Slow

Reading your lips

« So won't you tell me what's going on at home ? » YongGuk asked once they were seated in the bus. She shrugged, finally deciding herself to inform him of the situation. « It's just awkward. Mom thought that I was wearing the hearing aids 24/7 and she doesn't understand at all my point of view. She wants to get me the new shiny hearing aids that you can connect to your phone. »

 

« I'm sure she only wants the best for you. » YongGuk said, running his hand in her hair. She shrugged.

 

« I'm sure she has not ill intention. But she almost harassed me to get one anyways. I said yes. I did all those changes because she wanted to. Even if I felt just right in my school. That's why I don't really like being home nowadays. Even if it's my body, even if I accepted to wear this thing, I don't even get to remove it as much as I want without her nagging me.»

 

He frowned. This indeed seemed complicated. Eunji added in a whisper : « I feel like … she likes me better with my hearing aids. That's not a nice feeling. »

 

YongGuk frowned, seeing her this way. He clearly remembered that her dad knew how to sign, she said herself that he took advanced classes. But what about her mother ? He asked about this. Eunji shook her head. « She just knows the basics. She easily forget that I'm far from talented at reading lips. »

 

YongGuk nodded and grabbing her waist to bring her closer to him, he kissed her hair. « I didn't know it was like that between you two. »

 

Eunji chuckled. « It's not as if we don't get along at all. Not nowadays. »

 

They stepped out of the bus and YongGuk walked Eunji to her home. They heard piano while getting closer to her house. YongGuk looked at her, seeking her reaction.

« The insensitive woman. What about the neighborg ? » Eunji said jokingly. She opened the door and her mom ran her way.

 

« You're here, little rascal. Your dad really gives you freedom while I'm not here. » Eunji mom pinched her cheeks and hugged her, before her eyes rested on the young boy looking at her. YongGuk looked at the musical diva. She had a  really beautiful voice, and a charming face. He blushed seeing that she was staring at him curious of his presence.

 

« Hello, I'm YongGuk. »

 

The woman smiled to him. « Are you the famous boyfriend ? »He nodded and she clapped in her hands, makig Eunji roll her eyes amused by her behavior. Her mom was still a capricious five little girl sometimes. She took YongGuk hands in hers. « I heard only good things about you from Yo Han. He's really fond of you »

 

YongGuk smiled and thanked her, not knowing how to react to his hands in the ones of Eunji's mom. Awkward. YongGuk was really awkward with skinship, considering how stiff he was, it was a miracle her mom didn't notice it yet. 

« DOo you want something to drink ? » Kim Soo Hyu asked, polite.

 

« Oh no that's fine it's already late. I'll get going. » YongGuk said, relieved to see that this answer made her set free his hands.

 

« You'll come for a longer moment next time I guess. » Eunji mom said, pouting a little. Eunji nodded and got him back to the street. « See you. » She said before kissing his cheek and looking at him blush while sending a glare to her mom looking the whole scene.

 

He started to walk away and heard Eunji Mom 'gossiping' about him.. « Whoah he's like sooo handsome Eunji !! »

Hearing that, he laughed and went back home.

*

The next friday, Eunji and YongGuk spent a peaceful day at school. YongGuk was kind of a loner before she arrives. The class was happy to see that together they integrate better. Eunji would have long conversation with Jihyun or Hani. While YongGuk will place few words. They went their separate ways, after a peck at the bus station. YongGuk was playing some videos games with his twin when Eunji called him.

« Hey. »

 

« What's up ? Miss me already ? » YongGuk said with a grin, making Joon shake his hand. This could be YongGuk letmotiv.

 

« Hmm my parents left for a week end together. Do you want to ... » Eunji started her sentence, he listenned her awkward sigh. She added really quick : « You know like spend the night here ? »

 

He blushed just hearing those words. « Hmm, well is itn't too early ? » He said honestly. They almost just got together. Not even two months. They could wait a little bit before that, right ? He heard her gasp. She wasn't expecting this kind of answer. The young girl tried to compose herself. « Oh. Hmm. I'm not saying that we should take this occasion to do that , but we're not forced to do anything. »

He nodded and agreed to the thing. When he ended the call, he looked at Joon staring at him. "Ohh, so you're going lovey-dovey tonight ? Do you want advices ?"

