Joyful

Reading your lips

His father barged in his room three days after his arrival. YongGuk was reading on his bed, enjoying the quiet pleasure of being at home and not at school

Seeing his son looking at him quietly and waiting for him to speak up, Snng Jun cleared his throat. «Your mom talked to me. I guess you can go today. Don't do anything unappropriate with that girl. Be nice to her parents and help with the chores. »

YongGuk looked at his dad in surprise. His father looked embarrassed  by the situation. «  Hmm, do you need me to drop you there ? »

 

YongGuk nodded. « It's actually in Busan. But you could drop me at Seoul central bus station. »

 

His dad nodded. « Okay. Hmm in half an hour then ? » He got out of the room and YongGuk blinked. This wasn't a dream. His father really gave him autorisation to go. Despite the whole awkwardness of the situation, he was happy and  sent a quick message to Eunji. She answered right away with a lot of emoticons, making him even more excited. He knew for sure that the fact he was coming made her happy.

 

He put the remaining things in his bag. Soon, his mom entered in his room, closing the door right after being in it. She clapped in her hands. « Gosh. I got you out of the house. Your brother got spring training. I just have to get rid of your sister. »

 

He laughed, seeing her this excited. « Mom, are you serious ? »

 

« I really want to spent some time alone with my husband. I do not have the occassion to do that. It'd be fun. » She said before sitting on his bed. He ruffled her hair.

"You deserve it, Mom." He said, happy to see her this relaxed. She was always busy, answering to calls and stuffs even at home after work. She nodded. "It will be as if I don't have any children."

He gasped and she giggled. "I love you, my little-turned big  monsters, but a little time alone is needed sometimes, you'll understand better when you'll have babies. "

 

He nodded and soon his mother got closer to him. « Speaking of children ... . » She gave him a obvious look.

The young male sighed. Not that talk again.« Mom please. Let me handle this okay ? »

She nodded and held his hands quite emotionally.  « Oh just use protection okay ? That's really important. I've put some in your toiletry bag. »

 

« Mom really. » YongGuk said, with an embarrassed face. She chuckled. « Okay okay I'll stop. Call me when you're there okay ? »

He nodded and tried to compose himself while checking if he didn't forget anything. He grabbed Eunji gift and putted it in his bag. It would be dumb to forget it. His mom was already heading to the door when she turned away, touching his arm. " Try to talk a little to your father in the car, okay ?"

The young male nodded and she went away with an hopeful smile.

*

YongGuk got in the car with his dad and sighed. He hoped this ride will be quick. His dad asked him few questions on Eunji family.Son Jun was the type of person to talk a lot to make the other talk. he asked a lot of questions, but YongGuk being in his happy mood, answered with longer answers than usual.

His father nodded and soon they were in front of the station. They stayed silent a few seconds."Thanks for dropping me there. And letting me go."

Song Jun gave him a little smile. "You're welcome, little captain."

YongGuk smiled a little hearing that and went out of the car. Little captain. This was how his father used to call them when they were younger. YongJoon and him had the same nickname.

He took the bus, after Eunji told him exactly which bus to take after the large seoul-busan bus. He had to wait a little before taking the second bus to the village. He enjoyed that time reading the newspaper. Soon, he got into the bus and enjoyed the view. It was green and with rivers everywhere. No wonder why Eunji was excited to come here. 

Arrived to the said bus stop, he noticed Eunji sat quietly on the bench. Their eyes found each others and she smiled maliciously to him.

Exited the bus, he got closer to her and she stood up only to hug him in a violent yet so affectionate way. He chuckled, almost out of breath. Eunji released him from her embrace and laughed seeing him take back his breath. She considered his figure and pecked his lips.

« You came. » She pecked his lips once more.

 

 He nodded with a grin. Eunji nodded. « That's really nice of him. »

 

« But I missed your birthday. I'm sorry. » YongGuk said, quite ashamed. It was two days ago. He sent her messages and they even videocalled for long hours.  But he felt sorry for missing it. Last time they saw each other, she really wanted him here for her brithday.

 

Eunji shook her head, with an amused smile and walked in front of him. She rested her hand on his shoulder and tiptoed to whisper in his ear : « The best gifts are always late, right ? »

YongGuk laughed and pinched her cheeks. Her skin was sunkissed, her hair fluffy around her face and she was sporting a simple shirt with short. Suddenly he realized she was alone. He asked her about that.

 

« Oh. Yeah. I wanted to. There's like forty minutes to our house. I came riding my bike. »

 

He nodded. She went to take her bike  behing the bus stop and she pushed him on the bike. He looked at the little bike. "You can ride, can't you ?" She asked. 

YongGuk laughed and started to ride without waiting for her. She ran to his side when he stopped himself, with a pout. She was holding his bag, he took it to put it on the basket in front of him and looked at her, with insisting eyes.

"Young Girl, can your oppa  bring you somewhere ?"

She smiled at him wiggle his eyebrows and laughed seeing his ert imitation. "I have no idea what you said, but if you was trying to imitate a ert ajhussi, you succeeded."

He grabbed her hand putting it on his neck. "That's what I was trying to do." She nodded and he suddenly remembered about the fact she didn't bring her hearing aids. She answered his question before he had time to ask about it.

« I didn't bring it. I wasn't allowed. »

« Allowed ? » He repeated.

She giggled. « Rules are strict at home. You only bring joy in the house. This thing is not providing any so it stayed in my room in Seoul. »

He smiled widely. "Oh." 

She was confused by his gummy smile. Why was he smiling so largely ? Eunji looked at him questionnably and he decided himself to speak up.

"You say you can only bring joy in the house. And you brought me." He explained to her.

She blushed, and looked away a few seconds. It was embarassing. Why  was he so smart and witty ?

He pinched her cheek.  "It's an honor." He said to her, she was pouting with her head down. He raised her head and repeated himself. She nodded and got behind him on the bike. Hugging his waist by an arm, she was drawing little rounds on his back. Or even hearts.

Yep, she invited him because he brings joy. He brings her joy. She kissed his back, making him chuckle.


A little chapter. I swear that the chapter was supposed to be twice that long. So yeah, I couldn't edit that whole stuff in one go.

Little update !! I'm going to study four months in SOuth Korea !! This is why I didn't uploaded a lot of chapters these days, I have a lot of things to settle before going. This is so stressful. I hope it will be worth it !!

So hmm, have a good day. I'll try to update soon ! As much as my time and energy let me !!