand to write it. So, I'll end this story before going abroad and when I come back I'll start the sequel =)

I hope it's okay with you !! You're amazing anyways, my readers !!

Have a good day !