YongGuk stood up and started to go upstairs.

YongJoon chuckled seeing his brother walk angrily to his room and closed the door with a loud bang. He was indeed nervous. YongJoon pouted. Funny how weeks ago the one going to spend a night at his girlfriend's was him and not YongGuk. He looked at Yongguk leave in a hurry with a proud grin still, his brother loved his girlfriend, and that girl changed him. It was way more easy to make him smile, blush or laugh.

"Don't get forget to use protection !!" He shouted to his younger brother. YongGuk rolled his eyes and went out without answering. YongJoon kept going. "I'm too young to be a uncle. Remember that !!!"

 

*

 

When he arrived, Eunji opened the door for him and jumped in his arms. She looked at him not at ease to enter. He looked like someone asking himself why he's there in the first place.

 

« YongGuk. I got permission for that. » She said getting him sit on the couch.

« What ? » He said, his eyes widening.

Eunji nodded quietly, explaining that her parents took a week end away and tehy told her she could invite him. She laughed seeing YongGuk widen his eyes in shock. « They told you that ? »

 

She nodded, not really geting where the problem was. She suddenly got the whole situation. YongGuk father and his strict morals. YongGuk told her about that one day. « Oh sorry, you're from a conservative family. Hmm in mine it's totally okay as long as … I'm responsible  »

He looked at her smile gently.  « My dad would never ever let his daughter alone at home and basically tell her to ... be responsible. »

 

Eunji laughed, his dad seemed like a very intesresting person. « Mine's okay with it. As long as he doesn't become a grandfather too soon. That's his nightmare. »

 

The young male nodded. « That's doesn't even matter. Tonight we're just sleeping. I want to take things slow. »

 

Eunji looked at him say that seriously. She nodded with a slight pout, making YongGuk chuckle. He looked at her with her little short and pink lips. She was definitely on something, making him grin.

 

« Don't let me tempt you. » Eunji said while taking his bag and taking the stairs to put it in her room. Eunji clearly saw how  panicked this subject made him so she didn't talk about it anymore. They watched movies together on the couch until they were so sleepy they could die. At 3AM, Eunji sighed :« Now i'm really tired. »

 

« Me too. » YongGuk said, fighting to keep his eyes open. He suddenly opened his eyes, not feeling Eunji weight on his body. She was walking to the kitchen.

 

« Go wash yourself. I'll be dealing with the mess we've done. » She told him before disappearing in the kitchen.

 

YongGuk went to shower and brush his teeth. He found Eunji in her room getting the blankets. She was humming a little and Yongguk gently touched her waist. Eunji faced him with a smile. « My turn now. »

 

YongGuk, left alone in the room,looked at the various photos pinned on the wall. Her and Daehyun as little children smiling holding fishes. Eunji didn't have any bang at this moment. He spotted a photograh of a house located next to a river, probably in the countryside.

Suddenly, he found a photo more intesresting. Eunji as a little girl smiling for the photo, apparently dressed for a musical. She was grinning with all her teeth, YongGuk chuckled seeing that some were missing. She was adorable in her green dress and her long hair. A real little star. He looked at the other photos and recognized her mom. She had various photos of her, while young and more recent photos of her. Also photos of her father cooking. Eunji seemed like a very loving daughter.  On group photos, surely of her band at school, she was always on the middle smiling widely.

 

« What are you doing ? » Eunji said, looking at him touching her photos with his fingers.

The young male smiled to her. "Looking at your photos. There's so much of them." Eunji nodded, she loved all those photos. YongGuk looked at her guide his fingers on a particular photo. He smiled, heartwarmed by the view of this photo of him and Eunji hugging each others on their first date.

"I only have this one, though. You really need to ask me dates more often." She said joking. He nodded. "You're right. You look so nice while wearing a skirt."

She laughed and tried to kiss him. She tip toed  and YongGuk watch her lose balance. He gently took her hands. "Put your feet on mine."

She did as told and YongGuk kissed her slowly. Eunji smiled though the kiss. YongGuk 's slow pace while kissing was something she loved. YongGuk looked like he had all the time of the word to kiss her; it was flattering to think like this.

 They kissed for a long time, Eunji feet resting on YongGuk's.  If YongGuk was shy to enter her house earlier, she noticed that once he started kissing her, he seemed to have forgotten his awkward manners. She pulled away to look at him. He was handsome. She had no time to take a step back towards him that she heard the bell ring.  She looked outside of her window, curious of who could disturb them in the middle of the night like that.

She sighed, seeing the familiar figure in front of the door. « Is he serious right now ? »

She looked at YongGuk with a pout. "I think our little kissing session is over. To my displeasure." She winked to him with a smirck and they went downstairs.

YongGuk looked at her open the door to find a Daehyun in tears. YongGuk blushed, embarrassed by the fact he was already wearing a pyjama, while Daehyun was clothed as if going to party. He greeted the man that just hugged his girlfriend really hard.

She patted his back for long minutes. YongGuk poked her side. « What happened ? »

She shrugged and he nodded, waiting for Daehyun to speak up . Daehyun soon ended the hug and entered the house, still teary and sad looking.

 

« What happened ? » She asked, with an encouraging smile closing back the door. She dragged him to the couch, making him sit.

 

He wiped his tears before signing. « She … She.. I found her with someone else. She cheated on me. »

Eunji widened her eyes. « That girl did what ? » Eunji looked really angry now, getting Daehyun nervous.«  I just wanted some comfort. »

She nodded and ran to the kitchen to give him back a glass of water with some sugar. This could help with the rollercoaster of emotions he just went though. While he gulped down the water; Eunji  smiled to her boyfriend.

« His girlfriend cheated on him. » She said aloud. YongGuk nodded, with a sorry face and patted gently his shoulder. Daehyun nodded weakly to this attention. « I'm sorry. » YongGuk simply signed, not able of saying more than that.

Daehyun nodded and soon was sobbing in his arms. YongGuk tried to pat his head. Eunji chuckled seeing this. She grabbed Daehyun by his shirt and signed in front of him for a few seconds. Daehyun nodded and thanked her before lying in the couch and closing his eyes. Eunji handed him some tissues and soon went in the kitchen.

 

« What did you tell him ? » YongGuk asked, curious of how she calmed him this way.

 

« To have a nap while I cook. There's some frozen meals from dad's restaurant, I just have to do side dishes. You're  helping me ? » Eunji said with a smile. The young male considered the hour, it was nearly 4PM. A real great time to cook but he agreed to it. « I'm not sure I'll be of any use but okay. »

 

Eunji kissed his cheek, happy of his answer. He looked at her put aside the frozen dishes, and do several simple dishes. He was only here to help her. She was asking for salt or things like that. She was concentrated. He looked at her not leaving  her frying pan of her sight and he pushed away her hair from her face, putting them on her back, taking this occasion to land a peck in the crook of her neck. He looked at her giggle at this touch and hugged her waist, resting his head on hers. She laughed. « Gosh you really want me to feel small. »

 

He laughed. « Ya, you're small. »

 

She shook her head. « Nope, you're the giant here. So, useless assistant, instead of flirting, set the table right now !»

 

Eunji looked at him obediently put the plates on the table and chuckled. « With that speed, you wouldn't last one night at my dad restaurant. »

 

He pouted, vexed by this remark on his speed to do this task. It wasn't his frist time hearing that. « That's not nice to hear. »

 

« That's a fact. I find this cute. You take your time for everything, as if even this little task needed that much attention of yours. » Eunji said, her eyes in his, before going back to her frying pan.

Moved by her sentence, he ended his task.

 


Gosh, this chapter was really long to edit xD I hope you enjoyed this =) YongGuk is a slow person. I remember him saying to Himchan that he had to be reborn to stop being slow. Sassy YongGuk xD

B.A.P Comeback  !! I love it ! It's different and YongGuk look so charming in this *.* I'm still shocked on Zelo scene , gosh, for me he's still a baby I tend to forget he's the same age as me ...

JongUp voice really surprised me ! It's so good !

I'm looking forwards their comeback stages.Oh and shout out to  YongGuk, please stop handing the microphone to Himchan as soon as questions are asked.

I want to hear your voice.

Thanks.

 

Have a good days, readers ! You're really awesome =)